Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt (25564 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Distressed Buildings In Alaba International Market / Omonile Wants To Demolish My House / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by jayce232: 8:12pm On May 14
phorget:
I will demolish the house should I be the owner, some tenants just like making troubles. Even if Fayose brother stole the money he used in building the house then what stops the tenant to go steal so he can also become landlord?🤷‍♂️
Those people saying he stole money to build the house up there are the type of tenants that doesn't pay rent. Anyone that know how expensive it is to build a house, won't make such statement.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by harsysky(m): 8:17pm On May 14
123yes:
Sometimes I regrets buildings houses for tenant's. Most of them are so wicked that after making the first payment they locked up and started giving excuses. They are the ones that will even take you to court.

And when God gives you good tenants, you go use frustration and wickedness kee am. That's why I don't side any party in tenant and landlord matter. Roof go fall, landlord go say "repair am" and after e go increase rent when e no refund you for the repairs. Why you no go equally frustrate the landlord las las?
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by juitar(m): 8:21pm On May 14
Most ibos are fund of doing this, that's why majority landlords no dey accept dem Lagos
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by onuman: 8:24pm On May 14
"No be by force to stay in Abuja? " - Isaac Fayose.

Na by indirect force. Fayose ought to know that.
Aboki dribbled the grunting southerners, took federal capital to Abuja, made a stiffling unitary government system to channel funds from the south to Abuja in the North, is building a Babylonia city in North with proceeds from crude oil in the south, a city where Southern Nigerians of means abandon their native homes in the south to come and settle in Abuja of the North.

The tenants know that nearly 98% of buildings in Abuja are of stolen funds from crude oil in the Niger delta region. Why would they pay?

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by soccerlite: 8:25pm On May 14
Ole calling tenants ole

What's the stupid man job

Ayo ole
Issac ole

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by maestro299: 8:36pm On May 14
jayce232:

Sometimes tenants makes this real estate business uninteresting. The return on house investment is very low & slow, upon this, u will still have to deal with wicked tenants. There is one in my compound, he refused to pay landlord rent for over 3 years now.
Bro, if I tell you how tenants have dealt with me eh. Sometimes you'll wonder the kind of wickedness some people are capable of. Imagine a tenant renting a property in an affluent area of Lagos, refusing to pay me rent for 3 years (since July 2021) , and still had the gall to take me to court when I instructed my lawyer to give her a notice to quit. They take advantage of our pathetically slow legal system to enjoy the landlord's sweat for free without any iota of human feeling as to his welfare.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by PHAYOL81: 8:43pm On May 14
House he likely built from a probable loot from Ekiti treasury.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by FutureFocus: 8:50pm On May 14
He ought to do better by just engaging the court and debt recovery team, as long as those tenants have vehicles that worth the debt
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by olatuns2017: 8:54pm On May 14
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Omodua(m): 9:00pm On May 14
Sccarrr:
We Kno who the obedient tenants are, we know what part they come from😹
So, only Obedient tenants occupy the the House? No other Nigerians with different political affiliation.

Your foolishness is legendary!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by noskcid(m): 9:02pm On May 14
Judolisco:
Isn't that foolishness... Leg dey scratch you, u come carry cutlass cut d leg shocked
If teeth Dey pain you no be remove you go remove am put another one?
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Sccarrr: 9:03pm On May 14
Omodua:
So, only Obedient tenants occupy the the House? No other Nigerians with different political affiliation.

My papa foolishness is legendary!

yes obedients from that part are known for owing rent, destroying people's houses, even fighting landlor over his/her property
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Haykay2talk(m): 10:06pm On May 14
No need for demolition, just remove the roofing sheet for one roll, while it raining, they will pack out jejeli and gbarunly.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Segzy19: 10:20pm On May 14
May we not experience terrible tenants.....
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by keeper303: 10:21pm On May 14
Segzy19:
May we not experience terrible tenants.....

Ameen.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Honestey: 10:45pm On May 14
Don't waste your money demolishing it, Wike is going to help you with that
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Azazyel: 10:46pm On May 14
Honestly, the judiciary in Nigeria is too corrupt. Tenants bribe judges to adjourn cases indefinitely.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Digmygold: 11:33pm On May 14
Bullfallo:
I thought this guy was supporting tinubu?

The country is very hard now and people can’t even pay rent. It’s already getting worst. The sad part landlords have increases rent 50%

Even when the Country wasn't hard some people were not paying rent because they are just plain irresponsible. When Govt is pushed to set a policy that will start dealing with them decisively, they will start wailing
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Judolisco(m): 12:50am On May 15
noskcid:

If teeth Dey pain you no be remove you go remove am put another one?
yes... But if u cut your leg, uno fit replace am
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by noskcid(m): 1:22am On May 15
Judolisco:
yes... But if u cut your leg, uno fit replace am
Who tell you that one bros
Dem go put plastic
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by dettolgel: 6:26am On May 15
maestro299:

Bro, if I tell you how tenants have dealt with me eh. Sometimes you'll wonder the kind of wickedness some people are capable of. Imagine a tenant renting a property in an affluent area of Lagos, refusing to pay me rent for 3 years (since July 2021) , and still had the gall to take me to court when I instructed my lawyer to give her a notice to quit. They take advantage of our pathetically slow legal system to enjoy the landlord's sweat for free without any iota of human feeling as to his welfare.

Arrange boys so that burgle only her apartment. Let then do it 2 or 3 times every year. She will move out in the middle of the night trust me
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by quadraheem(m): 7:14am On May 15
Does he really think the court will ask the tenants not to pay for the rent being owed at the end of the day?
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by tuzeriouz(m): 8:54am On May 15
SlavaUkraini:
And some tenants can be terrible 😔😔😔

No Tenant can owe me 1 year rent talk less of 3 years...

I will send you to your Village or the nearest IDP Camp.

My Property is not for Internally displaced persons..

wetyn be the code abeg?
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Bizibi(m): 9:19am On May 15
123yes:
Sometimes I regrets buildings houses for tenant's. Most of them are so wicked that after making the first payment they locked up and started giving excuses. They are the ones that will even take you to court.
one of the reasons why I was telling someone why some landlords who enjoyed their tenants prompt payments didn't increase the rents last year.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by tabaralph: 9:37am On May 15
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/ex-gov-fayoses-brother-threatens-to-demolish-abuja-house-over-tenants-indebtedness/#google_vignette

Ogun kpai you and your rogue brother former governor Ayo fayose, after stealing billions of ekiti money and awarded you phantom contracts worth billions of naira without execution, you use the same money to buy choices of properties in Abuja, Ibadan Lagos and even in uk, and you are crying that people are owing you rent money, na your papa money you take buy the house, if na your sweat money will you threaten to demolish the property, olori buruku somebody
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by greggng: 9:39am On May 15
Can you imagine how an adult is thinking ? Only a mad man will do such a thing . If you suffer to get your money you won't contemplate. How a tenant become do powerful than his landlord makes me wonder . There us nothing wrong in following due process through the court to evict them and have possession of your house . May be you are not telling us the complete truth .
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by AbuAeesha: 9:52am On May 15
why would they owe him for so long.
he should pls demolish the house ASAP.
he should extend same gesture neighboring houses too.
i will appreciate that.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by SlavaUkraini: 11:13am On May 15
tuzeriouz:

wetyn be the code abeg?

The code is simple...

Don't joke with your property or tenants

Let them know that you don't take nonsense as a landlord...

Before a tenant enters your house, they must sign a tenancy agreement.

In that agreement, it must be stated clearly that every tenant have a Grace period of 90 days to either renew their rent or move out of the apartment. (This 90 days Grace period is in accordance to the law)

As soon as their rent expires, you can give them a maximum of 90 days to either look for your money or move out of the apartment..

That 90 days notice is free if the individual wants to move out of the apartment

After the expiration of the 90 days period,

Don't laugh with anyone, demand for your money and if they cannot provide the money, you can get a court injunction to seal up the apartment.

If after you seal up the apartment and the tenant is not responding, then you can get a court order and park his property to the court.

Because some wicked tenants will leave their belongings in your house while they are squatting with someone for a whole year.

So you need that court order to park their belongings out of your house to the court..

Over- familiarity with the landlord is the major reason why most tenants become dubious and wicked...

Tenants pay their rent on time in any apartment where the landlord is known to be very strict..

Tenants are less likely to pay rent in an apartment where they feel the landlord is my friend and he will understand..
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by stuffs2002: 1:16pm On May 15
Sccarrr:
We Kno who the obedient tenants are, we know what part they come from😹

I can only blame Isaac Fayose for his folly.

Dem no dey give Obidients house na. Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by stuffs2002: 1:19pm On May 15
123yes:

The trick is to avoid obidients
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by stuffs2002: 1:24pm On May 15
Tareq1105:

God bless you.

This is why I keep telling people that buying houses to rent out for income in retirement is not reliable investment.

For every 10 tenants, you would see like 5 doing well if you're lucky.

If you're unlucky, you put a particular tribal people like 7 out of 10 tenants, your own don finish. You'll die quicker in retirement bcoz they will not pay.

Na all these Obidients people
Those ones no dey pay rent na. Everyone knows this. The trick is to keep your house away from them as much as possible.

Zaria, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan even in the UK, na the same character dem get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) / Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.