Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah (11826 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by tctrills: 6:15pm On May 14
alrahmanonline:

Another banger! You think Israel doesn't know what they're doing? Please do your research Isreal is the only country that sinks US ship without any repercussion lots of crew members dead. We all know what we are doing
No problem oga may what befell Israel in October 07 also befall you. I need you to say amen.
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Krismas(m): 6:16pm On May 14
grin

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by tiswell(m): 6:16pm On May 14
okonlahwon:

What is wrong with Africans with slaves mentality!

You are celebrating murderers all in the name of religion.
Israel has nothing to do with Christianity stop fooling yourselves. Right now you cannot preach any Christian gospels in Israel you will rot in jail.

Israel and Palestine war is political and has nothing to do with religion.
you come off as a terrorist sympathizer.

I like your salty tears.

Death to all terrorists!!!
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Krismas(m): 6:20pm On May 14
grin Reverse engineering incoming ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท

HezbAllah have captured an Israeli ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ spy balloon manufactured by the United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Smartcitizen: 6:21pm On May 14
Laple0541:

If the screenshot you shared is not manipulated, you have over 163 million in your account, yet you are stressing over 100k that you mistakenly sent to someone? Why are you so mean?

My friend do another recharge, and next time, make sure you cover your account number, account balance and other sensitive information before posting images like that online.

That guy is a scammer
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Smartcitizen: 6:22pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Hello Nairalanders, I was trying to use USSD to recharge 100k airtime for myself to purchase 1TB 1 year data plan earlier this morning but i mistakenly omitted the second digit of the number (i put 9 instead of 8 ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and the thing now is that the number is not mine. I've been calling the person since morning, phone rang for some time but has been switched off since. Please how can i go about recovering my money? UBA said they can't help me that I'll have to report to the network provider of the person and i don't know which network the person uses, i only know their phone number (the one i mistakenly recharged for) cry

You and I know you are a big time scammer!
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Firebomber: 6:26pm On May 14
alrahmanonline:

God punish you there? Unlike you I don't celebrate deaths of human beings like me. You know yourself, keep celebrating people destruction. Idiot

God punish your generation, you terrorist.

We know your type omo ale
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Krismas(m): 6:27pm On May 14
grin BREAKING: Tel Hashomer military base in Tel Aviv is on fire

The cause is unknown grin grin grin

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by tctrills: 6:27pm On May 14
God1000:
I will personally do that this time
you should, you might have more luck than South Africa since it's trial and error that you guys are now into
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by maestro299: 6:29pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Hello Nairalanders, I was trying to use USSD to recharge 100k airtime for myself to purchase 1TB 1 year data plan earlier this morning but i mistakenly omitted the second digit of the number (i put 9 instead of 8 ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and the thing now is that the number is not mine. I've been calling the person since morning, phone rang for some time but has been switched off since. Please how can i go about recovering my money? UBA said they can't help me that I'll have to report to the network provider of the person and i don't know which network the person uses, i only know their phone number (the one i mistakenly recharged for) cry

You don do giveaway.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You be multimillionaire now, why you dey pursue ordinary #100k?
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by God1000(m): 6:30pm On May 14
tctrills:
you should, you might have more luck than South Africa since it's trial and error that you guys are now into
lol cheesy
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by chiagozien(m): 6:31pm On May 14
God1000:
Too bad, Israel will be held accountable for all the atrocities they are commiting.

Indiscriminate bombing of civilian targets such as hospitals, refugee camps, world heritage sites, schools, Churches and mosques are serious war crimes, even cemeteries are not left out
Your Nigeria have done worst yet you support it.

Your Nigeria bombed Biafra kids,bombed markets, bombed schools and churches, Killed many red cross members.

Shoot down planes that were bringing relief materials to Biafrans.

You Nigeria don't have right to speak against Israel because you have done worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Crafteck1: 6:33pm On May 14
God1000:
Too bad, Israel will be held accountable for all the atrocities they are commiting.

Indiscriminate bombing of civilian targets such as hospitals, refugee camps, world heritage sites, schools, Churches and mosques are serious war crimes, even cemeteries are not left out

Person wey go war front to report knows its occupational hazard...
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by chiagozien(m): 6:33pm On May 14
alrahmanonline:
They kill people with impunity and you guys keep supporting them? are you guys alright?anybody supporting Israel, May you witness in full all what Palestinians are witnessing right now. Amen
It should be two way things.

Anyone supporting Nigeria may you witness in full all what Biafrans witnessed in hand of evil Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Crafteck1: 6:33pm On May 14
alrahmanonline:
They kill people with impunity and you guys keep supporting them? are you guys alright?anybody supporting Israel, May you witness in full all what Palestinians are witnessing right now. Amen

Ar you talking about hamas?
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by tctrills: 6:35pm On May 14
God1000:
lol cheesy
Exactly what I thought. You are doing all this for the jokes wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by AngelicBeing: 6:38pm On May 14
wittywriter:

Wittyness
Haha, always co-joining posters on nairaland , l will start charging you 100 dollars per each poster you co-join togethershocked
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:40pm On May 14
What are they doing there they should also go and help Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Krismas(m): 6:45pm On May 14
grin It was never about Hamas or the hostages they don't care about.

It's always been about genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Civilians killed: 50,000
Hamas killed: 0
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by adebowales: 6:51pm On May 14
Ekaette1621990:
According to NTA24 news, "The act was carried out by HAMAS".

The distance between Muslims and Peace is like from Ebonyi to Okinawa in Japan.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
you wonโ€™t end well for telling this kind of lies. Israel had killed a lot of aid workers and they re not feeling any remorseful about that

1 Like

Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Idaytesj29(m): 6:57pm On May 14
alrahmanonline:

How can you be so cruel, ok let's assume you justified killing of Palestinians, because they are terrorist according to you, you are still justifying UN staff killed and calling Isreal children of God? How do we end up being this pathetic.

I honestly do not understand. It's pathetic
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by fkj950ax(m): 7:03pm On May 14
Is the person a citizen of the UN or a Palestinian?
Letโ€™s stop sensationalism in this conflict. Itโ€™s causing more harm than good.
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by general111(m): 7:20pm On May 14
Lol..
The UN did not say who killed their staff,but haters are saying it is israel.
If you want this war to end tell ha mad to release the hostages..
A hamas leader told a journalist that it is not their duty to protect palestinian citizens,but the duty of israel and the UN.
Their duty is to protect themselves..
Omo the aljazeera journalist shock...
Israel should just totally destroy hamas ASAP. grin
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Cul4real(m): 7:24pm On May 14
One thing I know for sure is that Hamas would think twice next time before they can attack isreal again in the future. .
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by adekhingz(m): 7:53pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Hello Nairalanders, I was trying to use USSD to recharge 100k cry

Call the customer care or go to their office if you know there. You must first find out what network the person you recharged for is using so you know where to go. You can get that by trying to recharge for them again using your online wallet (e.g Opay, palm pay,kuda etc).
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by StreetTyga: 7:54pm On May 14
What are we going to do with the video... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿงฑ walls of terrorists must collapse. That's it.
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by Freestar: 8:13pm On May 14
DataCrab:

That's an MTN number.
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by AuthorMan: 8:33pm On May 14
God1000:

Indiscriminate bombing of civilian targets such as hospitals, refugee camps, world heritage sites, schools, Churches and mosques are serious war crimes, even cemeteries are not left out.

Your wailing wont do shhhtt.
Cry till eternity Israel is resolved to settle scores with the terrorists.

You are exonorating your terrorist brothers who are found of using Taqiya to create blackmailing and propaganda.
It must be the handwork of Hammas just to label Israel.
It wont work
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by dheilaw1(m): 8:33pm On May 14
DataCrab:
you get 163m for account, you still wan collect 100k airtime back. You be Nigerian politician?
Re: Gaza: UN Staff Member Killed, Another Injured In Rafah by AuthorMan: 8:39pm On May 14
Nahunger:
grin

Where is Righteousness,
Come and interpret this one ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

You don hold boko haram, bandits, iswap etc accountable??
Na Israel matter dey give you mouth Or.gasm,
Hypocrites

Oya oya you don catch me ๐Ÿ˜

@ our Nairaland Resident Pastor/Daddy G.O
AkA Rv. Fr. RIGHTEOUSNESS

Please grace us with your wisdom, your sheeples are seated ๐Ÿคฒ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Who collect this one biscuit ๐Ÿคฃ

Hunger dey disturb you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits / America: Allen West Suggests โ€˜Constitution-Abiding States Should Form A Unionโ€™ / ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.