Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,483 members, 7,850,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match (7132 Views)

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia / AFCON 2019: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by Ishaupikin(m): 8:58am On May 16
[quote author=GreatAchiever1 post=129977600]Make dem no even qualify sef, because if they did, who go watch am. The time zone in America is different from here. Who get strength in this Tinubu regime to wake up around 3am just to watch Nigeria play. Not worth it in my own opinion.[ SECONDED MY BROTHER. NO B LIE
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by WannaHowzit(m): 8:58am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Loll, he's even calling the dumbest available

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's scraping the bottom of the barrel πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by WannaHowzit(m): 9:02am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Total BS. Our major companies don't depend on Nigeria to survive boss, Multichoice or MTN can pull out from your country and they will still make money, plus, we still have major companies still standing and successful without venturing into your zoo. Furthermore, SA investments in your country are employment opportunities for your people.

Don't need to check the numbers of Nigerians in South Africa, the ones that are here are a nuisance enough

You're busy yapping about our supposed "xenophobia" when yours is one of Africa's most tribalistic nations. The hypocrisy is jarring!

Good advice, to your "businessman friend" We need fewer Nigerians and God knows what "business" your friend's involved in

Skool him. Remember when they used to say Shoprite would collapse without Nigeria? Guess what happened after Shoprite exited Japageria... It opened 300 stores in South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

cc lorenzobanks

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by Promax4321: 9:11am On May 16
Beat SA 5 goals to nil, so that anytime southern banana here Nigeria they with run.

With well articulated and motivated team south Africa dare not open mouth when Nigeria Super Eagle is mentioned
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 9:15am On May 16
WannaHowzit:

Skool him. Remember when they used to say Shoprite would collapse without Nigeria? Guess what happened after Shoprite exited Japageria... It opened 300 stores in South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

cc lorenzobanks
Nigerians tend to be arrogant and hella ignorant, it never mixes well. Vodacom makes more money more than MTN and it operates only in SA, so to say MTN survives because of Nigeria is a stretch.. The higher GDP per capita of SA ensures the sustainability of these companies not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by Mrtaye: 9:56am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Total BS. Our major companies don't depend on Nigeria to survive boss, Multichoice or MTN can pull out from your country and they will still make money, plus, we still have major companies still standing and successful without venturing into your zoo. Furthermore, SA investments in your country are employment opportunities for your people.

Don't need to check the numbers of Nigerians in South Africa, the ones that are here are a nuisance enough

You're busy yapping about our supposed "xenophobia" when yours is one of Africa's most tribalistic nations. The hypocrisy is jarring!

Good advice, to your "businessman friend" We need fewer Nigerians and God knows what "business" your friend's involved in

Nigerians coming to South Africa come because of the whites not because of the black mzansis
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by Gajagojo: 9:56am On May 16
GreatAchiever1:
Make dem no even qualify sef, because if they did, who go watch am. The time zone in America is different from here. Who get strength in this Tinubu regime to wake up around 3am just to watch Nigeria play. Not worth it in my own opinion.
We have watched a world cup in the USA before
The time zone was not an issue
We also watched Atlanta 96 Olympics New York Open Tennis Formula One and many other sports events in the USA
We also watched Mexico 86 World cup

I guess you are too young to recall
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:09am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
If you say A survives by B, you basically mean by removing B, A will cease to exist. Our companies don't depend on Nigeria to survive boss, take that narcissistic myth out of your head, MTN was already successful way before it ventured into Nigeria, being the "biggest" market" and needing you to survive are two different things.

Dude, South Africa is probably the most cosmopolitan country in Africa, we have business people from all over the world residing here and they do just fine, So what makes your little Mickey Mouse businessman friend special?

South Africa doesn't hate other black people, we hate being taken for granted with you bringing all your criminal shenanigans from your countries and expecting us to be quiet.

You're busy hacking each other for human parts and defecating in the open, God knows what damaged you

There are some really crazy and violent south Africans who also kill and maim other south Africans like themselves.
I've met a few white South Africans who left the country permanently because of the violence.
I bet you don't feel safe there yourself. But you just feel obligated to defend your country. That is ok.
I blame Nigerians who are still in South Africa for whatever reason. Nobody should be where he is not wanted.

1 Like

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by GreatAchiever1: 10:15am On May 16
Gajagojo:
We have watched a world cup in the USA before
The time zone was not an issue
We also watched Atlanta 96 Olympics New York Open Tennis Formula One and many other sports events in the USA
We also watched Mexico 86 World cup

I guess you are too young to recall

Compare the present state of Nigeria then to Nigeria now and tell me if an average Nigerian will be motivated to watch the game live on TV in Nigeria. The least they will do is check livescores for the result and watch highlight as soon as they wake up.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by lorenzobanks(m): 10:17am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
If you say A survives by B, you basically mean by removing B, A will cease to exist. Our companies don't depend on Nigeria to survive boss, take that narcissistic myth out of your head, MTN was already successful way before it ventured into Nigeria, being the "biggest" market" and needing you to survive are two different things.

Dude, South Africa is probably the most cosmopolitan country in Africa, we have business people from all over the world residing here and they do just fine, So what makes your little Mickey Mouse businessman friend special?

South Africa doesn't hate other black people, we hate being taken for granted with you bringing all your criminal shenanigans from your countries and expecting us to be quiet.

You're busy hacking each other for human parts and defecating in the open, God knows what damaged you

You don't hate other black indeed. We don't cry that we don't have jobs because of other national.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/9/26/south-africas-operation-dudula-vigilantes-usher-in-new-wave-of-xenophobia

Nigerians are criminal so day people afraid of competition.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/277442-over-5000-nigerian-doctors-working-in-south-africa-envoy.html?tztc=1

Nigerians are rats of the world according to one retards xenophobic south African.

https://www.cfr.org/blog/nigerian-conundrum
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:23am On May 16
lorenzobanks:

You don't hate other black indeed. We don't cry that we don't have jobs because of other national.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/9/26/south-africas-operation-dudula-vigilantes-usher-in-new-wave-of-xenophobia

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/277442-over-5000-nigerian-doctors-working-in-south-africa-envoy.html?tztc=1

Nigerians are rats of the world according to one retards xenophobic south African.

Yup, Nigerians are rats of the nation based on what you have done to our country with drugs and human trafficking. you earned it
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by Gajagojo: 10:23am On May 16
GreatAchiever1:

Compare the present state of Nigeria then to Nigeria now and tell me if an average Nigerian will be motivated to watch the game live on TV in Nigeria. The least they will do is check livescores for the result and watch highlight as soon as they wake up.
Like I said you must be a kid

In 1994 we were going through the throes of the June 12 Impasse
That was a terrible time but we qualified for the World Cup for the first time after drawing with Algeria late in 1993 aroun the time Abacha took over and everyone was jubilant
Ask anyone old enough to remember to brief you

The country was virtually on shutdown and that was one of the worst times ever
No one had mobile phones or internet etc

You can only speak for yourself and your family you can all choose to be morose and miserable

The rest of us will enjoy it when Finidi George brings home the World Cup to a triumphant welcome
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:24am On May 16
ElSudani:

There are some really crazy and violent south Africans who also kill and maim other south Africans like themselves.
I've met a few white South Africans who left the country permanently because of the violence.
I bet you don't feel safe there yourself. But you just feel obligated to defend your country. That is ok.
I blame Nigerians who are still in South Africa for whatever reason. Nobody should be where he is not wanted.
Hahahaha.. I feel safe in South Africa than I would living in Nigeria fam.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:26am On May 16
Mrtaye:

Nigerians coming to South Africa come because of the whites not because of the black mzansis
LOL...Of course, no surprises here, that's why you would risk drowning in oceans fleeing to their countries. I'm glad you were honest enough to admit you're coons grin grin

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:28am On May 16
lorenzobanks:

They day you realise who's the problem, is the day you'll stop passing the buck and look in the mirror

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:32am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Hahahaha.. I feel safe in South Africa than I would living in Nigeria fam.

South Africa is far more violent than Nigeria. Forget the stupid Nigerians who run down their own country thinking the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:35am On May 16
ElSudani:

South Africa is far more violent than Nigeria. Forget the stupid Nigerians who run down their own country thinking the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
Again I repeat, I feel safe where I am than I would in your country.

thank you.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by lorenzobanks(m): 10:36am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Yup, Nigerians are rats of the nation based on what you have done to our country with drugs and human trafficking. you earned it

Hope you clicked and read the first link. 5000 Nigerian doctors using their skills for your healthcare.

The second link comprise about your country men complaining that other foreign national have taken their jobs. The reason for the attack. Again in the link, Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in the USA, a country with better economy and standard of living. But, your lazy men hide their hatred by lying that Nigerians run the drugs business in their country whereas the real reason is because we take most jobs because we are determine to explore opportunities and build skills towards them.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:37am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Again I repeat, I feel safe where I am than I would in your country.

thank you.

I bet you are. South Africa, Mexico and Afghanistan are countries I wouldn't go to no matter the reward.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:38am On May 16
lorenzobanks:

Hope you clicked and read the first link. 5000 Nigerian doctors using their skills for your healthcare.

The second link comprise about your country men complaining that other foreign national have taken their jobs. The reason for the attack. Again in the link, Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in the USA, a country with better economy and standard of living. But, your lazy men hide their hatred by lying that Nigerians run the drugs business in their country whereas the real reason is because we take most jobs because we are determine to explore opportunities and build skills towards them.
Watch this video and stop painting a rosy picture of your people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZkKAOCsqlI
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On May 16
ElSudani:

I bet you are. South Africa, Mexico and Afghanistan are countries I wouldn't go to no matter the reward.
Good decision my friend, we're tired of your people as it is wink
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:41am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Good decision my friend, we're tired of your people as it is wink

I don't blame you. I am tired of some of them as well. Where is the wisdom in running from frying pan to fire.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:43am On May 16
ElSudani:

I don't blame you. I am tired of some of them as well. Where is the wisdom in running from frying pan to fire.
Clearly judging how they're flocking to SA ' the fire might just be a fortress"
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:47am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
Clearly judging how they're flocking to SA ' the fire might just be a fortress"

Fortress indeed. Tell that to white south Africans who are now living peacefully in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and all over the place.
It is sad though that the south African dream quickly turned to a nightmare for many. I am saying this as an African who really wish the best for my fellow Africans.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:48am On May 16
ElSudani:

Fortress indeed. Tell that to white south Africans who are now living peacefully in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and all over the place.
It is sad though that the south African dream quickly turned to a nightmare for many. I am saying this as an African who really wish the best for my fellow Africans.
hahaha.. your beloved whites started leaving SA at the dawn of democarcy. it's nothing new fam. Most of them are still here
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On May 16
ElSudani:

in any case, Your beloved "whites" are returning back to "violent" South AFrica

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:54am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
hahaha.. your beloved whites started leaving SA at the dawn of democarcy. it's nothing new fam. Most of them are still here

Some of them are still there in tiny white only enclaves where they cower in fear of violence from their fellow citizens.
"Your beloved whites" aren't they your fellow South Africans? You sound like you would attack them as well if you have the opportunity.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On May 16
ElSudani:

Some of them are still there in tiny white only enclaves where they cower in fear of violence from their fellow citizens.
"Your beloved whites" aren't they your fellow South Africans? You sound like you would attack them as well if you have the opportunity.
hahaha.. those enclaves have nothing to do with violence, if you know Afrikaners you'll understand but you don't. you can only speculate..

they are your "beloved whites" because you Nigerians are hella obsessed with white South Africans..they are your loved ones not mine.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 10:58am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
hahaha.. those enclaves have nothing to do with violence, if you know Afrikaners you'll understand but you don't. you can only speculate..

they are your "beloved whites" because you Nigerians are hella obsessed with white South Africans..they are your loved ones not mine.

We Nigerians have zero complex when it comes to color. We have don't think anyone is better than us because of their color be it white of candy apple red. That is not our issue.
This is exactly my issue with some Nigerians, if you, a south African cannot see white South Africans as your "loved ones" your fellow citizens why the hell do you think they will like you, because you are black?
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 11:00am On May 16
ElSudani:

We Nigerians have zero complex when it comes to color. We have don't think anyone is better than us because of their color be it white of candy apple red.
You don't. You're some of the most whitewashed Africans in existence. it's a well-known fact.

1 Like

Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by ElSudani: 11:06am On May 16
IronGalaxy:
You don't. You're some of the most whitewashed Africans in existence. it's a well-known fact.

Then you don't know us. I see this line of thinking in African Americans too. Because we like to go to school, driven and educated doesn't make us whitewashed. We simply don't share your complex towards white folks.
Re: 2026 WCQ: South Africa Coach Prepares Team For Super Eagles Match by IronGalaxy: 11:12am On May 16
ElSudani:

Then you don't know us. I see this line of thinking in African Americans too. Because we like to go to school, driven and educated doesn't make us whitewashed. We simply don't share your complex towards white folks.
African Americans see that because it;s the truth, A lot of Nigerians in South Africa aren't as educated or go to school as those in the US so why would we see the same thing as Black Americans? The only Africans that would boldly say they need a "re-colonisation" are Nigerians. You are Uncles Toms, even honest Nigerians abroad admit to this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Stars And Their Wife (pix) / Lucky Sports, Play As You See It / World Cup 2010: Nigeria's John Mikel Obi Ruled Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.