Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? (1528 Views)

Patience Jonathan makes Wike Gorvernor - Dino Melaiye / Why Is This Man So Powerful In APC Yet So Quiet? / Wike - So Ize-iyamu Corruption Sins Have Been Wiped Away Since He Joined APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by toneroforever(m): 6:20pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Fubara shouldn’t have requested Wike arsenal to win an election in the first place. If you don’t want people to support you with state funds, then don’t seek for their help so you won’t need to be like Fubara trying to fight off that.

The joke is on you if you believe Fubara is a saint. He was working with Wike before and was even declared wanted by EFCC. Shey na that man come dey claim saint now? He is just as criminal as anybody else.

Until Nigeria politicians stop seeking help to get to position of power from powerful few, nothing will change. If I sponsor your election and expended billions on you, you better pay my money back after you get to the position or else you’ll see what traitors get for treachery.

@ the bolded:

With such a mindset, our society has no chance of getting better. Politicians embezzle state resources and use it to advance their owncourse, which in most cases leads to state capture with the interest of the masses overlooked and that's what you advocate.

Think in the best interest of ur society and stop reasoning like someone who is a tool in the hands of politicians.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by sweerychick(f): 6:22pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Don’t pity any politician. ALL of them are the same.
yep but some get what they deserve. Like Rochas okorocha he made himself a demi God and got booted.
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On May 15
toneroforever:

@ the bolded:

With such a mindset, our society has no chance of getting better. Politicians embezzle state resources and use it to advance their owncourse, which in most cases leads to state capture with the interest of the masses overlooked and that's what you advocate.

Think in the best interest of ur society and stop reasoning like someone who is a tool in the hands of politicians.

Difference between me and you is that, I talk based on reality while you talk based on fantasy.

You are talking based on the ideal position you want Nigeria to be. But I am talking about current Nigeria position.

It is simple. If you don’t want a governor to use stolen funds to finance your campaign, why not sought public donation and not in any way seek for governor support? If no one engage in it, there won’t be incentive for those corrupt governors like Wike to continue to pillage state fund to sponsor campaigns.

I repeat again, if I spend 50bn on your campaign for example, you better be ready to pay back my money when you get elected or else na ogun lakaaye go help us end our fight.
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by peleson1: 7:32pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Tinubu is with wike 100%, he's just trying to be careful because he's faced with so many challenges in the country, if there is anybody that can relate with wikes predicament now, its BAT, he had a similar issue in Ambode
Tinubu does not know u people.

Presidency has earned that they will not side Wike
Bat owes Wike nothing
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by Verbtips(m): 8:57pm On May 15
Righthussle:
Rivers people love Wike no be small. I'll still say it that if election is conducted free and fair today in Rivers, Wike people will win. Sim's followers will never be loyal to him the way most Wike's followers are.
sorry o e be like u no know how wike take win second term
that man fear am
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by adekolaelect(m): 9:09pm On May 15
Wainey:
He was a tyrant, many people are afraid of him.

Wike is a dangerous man and he wants people he can control, he never expected SIM to be this bold, the rest are just his puppets
That is your Invisible opinions which is not reality . A Tyrant can't control anybody if he relinquish power A good man has followers . If you build poeple they will all act as a slaves to you.
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by idahme(m): 11:38pm On May 15
fuckJones:
it seem to me that wike is a good man,

Do you live or from Rivers State?

Which good are you talking about? Someone that will give people quick notice , use Rivers State Government money to pay compensation and the use the land for his personal property is one you call goo?

He will come to your house , offer you 200million for your landed property, if you say no he will send government bulldozers to bring your house down and make it part of his estate. Abeg no make me go further, I really don't know the good you are talking about.
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by ZIAZI(m): 12:47am On May 16
toneroforever:

The mentality of some of you really amazes me.

Wike requesting N2b monthly from Fubara is what you deem morally right.

Oh! You say na 2 billion? Some say 5 billion, while others say 25 billion.

Oga, can you prove it? Did Sim tell you Wike asked for 2 billion? We should stop spreading lies just because we do not align ourselves with a man's style of doing things.

Just prove your statement with empirical facts. No shades!
Re: What Makes Wike So Powerful In River State? by toneroforever(m): 1:32am On May 16
LegendHero:

Difference between me and you is that, I talk based on reality while you talk based on fantasy.

You are talking based on the ideal position you want Nigeria to be. But I am talking about current Nigeria position.

It is simple. If you don’t want a governor to use stolen funds to finance your campaign, why not sought public donation and not in any way seek for governor support? If no one engage in it, there won’t be incentive for those corrupt governors like Wike to continue to pillage state fund to sponsor campaigns.

I repeat again, if I spend 50bn on your campaign for example, you better be ready to pay back my money when you get elected or else na ogun lakaaye go help us end our fight.

My brother you are entitled to ur views.
But I have a contrary opinion, though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Killing Of Innocent Biafrans At Okigwe And Dumping Them In The River / 2 Questions for you folks, best answer wins a prize..... / Why Was Peter Obi Impeached( By Concerned Nigerians Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.