Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,116 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido (2069 Views)

Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by blamingthedevil: 10:02pm On May 14
Ahhh..Is that Bitter Obi kneeling down for “structures of criminality”🤣😅🤣😂

My God.😓

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Kingosytex(m): 10:08pm On May 14
This is pure medicine after death grin

Obi and Atiku should have put their individual differences aside and rescue Nigeria from APC. Last year was their best chance but they blew it away.
None of them was willing to compromise and put their ego aside for they greater good of the masses. You couldn't defeat Tinubu when he had no power, how on earth do you intend to defeat him now he has all the powers at his disposal?

12 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by MaziObinnaokija: 10:09pm On May 14
sad

Slave angry grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by MaziObinnaokija: 10:12pm On May 14
angry OBI'S trying to remof his shoes/pick up his pencil ✏️. We ipob dnt prostrate angry
blamingthedevil:

My God.😓
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by yarimo(m): 10:13pm On May 14
Sule lamido is greater than obi in any aspect of life

7 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by LegendHero(m): 10:23pm On May 14
yarimo:
Sule lamido is greater than obi in any aspect of life

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Betanaija42moro: 10:36pm On May 14
blamingthedevil:

My God.😓
Go get a life

4 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by jazzman7711: 10:39pm On May 14
Na wa o.

Anytime he sees Hausa man or northerner, he goes on his knees.

Why?

9 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by sultanofpigs: 10:44pm On May 14
Why do girls in the Westside like open defecation? grin

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by jazzman7711: 10:53pm On May 14
^^ For the same reason your mum does. grin

3 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by jkpbestseries: 10:56pm On May 14
Obi want to contest for vice?
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On May 14
LegendHero:

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by olisaEze(m): 11:08pm On May 14
Another pathetic 'yes daddy' attempt at misdirection. You bend your knees to take a seat. Why didn’t your picture capture him on his knees then? cool

3 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by 123yes(m): 11:36pm On May 14
Is it how to knelt down in your place?

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Gbogbowa: 11:43pm On May 14
Obi meeting with the northerner is really given BATeria real headache

5 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by omowolewa: 11:46pm On May 14
Preparing his way back to PDP knowing that Atiku will be very old to contest in 2032 may God grant all of us longevity to watch events

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Frixx: 12:30am On May 15
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by okoro: 1:40am On May 15
Frixx:
Iam a recent graduate, currently serving in the north.
I have been going through some hardship now. My allowance cannot take care of me and I can't find any meaningful job to do and I don't know anybody here.
Please, if anyone can help me acquire a Mifi so that I can continue learning data analysis and job hunting please help please, I can't afford it, I can barely eat 2 times a day. please help a brother.
O.p.a.y
Baqir Shuaibu you are a northerner already
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:43am On May 15
Kingosytex:

Obi and Atiku should have put their individual differences aside and rescue Nigeria from APC. Last year was their best chance but they blew it away.
None of them was willing to compromise and put their ego aside for they greater good of the masses. You couldn't defeat Tinubu when he had no power, how on earth do you intend to defeat him now he has all the powers at his disposal?
Tinubu is a working dead man right now

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Nyamiriflathed: 2:36am On May 15
grin
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Nyamiriflathed: 2:37am On May 15
omowolewa:
Preparing his way back to PDP knowing that Atiku will be very old to contest in 2032 may God grant all of us longevity to watch events
By 2032, APC will present Shettima and Wike.
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by LordIsaac(m): 3:50am On May 15
Kingosytex:

None of them was willing to compromise and put their ego aside for the greater good of the masses. You couldn't defeat Tinubu when he had no power, how on earth do you intend to defeat him now he has all the powers at his disposal?
Even this obvious truth will be contested by lovers of self-delusion, unfortunately!

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by AcadaWriter: 4:10am On May 15
slavery
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Difrent: 4:25am On May 15
blamingthedevil:

My God.😓

Igbos don't kneel down to anybody

Maybe Obi na fake igbo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Difrent: 4:29am On May 15
Kingosytex:

Walahi.
It was as if PBAT jazz them (which I wouldn't be surprised)

Nothing they are doing now will make any significant difference in 2027, now that PBAT is even consolidating his power......nobody likes to be out of power so eventually Most Politicians will align with him.
Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by PeterObi4LP: 5:02am On May 15
blamingthedevil:

My God.😓

Do you have problem with that? Ekperima

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by RonuFools: 5:05am On May 15
Hunger is bad oh
You better go and look for how to help your miserable life instead of wasting away your unfortunate life on nairaland
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Difrent: 5:11am On May 15
RonuFools:
Hunger is bad oh
You better go and look for how to help your miserable life instead of wasting away your unfortunate life on nairaland
Zombie

Shut up

When they insult PBAT its okay and they are well fed.
But the moment we insult Ekuke back, na premium tears and hunger bad ( abeg stop disrespecting the memory of a great nairalander)

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by RonuFools: 5:17am On May 15
Difrent:

Shut up

When they insult PBAT its okay and they are well fed.
But the moment we insult Ekuke back, na premium tears and hunger bad ( abeg stop disrespecting the memory of a great nairalander)

Yeye
Hungry man, na hunger and poverty go finally quench your senseless brain
Your useless Emilokan that you are supporting on an empty stomach doesn't know that you are existing sef
Keep on fooling yourself. Zombie without functioning brain

1 Like

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by Difrent: 5:29am On May 15
RonuFools:

Hungry man, na hunger and poverty go finally quench your senseless brain
Your useless Emilokan that you are supporting on an empty stomach doesn't know that you are existing sef
Keep on fooling yourself. Zombie without functioning brain

Ehn let me be hungry, na your stomach?

Mumu

Yorubas and Fulanis are hungry but it's the igboman that's complaining, is your head paining you ?

Na so they go dey for their mud huts enclave in their erosion ravaged region and know who and who is hungry , na only them know who get money and who no get, na them fit sabi who them dey pay 30k just because his views differ from theirs
We know say na una wise pass everybody

But why are you people always whining about marginalization, big tribe behaving in such a childish manner that you are now a laughing stock in the eyes of tribes like Ijaw, jukun, igalas , Nupes etc tribes that used to be below you in standing now tower above you because of your foolishness and stupid chest beating

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by tuborme: 5:36am On May 15
As all of us want to be mad. Sule Lamido shaked him with two hands

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Knelt Down For Sule Lamido by RonuFools: 5:36am On May 15
Difrent:

Ehn let me be hungry, na your stomach?

Mumu

Yorubas and Fulanis are hungry but it's the igboman that's complaining, is your head paining you ?

Na so they go dey for their mud huts enclave in their erosion ravaged region and know who and who is hungry , na only them know who get money and who no get, na them fit sabi who them dey pay 30k just because his views differ from theirs
We know say na una wise pass everybody

But why are you people always whining about marginalization, big tribe behaving in such a childish manner that you are now a laughing stock in the eyes of tribes like Ijaw, jukun, igalas , Nupes etc tribes that used to be below you in standing now tower above you because of your foolishness and stupid chest beating
You took your time to write rubbish and nonsense this early morning. From all indication, you are a jobless fo0l. I am preparing for work, so good bye for now till I return from work. Be here on nairaland wasting your unfortunate life on a bastard Emilokan that doesn't know his father. Continue wasting away and you will perish with hunger and poverty just like your unfortunate and deranged father.
Swine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prediction: Supreme Court Clears Soludo To Run For Anambra Governorship On Pdp. . . / Protest at INEC headquarters by APC is Foolish - Gov Obi / REVEALED!How FG Officials Turn B/Haram Ceasefire Plan into Multibillionaire Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.