Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Fellow Igbos, Remember Our War Dead On 30th May - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos, Remember Our War Dead On 30th May (546 Views)

30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) / Ncheta: 30th May Igbos Remember Their Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Fellow Igbos, Remember Our War Dead On 30th May by ablejesus26(m): 9:42pm On May 15
chiagozien:

Enemies of Biafra,I thought you people will join your fellow one Nigerians to insult the memory of our dead, just like one of you have already did up there.

The true enemies of Biafra are the host of thugs, cultist, kidnapers and criminals claiming freedom fighters that allowed themselves to be brainwashed by this ipob scam.
Re: My Fellow Igbos, Remember Our War Dead On 30th May by chiagozien(m): 8:40am On May 16
ablejesus26:

The true enemies of Biafra are the host of thugs, cultist, kidnapers and criminals claiming freedom fighters that allowed themselves to be brainwashed by this ipob scam.

And the friends of Biafra are?

Is it your one Nigerians that always boosts how they Killed millions of Biafrans kid, Some said they used 3 million Igbo for pepper soup.

Tell me, who's friends of Biafra,I really want to know?
Re: My Fellow Igbos, Remember Our War Dead On 30th May by ablejesus26(m): 6:57am On May 17
chiagozien:
And the friends of Biafra are?

Is it your one Nigerians that always boosts how they Killed millions of Biafrans kid, Some said they used 3 million Igbo for pepper soup.

Tell me, who's friends of Biafra,I really want to know?

If You like join the useless worthless tribalists you engage in to do your tribal banters here, nothing will change the REALITY that the ESN will continue to be hunted down in Igboland bcus they do not have any mandate to bear arms in the Region.

All are Igbo but all can never be ipob so why then should ipob be allowed to bear arms doing their criminal ESN? Is ipob more Igbo than massob? Do massob bear arms?
You guys allowed this London scammer to brainwash you with this ipob scam too deep.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cabinet Dissolved - Military Intervention Schedule Implemented / Rejected: Iwu’s America Lecture Cancelled ( Iwu The Scammer ) / Silly Mistake' In Pirates' Hijack Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.