Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 (20528 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by aloyemeka1: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tobi_dad:

this dude cant learn from his father's mistake! Am not saying he is a slut or something but he is sleeping with the help and dancers for that matter. If he must dip it why not go for something classy.

future excerpts of Femi discussing with one of his baby mama issues:

child: dad how did you and mum hookup?

Femi: ohhh! bird n bees comin up here! i was performin in the club and at that time your mum was still a dancer, and i never really paid much attention to her
cos i was dating your sis mother then, and mid-way into the show, your mum wiggled her massive,  emh! haven't your got homework to do?

child: i jus finished practising my sax

Femi: sex!

child: no silly! i said sax as in saxophone

Femi: ohh good,

child: sex is only on friday with aunty bisi.

Femi: my man. come here. Did i tell you about how your grand daddy got me a bong and a hooker for my 18th birthday,

Who told you his dancers are not as classy as him?. It depends on how classy he is in the first place.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by scopusng(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
Anthonia ke?. Rubbish.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by vivicole: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
na im papa footstep e dey follow. like father like son.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by sweetgala(m): 2:10am On Nov 24, 2011
My granpapa marry 11 wifes and born 64 pickin, sango fire thunder for anyone that says he was promiscuous. All children were well educated at oxford, Yale, hazard etc, or whatever you are having. And this was in the 1930-1950
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by aloyemeka1: 2:30am On Nov 24, 2011
sweet_gala:

My granpapa marry 11 wifes and born 64 pickin, sango fire thunder for anyone that says he was promiscuous. All children were well educated at  oxford, Yale, hazard etc,  or whatever you are having. And this was in the 1930-1950

Excluding you of course unless you are the one who attended HAZARD university. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by iDo3: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2011
Always SAD when a topic takes a turn for tribalistic sentiments cry
I wonder when we will grow up as a society of AFRICAN people rather than 'tribes' ??

There are many Men and Women that have little regard for their body, hence live for today damn the consequences.
Femi Kuti and the many women having children for him have made their choice, as u sow ,
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by baslone: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2011
Eve100000:

You are a slowpoke!!! OMG!!! Lots of idiots on this site and am sure you are one of them, y are u talking like a senseless element! Just visit their women? am sure your father does visit often that's y he has bastard all over the place and u are surely treading on his path or how do u know that with their women sex is cheap!!! Wow! What a low life!!!

shocked cheesy grin cheesy wink

Guy, cheesy you better slow down before you do something crazy to yourself!  cry shocked

No go commit wink suicide abeg!!!!  grin
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by gogodaye(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
Trust Fellow citizen Nairalanders. Rather than first and foremost send out heartfelt shout outs to my brother man 'the crown' prince. People are busy flapping their tongues doing what educated nigerians do the most: 'ethnosizing' Femi's perceived profligate life style. who no get common sense 'native intelligence' reading the venom being poured out here would take to the streets targeting and branding innocent folks.

Femi, congratulations, may the Almighty grant both mother and baby the best of health.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by mobf: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
sweet_gala:

My granpapa marry 11 wifes and born 64 pickin, sango fire thunder for anyone that says he was promiscuous. All children were well educated at oxford, Yale, hazard etc, or whatever you are having. And this was in the 1930-1950
aloy/emeka:

Excluding you of course unless you are the one who attended HAZARD university. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin i no fit shout!
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by cynthiafred67(f): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
Mmmmmmmmm elephant no fit born ant, so na LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Pukkah: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Mmmmmmmmm elephant no fit born ant, so na LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

This saying is not really a truism. Was Fela's own father like that?
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by cynthiafred67(f): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
Pukkah:

This saying is not really a truism. Was Fela's own father like that?

Who knows if he was? All I know is that femi is like his father.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Pukkah: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Pukkah: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Who knows if he was? All I know is that femi is like his father.

Fela's father was not like that. People just do what they want to do, it's hard to prove that Femi is like this because of Fela or expect that Femi's sons will be like this.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Eve100000: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2011
baslone:

shocked cheesy grin cheesy wink

Guy, cheesy you better slow down before you do something crazy to yourself!  cry shocked

No go commit wink suicide abeg!!!!  grin

Mumu!!!
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by DaDoctor: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eve100000:

Mumu!!!

OGA U BETTER HEED THE ADVISE cool cool cool
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by jdash123: 8:21am On May 20, 2012
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Toluwani1(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2012
Like father like son! He wan break him papa record! Follow me on twitter @Abayomitoluwani for latest cooz! And make real and fast money online!
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by thoniann(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
AND HE SAID TO MAN, "BE YE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH". Lolz... THE Apple never falls far from the tree.
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Lugianostar(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
must u resemble ur late father with uncontrollable dick
Re: Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 by Oppypoppy: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yoruba men and their ever wandering dciiik. The dciiik get no home whatsoever.
Na so to dey dip am into 7 different puzsys/ wek.

Hey anti-yoruba, wat are u saying? Is Tuface yoruba? or white dudes wey drop halfcast all over Africa be yoruba? Your bobo dey decieve u abi. Men will always be men. take it or leave it.
Abi if Kuti offer u beta u no go open ya l....e...gs? plssssssss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Baby Mama Celebrates Son's 14th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.