Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation (9669 Views)

AGF Oluwatoyin Madein In Alleged Age Falsification, Bribery - Angry Directors / Top 10 Nigerian Electricity Discos With The Highest Revenue In Q1 2023 / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by Denko2721987(m): 2:30pm On May 15
emkz:

If I defend myself to you about anything I say, I reduce myself to your level.

If I try to educate you, I waste my time on a blockhead.

I will pass.

You are too worthless for me to waste words on you.

Oga just admit even though it's ur opinion that ur analogy and comparison between Nigeria and these countries u just mentioned is totally wrong. U tax people based on the value you are offering not taxing them when u aren't offering anything tangible and unaccountable. That's tantamount to unforgivable theft

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by 99thEnemy(m): 4:18pm On May 15
SoNature:
That's the way it should be. However, this government should invest more in oil and gas to grow Nigeria's FX. That will save our ailing naira
You left out Agriculture?

The demand for oil and gas will one day start exponentially decreasing.
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by Crafteck1: 5:25pm On May 15
Wainey:
taxation is a good thing, the problem is that if citizens are taxed and their lives dont get better, the country will burn.
Only the rich are taxed currently, but when taxation reach poor man, when every band in power sector begin pay tax and u no give us light, then endsars will be cute compared to what is coming.
We thank God that the era of PDP where people dont hold their govt responsible is gone, currently almost every Nigerian understands a little of what is going on, eyes are on the FG, now even state govt are compelled to work as people are holding them accountable, soon the local govts will have it tough too.
APC might be a bad party but thanks to them, we now know that we can change govt

Wrong order, lives have to be better before taxing not the other way, everyone is taxed currently, one way or the other, increasing it is the issue, you cant talk about this government and accountability together,
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by Anonimoux: 9:06pm On May 15
If only the taxes were judiciously utilized for Human Capital Development etc
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by PHAYOL81: 9:30pm On May 15
The coming days will be interesting
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by godofuck231: 10:05pm On May 15
Screw the citizens and Labour kicks back , no problem with the tax increase the minimum wage or they shut down the economy
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by ufotunang: 12:01am On May 16
They want to use tax to kill nigerians... after Tinubu will say let the poor breath
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by ufotunang: 12:04am On May 16
After destroying the petroleum sector that provides 90% of the revenue for the federal government.. they now want to use tax to tax and suffocate nigerians to generate revenue
Re: Oluwatoyin Madein: Tax Now Highest Revenue Source To Federation by sematec(m): 12:40am On May 16
and the govt is saying they can’t pay minimum wage
tunda faya una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Replies Omoyele Sowore / How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.