Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara (21429 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners / Rivers: Fubara Approves N100000 As Christmas Bonus For Civil Servants / You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by tolexy007(m): 11:46am On May 15
Sultty:
work mr man and stop talking trash

he is working and talking, do u have any problem with that?

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by scholes23(m): 11:47am On May 15
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by scholes23(m): 11:48am On May 15
tolexy007:

I think so
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by themanderon: 11:48am On May 15
Crush the head with a hammer. It's better that way. No mercy for them. One good thing about this life is what you sow is what you reap. Wike took on and swept those before him away now God tricked him to bring in someone who will also sweep him away. No godfatherism in Rivers State or anywhere else should be tolerated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Alexiiydon: 11:49am On May 15
Why this guy like shouting
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by sirchim(m): 11:49am On May 15
themanderon:
Crush the head with a hammer. It's better that way. No mercy for them. One good thing about this life is what you sow is what you reap. Wike took on and swept those before him away now God tricked him to bring in someone who will also sweep him away. No godfatherism in Rivers State or anywhere else should be tolerated.
telet Dem abeg
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Sultty(m): 11:50am On May 15
tolexy007:

yeah, i hate talkatives. He's a pathetic weaklen
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On May 15
alezzy13:
Source?

Go watch the video on YouTube.......😂😁 🐁🐁🐁
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by 4tomandchi: 11:51am On May 15
This guy is not quite after all the 46 years old whisky Wike gave him is still very active
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Le2money(m): 11:51am On May 15
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by mayor1814: 11:52am On May 15
Politics in naija is just too rugged and dirty... U have to be ready to fight anytime...
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Alexiiydon: 11:53am On May 15
This guy is just using wike so he can be popular He won’t do anything for four years or make he won start flyover after he don use three years of this 4 years...and wike is waiting patiently so that the mumu won’t do anything for 4 years
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:53am On May 15
Fubara,an Ijaw man with iron balls.You will surely defeat and smash all your bitter enemies to pulp, including the Satanic one presently heading FCT,as Gumi tagged him.
No matter the plans of his enemies,Fubara must ride on to glory.
The Chief Foe in FCT should know that the measure one uses for others would equally be used for him.
Northerners are preparing a massive breakfast for him soon.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by wizelink(m): 11:53am On May 15
Mixing the otapiapia with sniper and pif-paff to finish up that rat disturbing your peace

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by abobote: 11:53am On May 15
Wike has suffered in this man hand.

I'm not a fan of wike, but I don't see the governor winning this fight, it started way too early

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by ghiloman28(m): 11:54am On May 15
This man dey always laugh me. If your body no full no put body shaa. Ride on Mr govnor
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:55am On May 15
Exousiang01:
This guy is starting to talk too much.
I hope he is cooking up a strategy as he talks.
Because a quiet Wike is very dangerous Wike
Wike is not quiet . He has exhausted all the bullets in his arsenal. Wike is a rat now.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by mayor1814: 11:55am On May 15
Politics in naija is just too rugged and dirty... U have to be ready to fight anytime...

And it's like, if wike doesn't fight, he go sick grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Kukutente23: 11:55am On May 15
chiagozien:
The same made in ABA rat poison called otapiapia that awolowo used to end his useless life grin grin
Igbo need to grateful to Awolowo
He's the reason why Igbos are alive and in businesses all over the country today
Left to Ojuiku you'll be like almajiris littered all over the country begging for okpa

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by flyinnizam(m): 11:55am On May 15
tunjijones:
The otapiapia will kill you too cos it's all of you that are embezzling the money.

I no even know say this one sef na talk talk man just like him oga (wike).

No be this man get EFCC case whey he never clear?
Akpabio don clear he own? your Ronu senate president

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:56am On May 15
abobote:
Wike has suffered in this man hand.

I'm not a fan of wike, but I don't see the governor winning this fight, it started way too early
The governor is bigger than Wike in rivers state politics right about now . No dey support nonsense

Fubara is in-charge

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Reloadedisraelp: 11:56am On May 15
I just Dy pity this man ....he should know it's politics his dealing with...his just new into the game... instead of him to play smarter...e Dy form boss for ur oga wey put u for seat.... worse his even fighting his own brother, something u'll never see with the northern politicians.....the olodo should know wike is not his mate in politics.... Let assuming ibori, Jonathan,wike, and some other influencer are still in the game...ss will one day produce presidency....this fuul Dy here Dy fight e oga...
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by flyinnizam(m): 11:56am On May 15
Riosystem:
All this are just distraction, Governor Fubara should just focus on governance because 2027 is not far from here.
before then Wike go don see fire
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by flyinnizam(m): 11:57am On May 15
Sultty:
work mr man and stop talking trash
work with distraction? he need to kill the rat while working
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by chiagozien(m): 11:58am On May 15
Kukutente23:

Igbo need to grateful to Awolowo
He's the reason why Igbos are alive and in businesses all over the country today
Left to Ojuiku you'll be like almajiris littered all over the country begging for okpa
You mean Awolowo the rat poison?

You must be mistaken.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Sultty(m): 12:04pm On May 15
flyinnizam =129964558:
he's just a toothless bulldog, to me he's just feeling insecure. Them no born am well grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Sultty(m): 12:05pm On May 15
flyinnizam =129964558:
he's just a toothless bulldog, to me he's just feeling insecure. Them no born am well grin he is going to beg after all the noise

1 Like

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by ddippset(m): 12:08pm On May 15
Righthussle:
Even Wike go dey shock for the kind idiot wey him choose to succeed am. I am happy this guy turned out like this.

Wike left other qualified Rivers men who have put everything on the line to become Governor and picked this level 14 civil servant because he keeps quiet whenever he's around you.

Wike go see shege. Sim fire down.
This is called karma.

When God has set karma on someone, any one can be used to achieve it.

Even if it's a beggar.
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:08pm On May 15
I never knew that this SIM is this o, see, if they will tell me that this man can challenge his predecessor (tyrant Wike) I wouldn't have believed o.....

Of a truth there's power in power!!
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by blackgold2018(m): 12:09pm On May 15
SpecialAdviser:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy That useless WIKE really got his match
lol.. fear quiet people. Wike purposely chose him so he will easily control him.

He learnt from his master, and got better. He is a silent strategist while Wike uses more of violence.

He respected Tinubu initial peace accord. But wike and his boys took that for granted.

He has now decided to use Wike style of violence against him

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by bluefilm: 12:09pm On May 15
Is this man now calling the wiked man a rat?

Chai
Re: I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara by TerrouMuda: 12:10pm On May 15
chiagozien:
The same made in ABA rat poison called otapiapia that awolowo used to end his useless life grin grin
I hope Nyesome wike won't choose the Pa Awo glorious exit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi / My People Were Neglected For 8 Years In Enugu – Ekweremadu / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.