Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara (21424 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners / Rivers: Fubara Approves N100000 As Christmas Bonus For Civil Servants / You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by blackgold2018(m): 12:11pm On May 15
tunjijones:
The otapiapia will kill you too cos it's all of you that are embezzling the money.

I no even know say this one sef na talk talk man just like him oga (wike).

No be this man get EFCC case whey he never clear?
you are not sensitive enough to notice he now resorts to Wike violence and talkative style against him.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by TerrouMuda: 12:13pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

Igbo need to grateful to Awolowo
He's the reason why Igbos are alive and in businesses all over the country today
Left to Ojuiku you'll be like almajiris littered all over the country begging for okpa
Okay. After saving the great tribe, he kissed our famous otapiapia alias kill and dry.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Kukutente23: 12:22pm On May 15
TerrouMuda:

Okay. After saving the great tribe, he kissed our famous otapiapia alias kill and dry.
He never kissed any otapiapia
He died peacefully
Just imagine if you can have this level of ignorant hate for a man you never met
How much more for those you know
It is absurd to hate Awolowo for your tribe's loss of a war when he's not even a soldier

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by yewit37486: 12:24pm On May 15
chiagozien:
The same made in ABA rat poison called otapiapia that awolowo used to end his useless life grin grin

What's funny about your comment? Some of you think you are catching cruise by just typing nonsense online. Smh.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Kukutente23: 12:24pm On May 15
chiagozien:
You mean Awolowo the rat poison?

You must be mistaken.
Awolowo the greatest sage.
The one who said Nigeria is a mere geographical expression even before independence.
Your tribe have been fighting that realisation ever since
He saw what you guys couldn't see and now you're suffering for it and hating a man who had nothing evil done to you.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by chiagozien(m): 12:29pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

Awolowo the greatest sage.
The one who said Nigeria is a mere geographical expression even before independence.
Your tribe have been fighting that realisation ever since
He saw what you guys couldn't see and now you're suffering for it and hating a man who had nothing evil done to you.
A useless man that couldn't save his people for mere geographical expression upon he knows grin grin

And those he left behind are fighting forever to remain in the mere geographical expression grin grin
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by ZIAZI(m): 12:29pm On May 15
Politics is a funny game! Sim that some persons christened dumb, foolish, and "Wike's puppet" is suddenly a good man. The same man that many persons challenged his ascension is now a "SAINT" because he is fighting Wike.

Why the hatred for Wike? Oh! Because he didn't support your candidate when the latter begged for it. Or is it because he worked for Tinubu? Is it both? Tell me

But you once praised Wike when he fought Buhari nau! You don forget?

Know this! Wike may not be perfect, but when it comes to Nigeria's style of politics, FEAR HIM.

I do not see Sim winning this war because he's playing all his cards at once. He brandished his weapons too early.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by chiagozien(m): 12:31pm On May 15
yewit37486:

What's funny about your comment? Some of you think you are catching cruise by just typing nonsense online. Smh.
E pain you tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Successlane: 12:34pm On May 15
Riosystem:
All this are just distraction, Governor Fubara should just focus on governance because 2027 is not far from here.

in the midst of external distraction from a 'kingmaker?'
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Oneday82: 12:39pm On May 15
My Gov, My Gov... Otapiapia will not kill it well. Add Sniper mix with salt and pepper. Ah ah my governor that mix will choke them so hard.

And if any need arise that you want to silence them permanently, then contact me, I have the latest rat killers imported from a local village in Vietnam specifically made for stubborn Rats like them disturbing the Rivers government.

I got you covers... We go pepper 🌶️ them well.

Soon, we will declare Rivers Hot for them...

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by strangest(m): 12:40pm On May 15
NaijaRoyalty:
Wike is a rodent

A big one

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by TableLeg(m): 12:48pm On May 15
Good!
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by seyimailbox: 12:55pm On May 15
This reminds me of the comments of Aregbesola against Tinubu before the election. He was cheered and counted as a man that has grown balls. I am not sure if the balls has ballooned or shrink to the size of a peanut. Whatever it will always be on record that he insulted the man that made him who he is today.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Emma1Oj(m): 12:56pm On May 15
NaijaRoyalty:
Wike is a rodent
just say Rat. No use grammar confuse our destiny.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by RiversPikin: 12:59pm On May 15
This man is an extrovert and talks more than a woman.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On May 15
FitCorper:
I repeat again, all this na propaganda. Rivers is now APC. I just pity those idiots bullying the governor cos that’s the ugly end of their political career. You don’t bite the fingers that fed you. As for those openly supporting the governor against Wike, those are his true loyalists.

Did wike not bite Amaechi's finger who feed him?

dey play
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Confirmedzombie: 1:10pm On May 15
Fumarate continue to talk while ipob obedient hail you.

You are laughing now but wike must surely laugh last.

While you are talking, wike and his loyalists are busy dtrategizing.

Let's see how all will end. Fumarate you will weep and sorrow and those cheering and hailing you will dump you.

Fumarate ask yourself how many PDP governors have spoken out for you.

How many PDP leaders have spoken out for you.

Only Ipob and obedient speak for you on social media.

Your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Paracetamol01: 1:18pm On May 15
NaijaRoyalty:
Wike is a rodent
Wike
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by obaidan: 1:18pm On May 15
Riosystem:
All this are just distraction, Governor Fubara should just focus on governance because 2027 is not far from here.
Dude is working, he is multi tasking. If you face ur enemy with force, nothing like distraction in governance. He has immunity, the rest is to continue dishing it out to the enemies. The enemy will lay low, it's just a week that Sim started, have u not seen that the enemies that were talking tough before are now just crying under a blanket. It is when u are accommodating and soft they can distract you. When u show them u will crush them. They will park. Sim is already commissioning projects, so no distraction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Deemas(m): 1:19pm On May 15
alezzy13:
Source?

Arise TV played the full video today. Fubara also said breeze go soon blow and fowl nyash go open grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Vadese1: 1:23pm On May 15
Mr governor,Kill all the rats and their emperor. Rivers must be free from the grips of the Obiokpo emperor. The good people of Rivers are with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Kukutente23: 1:25pm On May 15
chiagozien:
A useless man that couldn't save his people for mere geographical expression upon he knows grin grin

And those he left behind are fighting forever to remain in the mere geographical expression grin grin
At least he is not responsible for 3m souls killed like by starvation by fighting a senseless war.

While Ojuku was amassing weapons, Awo finished the war with intellect and brilliance and not only that, he even gave those he conquered £20 as jara.
You have to respect the man Awolowo. He humbled your fathers. Tinubu is presently humbling you too

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by MrBONE2(m): 1:40pm On May 15
Emperormartin:

I'm talking to no one else except okezie ikpeazu... Finished man

He isn't a finished BoneBeing cos he still supply me free Firewood and Kerosene grin

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Wainey: 1:43pm On May 15
ZIAZI:
Politics is a funny game! Sim that some persons christened dumb, foolish, and "Wike's puppet" is suddenly a good man. The same man that many persons challenged his ascension is now a "SAINT" because he is fighting Wike.

Why the hatred for Wike? Oh! Because he didn't support your candidate when the latter begged for it. Or is it because he worked for Tinubu? Is it both? Tell me

But you once praised Wike when he fought Buhari nau! You don forget?

Know this! Wike may not be perfect, but when it comes to Nigeria's style of politics, FEAR HIM.

I do not see Sim winning this war because he's playing all his cards at once. He brandished his weapons too early.
SIM will win the war, my state will be free from Wike grab.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by chatinent: 1:48pm On May 15
Nemesis of what Wike did during election is catching up with him.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by PointZerom: 1:49pm On May 15
Wainey:
Wike go be like "was fubara cloned"
This is not the idiot i gave power to grin

No human will want another man to control his household.

Wike should hv known better.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by searchlight: 1:51pm On May 15
maestro299:
You don get sense finally. I was thinking you'll be a weakling and let your enemies push you up and down like ball.
It can only happen one place
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by poiZon: 1:53pm On May 15
Riosystem:
It's not a must to do 2terms...

Governance no be do or die.

The man fit even step down after his first term...
It won't mean he is a weakling.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by chiagozien(m): 1:57pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

At least he is not responsible for 3m souls killed like by starvation by fighting a senseless war.

While Ojuku was amassing weapons, Awo finished the war with intellect and brilliance and not only that, he even gave those he conquered £20 as jara.
You have to respect the man Awolowo. He humbled your fathers. Tinubu is presently humbling you too
It didn't stop the useless man from drinking made in ABA rat poison called otapiapia.

The people given 20 pounds have already buy awolowo grave from his sons grin grin
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Denko2721987(m): 2:13pm On May 15
chiagozien:
The same made in ABA rat poison called otapiapia that awolowo used to end his useless life grin grin

Wetin they worry you nah.. U wan turn this threat into tribal bashing thread.. Come on grow up..
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by highchief1: 2:25pm On May 15
Gistmedia10:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/15/ive-set-otapiapia-to-kill-rat-eating-rivers-fubara/
those of u celebrating and praising this man.doesnt it bother u guys that person fit no see who go help am again,ppl will be becoming scared to help people now because the downfall of most men come from ppl they have helped,I’m seeing all this thgs from another angle o.fear go let wike help person again so?
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by killsmith(f): 2:32pm On May 15
Otapiapia. grin
Awolowo comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries / Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.