Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt (25560 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Distressed Buildings In Alaba International Market / Omonile Wants To Demolish My House / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On May 15
maestro299:
Some tenants can be terrible.

I am telling you.......

You know what I do tell my tenants , I don't run a charity organization....once your rent is due , a month after the due date, will tell my lawyer to issue a quit notice.......
Expect the tenant is reliable, I might give him sometime, but not more than 2 months .
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Omodua(m): 10:35pm On May 16
Sccarrr:
yes obedients from that part are known for owing rent, destroying people's houses, even fighting landlor over his/her property
I insist your foolishness is legendary. Going by your infantile post that only OBIdients owes landlords house rent.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Sccarrr: 11:17pm On May 16
Omodua:
I insist your foolishness is legendary. Going by your infantile post that only OBIdients owes landlords house rent.
one of them useless debtors😹...Mr man, goan pay your landlord the 4years rent u dey owe...Ole!
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Omodua(m): 11:30am On May 17
Sccarrr:
one of them useless debtors😹...Mr man, goan pay your landlord the 4years rent u dey owe...Ole!
Poor kid!

OBIdients are well behaved. Groomed and know the importance of paying house rent when due. Not like your types loafing around without means of livelihood. Except supporting party stalwarts.
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Sccarrr: 1:01pm On May 17
Omodua:
Poor kid!

OBIdients are well behaved. Groomed and know the importance of paying house rent when due. Not like your types loafing around without means of livelihood. Except supporting party stalwarts.
oloobuku, goan pay ur rent..stop disturbing me
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Omodua(m): 6:57pm On May 18
Sccarrr:
oloobuku, goan pay ur rent..stop disturbing me
Lol

Evidence of rent default. They insult and talk big.

Rent defaulter!
Re: Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt by Sccarrr: 7:21pm On May 18
Omodua:
Lol

Evidence of rent default. They insult and talk big.

Rent defaulter!
Omo ofo onigbese...u think everybody b like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.