Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD (17086 Views)

Ortom Inaugurates PDP Campaign Council In Benue, Receives 25 Buses From Wike / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by CheapHomes1: 5:03pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Check my post, I said “Best road network”.

Now you tell me the meaning of “best road network” and what percentage of deviation is that from “Good road”.

then what is the meaning of "road network" and what is the meaning of "good roads"?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Samuelriano1(m): 5:08pm On May 15
Coldspice:

Abeokuta has better roads than the enclave you ran away from to come hide in Lagos.

stop arguing abeg, I did my OND in mapoly, and den a DE to funaab, I also lived almost all my life in Ogun state, am telling u that Ogun state roads are horrible. stop arguing wen u r not sure pls
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Asiri1991: 5:11pm On May 15
This roadside welding shop.

Won't forget easily how their APC killed some soldiers in the east while chasing after enemies of the nation.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Tap0lane: 5:14pm On May 15
As all pick up worth billion Alex Otti purchased
will be driven n glass road.

Beremx:
CNG buses that will ply bad roads. Askari LegenHero, tell the governor to fix roads in his state
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by porthouse7(f): 5:16pm On May 15
Beremx:
CNG buses that will ply bad roads. Askari LegenHero, tell the governor to fix roads in his state
roads in ogun state are still better than roads in 4 eastern state, except eboyin state
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:21pm On May 15
On top road wey no good?

When will Eleyi of Ogun State have sense?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by topatee: 5:22pm On May 15
LegendHero:
As reported by Nord CEO.
where are the Electric Bikes Eleyi promised?. I can't point to one major problem this man tackled in 8 years, just full of empty talks. The cargo airport is nonexistent yet he wasted billions. This is why am opposed to this Let the Young rule. It has nothing to do with age, if you know you know. This one no know nothing.
see the young man in Oyo State, that is good example of person wey sabi
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Tinybabs: 5:28pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Abeokuta have one of the best road network in Nigeria.

Ogun state is not only Ota and etc.
Please continue after Abeokuta ? So others are Benue state. Mr Governor will need to visit his south west counterparts. Ondo State Lagos.
Ogun state have no excuse pls
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On May 15
topatee:
where are the Electric Bikes Eleyi promised?. I can't point to one major problem this man tackled in 8 years, just full of empty talks. The cargo airport is nonexistent yet he wasted billions. This is why am opposed to this Let the Young rule. It has nothing to do with age, if you know you know. This one no know nothing.
see the young man in Oyo State, that is good example of person wey sabi

Check this video. The cargo airport construction is still on track and almost completed.

https:///DapoAbiodunCON/status/1735715426376569333

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by topatee: 5:28pm On May 15
Dilijingsly:
Prince Dakpo Abiodun Amaka.
Amaka onye mgbu grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by topatee: 5:40pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Check this video. The cargo airport construction is still on track and almost completed.

https:///DapoAbiodunCON/status/1735715426376569333
A classical example of white elephant project and misplaced priorities. Ogun state is so close to Lagos, instead of him to provide enabling environment for investors to find alternative to over choked Lagos.
See Sango-Abeokuta Road, for almost 8 years nothing
Abeokuta-Ibadan Road abandoned, same APC government both Federal and state ooooo.
see Oyo, Ekiti and Osun they've cleared the pension owed the retirees our man is just decorating beard 🧔 and doing fine-boy. Nonsense
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Silentgroper(m): 5:42pm On May 15
LegendHero:

ota before winners is Lagos after winners is ogun state

tongue
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Tbasicme: 5:49pm On May 15
Ibadan, oyo state have better roads than Abeokuta ogun state

LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Deepspirituals: 5:51pm On May 15
LegendHero:

. Best Road Network ...U are really a Comedian ..

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Articul8(m): 5:59pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Did the build the roads?
He should build a legacy too.

Pot holes everywhere in Abeokuta.
Dapo is the worst Governor ogun produced since democracy
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by McLizbae: 6:02pm On May 15
Lols... May be till he finish protecting Yaya.
PlutoChief:
Waiting for Ododo my governor
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 6:03pm On May 15
topatee:

A classical example of white elephant project and misplaced priorities. Ogun state is so close to Lagos, instead of him to provide enabling environment for investors to find alternative to over choked Lagos.
Abeokuta-Ibadan Road abandoned, same APC government both Federal and state ooooo.
see Oyo, Ekiti and Osun they've cleared the pension owed the retirees our man is just decorating beard 🧔 and doing fine-boy. Nonsense

That’s your business with Dapo. I am not his agbenuso.

You initially said on this thread that the airport was not built and all I just did is show you proof that it is under construction.

Now you’ve diverted the argument.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by delpee(f): 6:12pm On May 15
topatee:

Airport at this time in a state with bad roads, lack of potable water, decent schools and health centres in many villages.

Eleyi Dapo no try at all. Ogun State isn't doing well enough really.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:22pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Truth be told, the satellites towns in Ogun have terrible road network.

I’m an APC supporter, but all the APC governors combined are an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Bluntemperor: 6:27pm On May 15
Beremx:

- How Many of these Buses Purchased and at how Much Costs?
- Is it for ALL the Local government Areas of the State Or Selected Local Govt?
- How many of the States Roads are Motorable,that would not make these buses to breakdown quickly?
Is there a Comprehensive Insurance to cover Losses?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by LegendHero(m): 6:31pm On May 15
NOETHNICITY:
Truth be told, the satellites towns in Ogun have terrible road network.

I’m an APC supporter, but all the APC governors combined are an embarrassment

I agree with you. I was only replying the lady that said “on which road” for the CNG cars.

Even Dapo Abiodun won’t say roads in those Ota corridor are good and you won’t see me argue that. Infact Ogun West roads are an eyesore.

What I only said was that Abeokuta have comparatively better road so if I can drive petrol car on Abeokuta road, what stops me from driving a CNG powered bus?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Almaigaa: 7:23pm On May 15
JuanDeDios:

So what makes Innoson Chinese and the others "original" Nigerian? Are Dangote trucks, GIC and JAC not China-affiliated just like Innoson? Are Nord and Peugeot not sourcing parts from abroad?

INNOSON are substandard Chinese made vehicles. They are only coupled in Nnewi. Others are manufactured in Nigeria. Only few parts are imported and their Cars are built with quality materials to last long
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by JuanDeDios: 7:26pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

INNOSON are substandard Chinese made vehicles. They are only coupled in Nnewi. Others are manufactured in Nigeria. Only few parts are imported and their Cars are built with quality materials to last long
You have proof/reason to call Innoson substandard compared to the others or you're just making it up on the spot?
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Almaigaa: 7:40pm On May 15
Willed042:

Can u please prove me wrong with facts...mind u most the cars u quote are not Nigeria made cars, like the Peugeot. Give me one home grown car among the list with visible imprints in other countries of Africa and not just mere rhetoric for likes

Abeg go and do your research yourself, I know get strength. As for INNOSSON motors, the paint dey fade within the first year grin
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Erums(m): 10:17pm On May 15
LegendHero:

Is it the abk i know

. That was in amosun era... Now ita just junk all throu...
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Erums(m): 10:18pm On May 15
Midehi3:

Which abeokuta undecided

Help me ask her
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by omojoibo: 5:49am On May 16
yoo, Im from Abeokuta and with possibility of having worst roads among all state capitals.
not sure of Lokoja.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by tonyshine01: 5:55am On May 16
Clowns in Government.
What is/are the advantages of CNG over Diesel and Petrol?
Is it cheaper, is it more readily available, does it burn slower, is it safer?
Vagabonds in power with misplaced priorities.
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by titus7: 8:54am On May 16
My able Governor thanks for this brilliant effort, but i just want inform you sir that the road those expensive buses 🚌 will be using are in a very bad shape both federal and state roads are in bad conditions and this will increase the cost of maintaining those buses. Sir kindly fix the roads we are begging you .
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by Midehi3(f): 9:02pm On May 16
FreeStuffsNG:

Abeokuta roads are actually very very good wink
Don't spam my mentions pls, I hate seeing your comments cos they are always opposite direction, trying hard to paint everything good, whereas you dey suffer am undecided
Re: Ogun State Government Purchase CNG Buses From NORD by press9jatv: 9:27pm On May 16
Good one from ogun State Governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Generation Falls By 480MW, Grid Under Threat - Punch / PDP's Presidential Aspirants Resolve To Support Whoever Emerges / Complete All Ambode's Projects Before Starting New Ones, Sagay Tells Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.