Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements (13273 Views)

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by zedman1(m): 3:27pm On May 15
Olatundex22:
🧐🧐🧐🧐 nawah oo ass licking people everywhere. With this your long writes up, I just read only salary nothing else from that long book..
Those few pictures there no be film trick. If to say you be from Benue, you for understand. Alia is trying abeg.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by 99thEnemy(m): 4:03pm On May 15
GreaterFuture:
How did a Reverend father rise to the top of active politics, in a country like Nigeria... Never had time to look into that
Need links to articles explaining that
Just one day oh!

was never in anything politics till he was persuaded to contest.

Less than a year to elections.

And we have no regrets so far.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by 99thEnemy(m): 4:06pm On May 15
Olatundex22:
🧐🧐🧐🧐 nawah oo ass licking people everywhere. With this your long writes up, I just read only salary nothing else from that long book..
We shout not.

This is not West vs East.

He who knows knows, no need to justify anything to whom it doesn’t concern.
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by 99thEnemy(m): 4:13pm On May 15
zedman1:
Those few pictures there no be film trick. If to say you be from Benue, you for understand. Alia is trying abeg.
Just ignore all these cynical people that expect nothing good to ever come out of a person or place.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by Olatundex22(m): 4:14pm On May 15
zedman1:
am just talking about the poor write up, he want every other person who isn’t in the state to know about his One Year Achievement in office. Post pics and never say anything about it just talking about salary payments for that long post
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by Olatundex22(m): 4:21pm On May 15
99thEnemy:

We shout not.

This is not West vs East.

He who knows knows, no need to justify anything to whom it doesn’t concern.
I don’t have time for all this banter talk you can go read my comment again to understand. I said it clearly there for the long written statement he just talked about salary nothing else. I never said the governor is doing good or not
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by GreaterFuture(m): 4:23pm On May 15
99thEnemy:

Just one day oh!

was never in anything politics till he was persuaded to contest.

Less than a year to elections.

And we have no regrets so far.
there definitely would be a lot of backdrop to it...
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by 99thEnemy(m): 4:26pm On May 15
Olatundex22:
I don’t have time for all this banter talk you can go read my comment again to understand. I said it clearly there for the long written statement he just talked about salary nothing else. I never said the governor is doing good or not
ok
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by Chizy12345: 5:03pm On May 15
alia is not better than alex otti. you're just a confused opponent . go and see all the road in aba. if atall that you know the commercial city very well

1 Like

Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by Freebills12: 6:49pm On May 15
[color=#000099][/color]
SpecialAdviser:
This man and Alex Otti are the only performing governors so far.

Abia first because of limited resources
Lagos second
Bornu third
Anambra
Benue
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by ufuosman(m): 10:44pm On May 15
Happy birthday sir
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by BALLOSKI: 6:04am On May 16
Freshtruth:
Omo
😂

Guardiola is a crazy guy.
Re: Benue Governor Alia's 58th Birthday Today: Highlight Of His Achievements by BALLOSKI: 6:05am On May 16
GreaterFuture:
How did a Reverend father rise to the top of active politics, in a country like Nigeria... Never had time to look into that.
Need links to articles explaining all of that
I followed him - he and Binani were my candidates for the last election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Denies Joining PDP, Says Report Is Junk Journalism(photo) / Ninth NASS Leadership: No Committee Chairmanship For Opposition – Oshiomhole / President Tinubu Appoints Twenty Commissioners Of The NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.