Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) (35301 Views)

Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) / The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event (Photos, Video) / Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by izubext007: 8:47am On May 15
this guy nal real street man

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by juwoonn(m): 8:49am On May 15
RussellRutherfo:

Repeat yourself.

The IAS ponzi has gone burst? grin
O ti lo
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by otherway: 8:53am On May 15
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ac1z9VKPg

Singer Portable jumps gate to escape as police comes to arrest him over alleged unpaid debt for his G-Wagon

Men of the Lagos state police command have arrested singer Portable. The singer was arrested today May 14 following a petition from a car dealer. Portable allegedly purchased a G-Wagon worth N27 million from the car dealer, made a down payment and took the vehicle away with the promise to pay the balance.

After waiting for a while without any word concerning his balance, the dealer reached out to the singer who claimed the car he purchased had faults. The dealer then asked the singer to return the car or pay the balance but Portable allegedly refused.

Following a petition from the dealer, the police moved in and arrested the singer who is currently in their custody.

When contacted, the spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed the arrest of the singer.

Via: lindaikejiblog

Portable nah wereh grin

Illiteracy is a bad thing o. So he is not aware that he just put himself in serious trouble cos now they will charge him with evasion.

He would have gone with them like a big boy but he must shaa show himself.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by ClassicEvilSpir: 8:55am On May 15
Very ignorant comments from people here, claiming to like this guy. They can't take it when such dishonest act is dished out to them, but they're quick to endorse stupidity. Tells a lot on the IQ of these individuals.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:58am On May 15
FalseProphet1:
I see portable spending a considerable number of years in jail if he doesn't change his ways.

This I have seen.
welldon oo Mr seen you can't seen about your future and your generation

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Donjuan77: 8:58am On May 15
Na criminal musician b dis
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by gigabyte13: 8:59am On May 15
😂😂😅🤣🤣😅😂😂🤣
😅😅😂🤣🤣😂😅😅😅
Street boy
Na blood e dey
He Sabi jump sha
🤣🤣😂😅😅😂😂😂
🤣🤣😅😂😅😅😅🤣

2 Likes

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by kay29000(m): 8:59am On May 15
santaclaws:
The guy na real criminal... See how he pretended till he scaled the fence. cheesy grin

I once saw a video where he was beaten and paraded naked by some boys in Sango for stealing a tricyle... Now I'm really not shocked cos he scaled the fence like a professional.

I swear. Like he does that on a daily. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by otherway: 9:03am On May 15
RussellRutherfo:

You know how many senseless boys would have gone deeper lengths in their nonsense rituals thinking the vehicle was bought for btw 100-280m Naira not knowing it was bought for 27m Naira still on credit self.

Believe all these social media hyping less.

You guys don't find out before making conclusions.

The said car was sold at 27 million but portable said 60Million and it is not a g wagon.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by AareGaa: 9:04am On May 15
tiswell:
A typical display of cowardice that runs in an average SW'er blood.

Nothing new!

The real coward was Agbari Ojukwu who escaped through the border in the middle of the night, after using over 3 millions of his delusional blodas to cook Oha soup.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by BronzeTiger: 9:06am On May 15
Unkempt tout. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Wainey: 9:06am On May 15
AareGaa:

Broke man, go and make your own money.

Portable is more successful than all musicians from Ibo land
i really wan avoid this ur comment but i say make i reply.
Firstly, My comment was about portable and not about tribe or ethnicity
Secondly i am not igbo.
Thirdly you should learn to read comments on NL without attaching tribe to it, some comments are just as innocent as they appear.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by AareGaa: 9:08am On May 15
Ubdavis:
Shebi him say, e don blow, na so poeple wey blow dey do

Blow get level
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by chatinent: 9:12am On May 15
E don tey when baba begin jump fence.

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14am On May 15
And he did not contest for Olympics high jump.
Portable news are always sweet. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:14am On May 15
I remember he say he give Abu Abel money say make he build house for am but he dey owe another man millions.

He think say those ones no dey online?

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:20am On May 15
FalseProphet1:
I see portable spending a considerable number of years in jail if he doesn't change his ways.

This I have seen.

What if this was skit before his travel to the US to seek for 'funds' to 'pat' the dealer
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Pootle: 9:29am On May 15
onatisi:

Dem even drag am for floor and gutter oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrT234-OI7Q?si=Op2kHrFQOMhTH4Dg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6z3mxFHXAU?si=WemWTTOYZV5Z6GEO

this era of online money i no trust anything again
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:34am On May 15
Looks like Portable was actually acting a movie. Looks pre-arranged
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:36am On May 15
juwoonn:

O ti lo

grin

Make I go check on some of my friends who got involved in it when I told them not to.

Them don disturb me tire. I refused as they said some made 2m, some 500k, some 1m plus but me. I am not interested.

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:41am On May 15
AareGaa:

Go and hustle.

Stop envying someone who is 100 times better than you.

Portable is not responsible for your 'broke life'

When riffraff comment...

Someone who is currently detained by the police over debt repayment?
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:44am On May 15
This man!

70yrs old man o. grin

Portable is a born comedian, merely looking at his face alone cracks me up. If he opens his mouth to talk he sounds funnier.
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Charly68: 9:49am On May 15
He will soon wax record against police invasion and make millions out of them
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:50am On May 15
Just like how coward lion jumb gate grin

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by ElevationD: 9:51am On May 15
That guy appeared very experienced with the way he scaled that fence. With all the shuku shuku on the fence, he scaled it.

He must have been a very professional thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by OKOATA(m): 9:59am On May 15
braimeddy:
This guy na heavy ajegunle guy
Na omo sango. Sango boys rugged too o.

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 10:02am On May 15
One of the advantages of having a Portable body!! 😂
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:11am On May 15
victorazy:
I just like this guy

So u dey like ugly criminals
Nice taste...

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by andy4d2ofus(m): 10:12am On May 15
E don shock . Yeye yeyebrity
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by Hazhiem: 10:13am On May 15
Calm down bro. This has happened B4
it's an upgrade the site will come alive soon author=RussellRutherfo post=129961039]

Repeat yourself.

The IAS ponzi has gone burst? grin[/quote]
Re: Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:13am On May 15
Dis guy na confirm thief b4 nothing person go tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Anna Banner Rocks Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.