Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,340 members, 7,846,488 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) (18452 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / Italy PM Says Companies Can Buy Russian Natural Gas In Rubles / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:18pm On May 14
The audacity!

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by KingNom(m): 6:19pm On May 14
Threaten keh?
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On May 14
Sudan and Chad have been begging the US to free them from isolation
Niger that used it's own arms to welcome the US is now saying it wants to take on the US
Okay o
France and the EU never enter the matter o
Coup plotters in Niger just walked into unnecessary mess

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On May 14
KingNom:
Threaten keh?
Adviced
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Bullfallo(m): 6:22pm On May 14
The worst part of it. If the citizens need visa they would be denied. But they can’t really help them in their country
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by adebowales: 6:48pm On May 14
US doesn’t mean well for Africa! It’s wise we do away from them

3 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by nedekid: 6:49pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Lolzz, theses bastards actually think they run the world and can just order full countries around. Mehn, make una just dey thank una stars say person like me no come this life as Russian or Chinese President ohhh, make una dey thank una stars ohhh, hmmm. Person like me victory does not only mean you die and i live ohhh, you die and i die is still a victory for me ohhh, hmmm. I'm ready to go down with you just to bring you down ohhh, hmmm.
As in no gree for anybody, all die is die. Lol

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by BondRiv: 6:53pm On May 14
Very shameless country. The same country supporting the genocide in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Honestey: 6:53pm On May 14
Niger Mumu Republic, they have put themselves in the middle of storm and it will consume them.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Yolat129: 6:56pm On May 14
Some mumu will not be happy with this news

2 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:57pm On May 14
I blame the African Union for insisting on being a useless body. That body should be working extremely hard towards the progress of the continent, carrying each other along

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 7:02pm On May 14
This one Niger has given them quit notice, Tinubu should not let them into our territory because the way I'm looking at now, here will likely be their next bustop. Nigeria sabi lick oyibo anus. Imagine ordinary simp Harry and his feminist wife, na them our military dey give state salute for Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by UKEMY(m): 7:07pm On May 14
The Truth of the Matter is that All Neo-Colonialists should Leave Africa.They all have their interests in heart.
I will expect Niger to thread carefully cause stabilization can happen within and based on the facts that it's Rich with Uranium.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Dijita: 7:07pm On May 14
They are all slave masters. I hope Niger will not regret the master they have chosen to serve.

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Krismas(m): 7:07pm On May 14
grin thats wot america always does. threaten others from forming partnership with nations they like. meanwhile america insist they must form nato with ukraine and simps on NL say, why shouldnt that happen? it must not happen. period. america even threaten india to withdraw from building a port facility in iran. yet same america is building an illegal port in gaza.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Dennisochampa: 7:25pm On May 14
Africans are stupid...

Why throw usa away to accept Russia??

Why not do away with them all together and build your country??

Whatever you make in the country, stays in the country..

U have what the world needs especially power drunk nations..

Sell at your own determined rates to the good ones....

Use the resources to empower, secure and build your nation but trust African leaders... Them Wan chop full belle by all means...

Useless fvckerz

4 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by sslcrypt: 7:26pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Lolzz, theses bastards actually think they run the world and can just order full countries around. Mehn, make una just dey thank una stars say person like me no come this life as Russian or Chinese President ohhh, make una dey thank una stars ohhh, hmmm. Person like me victory does not only mean you die and i live ohhh, you die and i die is still a victory for me ohhh, hmmm. I'm ready to go down with you just to bring you down ohhh, hmmm.

Just shut and stop talking like am slowpoke. You don't know how politics work, can you verify all that has been said? Africans are the most docile set of humans, they just take everything and not question anything.
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by sslcrypt: 7:30pm On May 14
Dennisochampa:
Africans are stupid...

Why throw usa away to accept Russia??

Why not do away with them all together and build your country??

Whatever you make in the country, stays in the country..

U have what the world needs especially power drunk nations..

Sell at your own determined rates to the good ones....

Use the resources to empower, secure and build your nation but trust African leaders... Them Wan chop full belle by all means...

Useless fvckerz

It's very tiring and some fools will be making look like one country wants to enslave their father's over the other.

Africans are visionless monkeys, like you rightly said there's abundance of uranium but yet they don't have any leverage to use it to their own advantage.

And to the FOOLS SUPPORTING RUSSIA KNOW ONE THING, IF NIGER FALLS TO THE TERRORIST, THEY WILL END UP MAKING TACTICAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

IDIOTS HAVE FORGOTTEN THE RUSSIANS AND THE USA EVACUATED SOME STORED URANIUM FROM KADAUNA BECAUSE IT WAS HEADED FOR ISIS VIA SUDAN.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELVES BY THINKING WHITE MAN BE YOUR PROBLEM.
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Zooposki(f): 7:31pm On May 14
Kaido:
He looks like Yar'Adua abi na hunger dey my eyes so?

When you chop last?

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Good2go1: 7:39pm On May 14
Terrorist spoted
DataCrab:
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by ttoyetade: 7:50pm On May 14
YesDaddyTill203:
Good for you guys.

No one can dictate to the US, hence the US should not be dictating to any country.

Why will US not dictate. US spent more than $120m on Niger every year
See how much US give Niger as aid every year
https://www.foreignassistance.gov/cd/niger/
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Mirasteel: 7:50pm On May 14
tiswell:
Russia should not complicate issues
US dosen't have the right to tell them what to do or not.

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Charly68: 8:05pm On May 14
I only hope the leaders won't use their foolishness and selfishness to turn the country to a battle ground
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Inosky: 8:16pm On May 14
Ukraine and Isreal is an example of what it means to be an ally to US in terms of conflict. They deployed all their arsenals, including massive financial aid and admission of thousands of their fleeing/vulnerable population in support of the countries' course.

Most of the western countries call a lot of African nations allies just to exploit them and use their leaders against their progress, not to help them against terrorists attacks or develop but basically to continue to colonize them.

Even Russia and China are not different.

Africa needs to make a bold statement to these guys and stand up and build their countries but unfortunately we have stupid leaders and saboteurs in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by tenpipsperday: 8:22pm On May 14
All you small boys running your mouths up there, no African is sovereign in the real sense of it. Just as no African country is truly independent.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Dennisochampa: 8:25pm On May 14
sslcrypt:

It's very tiring and some fools will be making look like one country wants to enslave their father's over the other.

Africans are visionless monkeys, like you rightly said there's abundance of uranium but yet they don't have any leverage to use it to their own advantage.

And to the FOOLS SUPPORTING RUSSIA KNOW ONE THING, IF NIGER FALLS TO THE TERRORIST, THEY WILL END UP MAKING TACTICAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

IDIOTS HAVE FORGOTTEN THE RUSSIANS AND THE USA EVACUATED SOME STORED URANIUM FROM KADAUNA BECAUSE IT WAS HEADED FOR ISIS VIA SUDAN.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELVES BY THINKING WHITE MAN BE YOUR PROBLEM.

Bros na we be our problems... Africa have what it takes to be self sufficient but greed will not allow us get to that level
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Kaiser20: 8:26pm On May 14
tiswell:
Russia should not complicate issues
Are you OK?
Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Zetty177x: 8:54pm On May 14
DataCrab:

But Russia fit tell another country not to join NATO

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:57pm On May 14
Lol! Take it or leave it! The US is gradually losing its influence globally and at a quick rate too.The American influence that existed in the 40s,50s,60s is no longer what it used to be and has eroded so much globally.
America is becoming more of a toothless bulldog now.
Despite her sanctions on Iran,the Muslim country has never ever backed down on her nuclear programme and has forged closer ties with Russia and China, the geopolitical nightmare of America
America threatened Israel on invading Rafah but The Jewish state defied the threat and went ahead with her plan execution.
Nothing happened and ever will, because Israel has vowed to stand alone if possible.
American influence decline is a reality.

1 Like

Re: U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) by dontiky: 9:03pm On May 14
DataCrab:
you no before say na them and Israel dey run the world ? If they decide to off internet now you will not know what is going on at your backyard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy / Sweden Enters Recession As Inflation Hits Consumers / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.