Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style (238 Views)

The New Style Scammers Are Using / I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style by Hppro: 9:37pm On May 14
I was scammed a total of N474,000.00
- The scammer (s) pretended to be a customer, they stayed on my whatsapp list for months, monitoring my activities and even purchased some
goods and services (i sell bags and RMB ). All these was to make sure they build rapport and gain trust. I was Approached by these scammer (s) who then recommended another individual as a vendor of RMB whom they have patronized (with bank statements as evidence of successful transactions). Unknown to me, the (The scammers) were same in a team, all disguise as different individuals whereas they are same in the team. I made a transfer in the sum of N474,000 for the purchase of RMB to the recommended RMB vendor. The vendor whom is pictured above declined receiving the sum of N474,000.00 for the purchase of RMB, whereas all confirmation from both my bank and recipients banks have confirmed that the transaction was successful. (Further details are withheld as investigations is on going to fetch these scammers).

NOTE: All necessary legal and formal procedures are currently be followed to get them (scammers). This is to notify and prevent the public from being scammed by this individuals

1 Share

Re: Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style by Davidospy: 9:55pm On May 14
Scam gone wrong
Re: Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style by Kingosytex(m): 10:16pm On May 14
Person use Google voice number scam you of almost 500k
Wetin dey worry all of una sef? Why una go dey fall prey for this kinda rubbish?
A simple search of the contact on true caller would have shown you something like 'likely sales' which means the number isn't a real number.
Re: Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style by Davidospy: 9:07am On May 15
Sha everyone should be alert of thier new styles
Re: Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style by Jenefa1: 9:09am On May 15
Aiyees don finally meet her downfall… every day for the theif, one day for the owner
Re: Scammers In Benin City - Be Aware - See Thier New Style by Smallcharger: 7:52pm On May 16
grin grin grin See format

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Jiji For Your Business / Property For Sale At Lekki -lagos / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - Strictly On How To Start Blogging For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.