Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack (38761 Views)

Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Daataane: 1:53am On May 17
0taPiaPia:

Special force as a word has been bastardized in Nigeria. Every tom, dic''k and harry dey wear am.

Na them be okada Riders for Lagos nah . What a shame!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by xeju: 2:13am On May 17
Just like their muslim brotherhood & Hamas.
They love it when "kaffir" are killed for no reason but when you repay their violence in kind, they start shouting genocide
Akfrenzy:

Awwwwwww same way ur family is weeping right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suffering will be ur surname from generation to generation

You Jubilate if it happens down south but turn preacher of love if it happens in the North

OFEKE WITH NAFDAC CERTIFIED NUMBER πŸ˜†
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Edusouls(m): 2:53am On May 17
MaziObinnaokija:
angry undecided Why are u Shining your teeth like DEAD 🐐 sad?.
Do u knw if the dead are ur relatives/family? Those Soldiers sacrifice themselves for us/so that we can sleep. U are here Shining ur stup*di*y.

U go CRY 😒 😭 One day and peepz will mock u in ur grief πŸ˜” ☹️ πŸ™.

Continue undecided angry
don’t mind mentally unstable people everywhere, u think everyone is sane like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:09am On May 17
Hezzyluv:
RIP to the fallen heroes.

Heroes to who
Maybe only to you and your family members

Nigerian soldiers arr enemies of the people; they're no heroes to any normal Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Paulruth: 3:14am On May 17
Emu4life:

Whoever behaves like an animal would be treated like an animal.
But now you people are crying 😁😁😁😁
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by DrAda(f): 5:12am On May 17
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by longview007: 5:23am On May 17
Very painful.

May God protect you all and consol you guys and his family members.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Originalsly: 5:41am On May 17
Emu4life:

This is saddening to watch..
It is also embarrassing to see the Special Forces of a Nation crying like babies. I used to think The Special Forces are some tough guyz with Zero Emotions.
I was wrong perhaps.

Special Forces? ..... ordinary soldiers supposed to be prepared to kill .... and they or their comrades killed as well..... death should not disturb them to the extent of having them cry like babies.... the whole unit? ... and Special Forces?.... this is a national disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by obedience4(m): 6:14am On May 17
Emu4life:
It is also embarrassing to see the Special Forces of a Nation crying like babies. I used to think The Special Forces are some tough guyz with Zero Emotions.
I was wrong perhaps.

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by victorVIC1(m): 6:24am On May 17
Akfrenzy:
grin but they Jubilate each time they Intimidate defenseless and armless citizens in southern Nigeria and burn their houses just bcuz miscreants attacked them .

See the " AUDACITY " this one take dey cry πŸ™„

You no try for this your post at all o. People's loved ones have departed this earth defending the country against a needless war and this is all you could come up with. If this same terrorists are able to beat the defense up north and move to the south, you go get mind come out for war?

Beside I hope you know say na our Southern brothers dem dey deploy go that zone?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by ASAPFERG: 6:39am On May 17
I will rather join cult than join Nigeria army.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by ufotunang: 6:59am On May 17
MaziObinnaokija:
sad brave heart Soldiers sad sad

Too risky job
..abi..the job is too risky..I do not know how much they are paid... whether the are even well paid sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by ufotunang: 7:01am On May 17
God bless the nigeria soldiers I...it's not an easy job and very risky...I do not know how much they are paid...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Love800(m): 7:21am On May 17
Do you know how one can join the police?
What are the process?
tnerro1:
They are trying, I can’t die for this country, instead I japa to a developed nation and join their armed forces. They only thing I can join in Nigeria is state police to serve in my state.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Love800(m): 7:24am On May 17
So sharia law is the cause of dis?
onuman:
Stop crying.

In other climes, before soldiers go to fight in a front, they must have the political conviction on what they are going to fight, and possibly, die for. But not for Nigeria's soldiers.
Insurgents in Nigeria say they are fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system; the same Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the political and religious leaders in the far north states of northern Nigeria beginning 1999 up to 2001.
Through adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system,
these 12 states literally carved out Islamic Republic of Arewa for the area.

Since then, the fight against Boko Haram Insurgents would not end. Why? Because the difference between the insurgents and most of the population in the sharia states is like the difference between six and half a dozen. The more Insurgents killed by Nigeria's armed forces, the more new recruits join the religious insurgency.
Who does not understand that granting the sharia states the Islamic Republic they crave is the solution to the problem of Islamic Insurgency in Nigeria?

RIP to the dead soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by allthingsgood: 7:37am On May 17
Emu4life:
I was wrong perhaps.

So they are not human beings I don't know what is wrong with some of us.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by YourGFsnatcher: 8:04am On May 17
TechCapon:
sad
they cry when they're killed in the north but if same happens in the south, they'll raze down the village, go on twitter and shout "THE AUDACITY !!"
Who's stopping you from behaving like the northerners? I just don't like wailers. Have u seen the northerners wailing? Don't they do what they want to do? You want to sit and do nothing and expect things to go your way? No dey disturb us.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by smogicesamson(m): 8:13am On May 17
Hmm let them burn down and destroy the houses of the terrorist just the was they did at delta state, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Ategberoson(m): 8:22am On May 17
Very unfortunate

May his gentle soul find rest, to me this war won't end, so why continue endangering people's kids on a fruitless war

Why can't we arrest those sponsorer for questioning, wasting lives, resources and human on a useless war

This is one of the reason I want this country to break. The govs collecting securities votes, Army settings and other sisters collecting huge allocation of warfares wouldn't want it to end
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by generalud: 8:26am On May 17
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by drmuchin: 9:00am On May 17
ONLY FOOLS JOIN NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by peternabiye(m): 10:25am On May 17
AUDACITY
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by mushroomFarm: 10:30am On May 17
Akfrenzy:
grin but they Jubilate each time they Intimidate defenseless and armless citizens in southern Nigeria and burn their houses just bcuz miscreants attacked them .

See the " AUDACITY " this one take dey cry πŸ™„
#factosπŸ‘πŸ‘ anyone who has ever witnessed their brutality will even wish them more deaths. For instance during covid, these animals went to a certain street in Ekiti and flogged everyone. I even saw the video on Nairaland here how they asked grown up men, fathers husbands, grandfather's etc to lay down and got flogged. Animals like this should lose the right to live.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by caye(m): 11:20am On May 17
omoredia:
By now every young person should be mobilized for military service. But what will be a threat to the corrupt system

It is you and your family that will be mobilised to protect a fulani- British Business centre. A fraudulent contraption.

I reject it in the Lord's name, Amin.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by omoredia: 11:22am On May 17
caye:

It is you and your family that will be mobilised to protect a fulani- British Business centre. A fraudulent contraption.

I reject it in the Lord's name, Amin.

Haha a fearful man is a living dead
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by Meteng: 12:42pm On May 17
Must have been a very like able guy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by LordKushmann(m): 3:02pm On May 17
Emu4life:
I was wrong perhaps.
Lol. Trust Nigeria to abuse everything. SOF units of every country i know are about elite combat doings. Only thing close I know are the SBS who are modeled after their UK counterparts but yet to fully prove themselves if you ask me. A lot still needs to be done.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by criuze(m): 10:25pm On May 17
No one understands that this is a normal game with a live weapons
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Weep After Comrade Killed In Attack by DonroxyII: 11:01am On May 21
lazkizz:
May his soul rest in peace .

Payed the ultimate price for the wrong country.

Always remember that nigeria is a British project not a country.
British Left the Project for Nigeria in 1960 & Nigeria became a Republic in 1963 Stamping The "Country" of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ before Humanities & Almighty God of Humanities....

Nigeria is Indeed a Country !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro, First Female Doctor In Igboland

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.