Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD (17087 Views)

Ortom Inaugurates PDP Campaign Council In Benue, Receives 25 Buses From Wike / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Orobadmeat: 4:00pm On May 15
Good move,if every government should buy from Nord and innosson,we would grow the Naira

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Coldspice: 4:00pm On May 15
Cmanforall:

Road network is different from good roads

Tell that to Alexander Otti
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by CheapHomes1: 4:01pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Abeokuta have one of the best road network in Nigeria.

Ogun state is not only Ota and etc.

is having good road network the same thing as having good roads?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 4:06pm On May 15
Beremx:
is it only Abeokuta that the buses will ply? Ogun state doesn't start and end in Abeokuta. Btw, the bad roads are not only in Ota.

Just as the bus won’t ply only Ota road. So why are you fixated on the roads in the first place.

All the cars in Ogun since 1999, how have they been moving?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Willed042(m): 4:07pm On May 15
Almaigaa:
Governors wey wise dey purchase original Nigerian made Cars like Nord, Peugeot, Dangote made trucks, GIC, JAC etc. Instead of buying INNOSSON Chinese made vehicles wey no strong.
But they have not been able to Penetrate other African countries market...it is obvious this forum are made, mostly, of kids. The reasoning is another level
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Cmanforall: 4:07pm On May 15
Coldspice:

Tell that to Alexander Otti

What is this one saying?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Kay25(m): 4:07pm On May 15
Beremx:
CNG buses that will ply bad roads. Askari LegenHero, tell the governor to fix roads in his state
Na u sabi nothing is good to u people eye

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On May 15
CheapHomes1:

is having good road network the same thing as having good roads?

They are intertwined. Most of the time, when they say a city have best road network, it implies it has good roads to connect area within the city.

It’s simple English, no need trying to break down the words coz you clearly understand what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:09pm On May 15
With bad roads in Ogun State, Idaru Dapo no get shishi sence
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Almaigaa: 4:10pm On May 15
Willed042:

But they have not been able to Penetrate other African countries market...it is obvious this forum are made, mostly, of kids. The reasoning is another level

Most of those Nigerian made Car companies are visible in most African Countries. Except that Chinese made Cars that are assembled in Nnewi. Those ones never commot for inside this Country.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Pecoleee345: 4:11pm On May 15
Levels1:

Sorry bro, where are the good road's in Abeokuta?

Osiele road is not motorable

Camp bad road

Eleweran to poor

Obantoko worse

Asero very bad

Egba high School poor,

This are part of abeokuta I guess?

The listed places when going out on appointment, one has to leave very earlier if not OYO

All this place you mentioned is on abeokuta to ibadan express way.

In has much I hate dapo but that doesn't change the fact 70% abeokuta road are good and properly linked.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Willed042(m): 4:14pm On May 15
[/quote][quote author=Almaigaa post=129968887]

Most of those Nigerian made Car companies are visible in most African Countries. Except that Chinese made Cars that are assembled in Nnewi. Those ones never commot for inside this Country.
Can u please prove me wrong with facts...mind u most the cars u quote are not Nigeria made cars, like the Peugeot. Give me one home grown car among the list with visible imprints in other countries of Africa and not just mere rhetoric for likes
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by TheAlchemist: 4:15pm On May 15
Hope to see more CNG buses on the road....
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Trustyourself: 4:16pm On May 15
LegendHero:
As reported by Nord CEO.

To ply on which road?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 4:17pm On May 15
Levels1:

Sorry bro, where are the good road's in Abeokuta?

Osiele road is not motorable

Camp bad road

Eleweran to poor

Obantoko worse

Asero very bad

Egba high School poor,

This are part of abeokuta I guess?

The listed places when going out on appointment, one has to leave very earlier if not OYO

Those roads are still motorable, I don’t quite understand what you’re talking about.

In all states in Nigeria, you have areas with both good, medium, and bad roads.

I’m from Ibadan and the first time I set my foot in Abeokuta, I was wowed at the roads. I served at Kuto close to those FERMA area where those secretariat are and I can tell you Abeokuta roads are comparatively better.

I won’t speak for other parts of Ogun state coz it’s evident those roads are not even motorable to start with.

If you are being honest, those roads you mentioned, do you want to tell us they are not motorable?

Tell me one state in Nigeria where all the roads are good and in perfect shape. Even as good as Lagos is, they still have roads that are bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Trustyourself: 4:20pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Does Ogun State revolve only around Abeokuta?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:20pm On May 15
Why not Innoson? Yoruba patronizing Yoruba business, that’s tribalism grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 4:20pm On May 15
Trustyourself:

To ply on which road?

Which road have other petrol powered vehicles been plying since in Ogun?

You guys just come online and talk just for talking sake.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Airlord2030: 4:21pm On May 15
Good bless Nord. cool

Thunder fire the other animal that owns a company that assembles mobile coffins grin grin
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On May 15
Trustyourself:

Does Ogun State revolve only around Abeokuta?

Does Ogun state revolve around Ota?

Two truths can co-exist. The lady I replied was based on that context.

If I buy a CNG vehicle, what stops me from driving it on Abeokuta roads?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by CornOak(m): 4:27pm On May 15
LegendHero:

I respectfully and completely disagree with this. Abeokuta internal roads are probably the worse of any state capital in Nigeria.

Before you reply, be sure you live and work in Abeokuta.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by FreeStuffsNG: 4:31pm On May 15
Midehi3:
Nibo

For which road, ask people what happened last Saturday when rain fell, useless road

Or maybe they ply lagos road
Abeokuta roads are actually very very good wink
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Sleekfingers: 4:31pm On May 15
LegendHero:

You don't know what you are saying......Ogun state is a disgrace , despite their proximity to Lagos , IGR , industries , nothing to show for it.......Na only Abeokuta
dey for Ogun state. ..

Ogun state is blessed with bad roads

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by izubext007: 4:32pm On May 15
this is explosive device in disguise
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by haphizz57(m): 4:37pm On May 15
PlutoChief:
Waiting for Ododo my governor
Dnt do dat again. Comparing anything with OGUN. Is like u are comparing SLEEP & DEATH. OGUN STATE WITH KOGI u are funny sir
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by JuanDeDios: 4:40pm On May 15
Almaigaa:
Governors wey wise dey purchase original Nigerian made Cars like Nord, Peugeot, Dangote made trucks, GIC, JAC etc. Instead of buying INNOSSON Chinese made vehicles wey no strong.
So what makes Innoson Chinese and the others "original" Nigerian? Are Dangote trucks, GIC and JAC not China-affiliated just like Innoson? Are Nord and Peugeot not sourcing parts from abroad?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Millimann: 4:45pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Clown

I guess Ogun state will retain Abeokuta while Ota moves to Bayelsa
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by CheapHomes1: 4:48pm On May 15
LegendHero:

They are intertwined. Most of the time, when they say a city have best road network, it implies it has good roads to connect area within the city.

It’s simple English, no need trying to break down the words coz you clearly understand what I am saying.

how are they interwined? if its simple english, then you should have no problems breaking down the words. what is the meaning of "road network" and what is the meaning of "good roads"?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Meti99(m): 4:49pm On May 15
Ogun state is over riped to be divided into 3 states
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On May 15
CheapHomes1:

how are they interwined? if its simple english, then you should have no problems breaking down the words. what is the meaning of "road network" and what is the meaning of "good roads"?

Check my post, I said “Best road network”.

Now you tell me the meaning of “best road network” and what percentage of deviation is that from “Good road”.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Menclothing1: 4:55pm On May 15
Beremx:
CNG buses that will ply bad roads. Askari LegenHero, tell the governor to fix roads in his state

It’s obvious you have never visit the state capital
The border with lagos is the one with bad road

Like other state villages and town government don’t concentrate on them
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Egbetayo(m): 4:59pm On May 15
Just don't understand this Daru Dapo of a governor. Roads that are the bedrock of economic development are neglected and the priority now is CNG buses that will not last months before capitulating due to the effects of bad roads. What will be Daru Dapo's legacy upon completion of tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport / $19 Billion Soft Loan: Buhari Leads PAGGW In Negotiations / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Hope Uzodinma (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.