Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. (2554 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / I Think I Have Been Scammed / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by Cassandraloius: 10:47pm On May 15
Relax your mind, if you're u're very sure of what you did, you will definitely see your money.
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by idahme(m): 11:15pm On May 15
lecowas:

Imagine what will happen if 100,000 people you stated complains, it's just normal transaction failure that happens with all banks. I'm not their representative anyway but it's hilarious to claim a banking org that should be reputable for financial integrity is the one scamming you. Lol

Check with both banks before raising false alarm otherwise u'll get sued someday.

Edited: I know the money might mean something to you and you might need it for some emergencies but don't let emotions cloud ur judgment. Peace

I have experienced a lot in the banking industry, none has any reputation, my assertion isn't hearsay but something that has happened to me in several occasions that is why I don't dismiss people's complaints. If recent one of my banks GTB will flood my phone with 20 sms for just one transaction, initially I taught I was scammed but seeing the amount made me understand that it was their issue. They didn't do this one, two , three or four times , it has been a rain of sms and I have to pay for all of their inefficiencies.

I closed down two different accounts in UBA while in school because their was unauthorized withdrawal of my funds even when i haven't done any online transactions with the bank. You talk as if you ain't in Nigeria, I rest my case .

N/B I am not the OP, just a commenter like you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by ronalmagic10(m): 11:21pm On May 15
Same thing happened to me. Send zenith bank an email. Also chat with them on WhatsApp and it would be reversed to your account
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by DeeNet1: 11:34pm On May 15
The fault should be from your zenith bank
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by jom28gy(m): 12:04am On May 16
Are you not aware that opay has been banned by CBN?
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by Azazyel: 12:29am On May 16
Raiga:
Avoid opay for your peace of mind I have been using Palmpay long before I had the misfortune to open opay account.My approved loan on Palmpay started from 3k to almost 50k now and not once has my money been illegally deducted on Palmpay.Opay are thieves avoid them.

You're so funny grin so you don't know that Opay and Palmpay are owned by the same company?
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by Delightsome2023: 12:43am On May 16
thesolutions:
It will be reversed to your zenith bank account. You should have chatted with Opay customer care before posting this. They will request for the session ID from your zenith bank receipt. With it, they can check if the transaction was received or
how do you contact them
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by Delightsome2023: 12:45am On May 16
Raiga:
Avoid opay for your peace of mind I have been using Palmpay long before I had the misfortune to open opay account.My approved loan on Palmpay started from 3k to almost 50k now and not once has my money been illegally deducted on Palmpay.Opay are thieves avoid them.
Lol
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:54am On May 16
Thales01:
Good morning everyone.So I made a transfer of 4k to my Opay account yesterday from my Zenith bank account.
It was recorded as successful but I am yet to see the money reflected in my Opay account neither has it been reversed in my zenith bank account.
I am just confused cos I have never experienced this kind of problem with Opay vs before.
Pls what do I do?
I'm 100% sure it's your zenith bank that held the money. All conventional banks are now useless since emefiole destroy everything .
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by thesolutions(m): 7:22am On May 16
Delightsome2023:
how do you contact them
On your app, tap on Me
Scroll down till you see Customer service center. tap on it to open.
You will see live chat. tap to open. select transfer.
You will see advisor. tap to open.
stay online till one of their agent respond then you can share your challenges with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by Obierika(m): 3:20pm On May 16
Thales01:
Good morning everyone.So I made a transfer of 4k to my Opay account yesterday from my Zenith bank account.
It was recorded as successful but I am yet to see the money reflected in my Opay account neither has it been reversed in my zenith bank account.
I am just confused cos I have never experienced this kind of problem with Opay vs before.
Pls what do I do?

So because of this you opened a thread to claim that you were scammed? Ordinary 4K!

Have you considered that the delay could be as a result of network issues?
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by olamoses75(m): 10:12am On May 22
Thales01:
Pls what do I do?
I transferred from fcmb to opay and was debited, but the money didn't reflect on my opay account. I contacted fcmb, and was told to consult opay because the money is with opay since the transaction was successful. I rushed to opay customer service and was told the problem was from fcmb. Omor see me see wahala. Shey dis two banks want to be whinnig me ni. Naso I gather energy enter fcmb customer service email with evidence of failed transaction provided by opay. Omor! Fcmb just refunded my money this morning o, after denying knowing anything about it. Bro , na your zenith bank dey whine you. Enter their bank and show madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Opay. by RealEzee(m): 3:40pm On May 22
jom28gy:
Are you not aware that opay has been banned by CBN?
r u normal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antivirus Needed For Nokia 6303c Urgently. / Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite G313H / Android Urinating On Apple's Logo - Full Gist + See The Tool That Was Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.