Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner (21566 Views)

Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 4:18pm On May 15
Frankiss44:

Both Fubara and Wike can go to hell for all I care.. Can u type something like this little idiottt?? I don't give a fuuk about any Nigerian politician because they are all the same but animals like u are so stuck to your chains u now lack sense of reasoning because of peanuts.. How long will u live this kind of miserable life? Is this the legacy u wanna pass to your unfortunate children like u wayward dad did to you?
Sorry your father makes a living by licking fubaras ass and he has unfortunately coopted you into that despicable hustle, get lost and go get a real job, if you're hungry drop your details, I will send you a handsome sum for dinner low life
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by chipet67(m): 4:19pm On May 15
AllenSpencer:
Fubara’s defeat is guaranteed!

He should loot as much as he can. He is a one term governor.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Trustyourself: 4:22pm On May 15
Nemere2020:
For the second time, Rivers State Commissioner for Social Welfare, Inime Aguma resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government

The third Commissioner to resign today

Imagine her face
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Frankiss44(m): 4:22pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Sorry your father makes a living by licking fubaras ass and he has unfortunately coopted you into that despicable hustle, get lost and go get a real job, if you're hungry drop your details, I will send you a handsome sum for dinner low life

LOL.. Person when nor get 5k for account.. I am not even for rivers state to start with.. And I can insult the same Fubara with my full chest, can u and your useless father do the same for Wike? Your idiotic papa probably dey among the old foolsss singing Fubara must obey Wike.. Lol
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Trustyourself: 4:23pm On May 15
Nemere2020:
For the second time, Rivers State Commissioner for Social Welfare, Inime Aguma resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government

The third Commissioner to resign today

The best thing Sim should do right now is to collapse the present executive council and start afresh to pick new commissioners and aids
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 4:25pm On May 15
Frankiss44:

LOL.. Person when nor get 5k for account.. I am not even for rivers state to start with.. And I can insult the same Fubara with my full chest, can u and your useless father do the same for Wike? Your idiotic papa probably dey among the old foolsss singing Fubara must obey Wike.. Lol
it's your father that is an idioot, you're a lowlife and a nobody, you don't have a job or source of livelihood, keep deceiving yourself and insulting your helpers on social media.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Jakasibo(m): 4:26pm On May 15
Wike at work
Why forcing people to resign in order to show they're with you?
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Hoelujohn: 4:28pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:
Hahaha. This is so embarrassing for the current governor. These guys are so loyal to Wike.

If Fubara appoints others, one month later, those ones will resign too grin

Even Lagosians are not this loyal to Tinubu.

Fubara should have fired them instead to show that he is in charge.

Safely at home in America watching the shit show from a distance.

Ps: Wike showing Peter Obi how to become a godfather in Nigerian politics.
He might mistakenly sack someone that is loyal to him. With this, anyone that stays behind can be said to be loyal.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by biafranrealson: 4:33pm On May 15
Let them go as fast as possible.
They are many looking for their juicy positions
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Frankiss44(m): 4:34pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is an idioot, you're a lowlife and a nobody, you don't have a job or source of livelihood, keep deceiving yourself and insulting your helpers on social media.

Just insult Wike the way I insult Fubara whether you and your papa 5k stipend not go stop.. Werey.. He say I dey asslick Fubara, person when I nor send him papa... Not everybody is a political asslicking rat like you and your deadbeat father
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by CountinBlessins(m): 4:36pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:
Hahaha. This is so embarrassing for the current governor. These guys are so loyal to Wike.

If Fubara appoints others, one month later, those ones will resign too grin

Even Lagosians are not this loyal to Tinubu.

Fubara should have fired them instead to show that he is in charge.

Safely at home in America watching the shit show from a distance.

Ps: Wike showing Peter Obi how to become a godfather in Nigerian politics.

This tout clearly didn't go to school only.leaened how to use Tecno phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Frankiss44(m): 4:36pm On May 15
biafranrealson:
Let them go as fast as possible.
They are many looking for their juicy positions

Of course.. No man will play God over the affairs of rivers people.. If after his tenure Fubara tries it, he will meet the same fate.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by fuckJones(f): 4:37pm On May 15
Frankiss44:

You are a joker.. This is time for Fubara to put his men and loyalist.. All these people resigning were handpicked by Wike
you are not seen the part they help fubara win the last election
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Chucks13: 4:38pm On May 15
blackgold2018:
SHUT Up!
Wike betrayed Jonathan and Amaechi, what happened?

Obaseki betrayed oshomola, what happened? Big fool

As if I care.

You son off bitch.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Chucks13: 4:39pm On May 15
id4sho:

Gibberish, rest Abeg

As if I care.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Frankiss44(m): 4:41pm On May 15
fuckJones:
you are not seen the part they help fubara win the last election

And so? So they should press his neck and keep sharing the money because the won election for him? Why do you people love your chains so much? When will you get to understand that the only time it favours the people is when politicians fight themselves?
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Frankiss44(m): 4:50pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:

My destiny helper is a foooll that opened a nairaland account in 2022 with all his topics asslicking of Wike... Internet is really a leveler.. πŸ˜€
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by seunayantokun(m): 4:52pm On May 15
Good. Let all Wiked people leave, Fubara. You're not only in government, you're also in control.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by ddippset(m): 4:57pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
your father is the foolish clown Anaechis ass licker, today you lick fubaras Ass on the Internet, same man you insulted because of Amaechi your god, you're very stupiid and daaft.
grin grin grin

This one pain am well..
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 5:00pm On May 15
ddippset:
grin grin grin

This one pain am well..
headless hypocrite, you will still come to the Internet to cry just as you've always done
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Onyiridike(f): 5:09pm On May 15
Coldspice:
The problem with Fubara is the fact that Ipob losers are supporting him.

There is no one those people have supported and the person ended up succeeding, not one.

It is true:
Obj failed because they supported him
Yaradua failed because they supported him
Goodluck failed too because they supported him.
Buhari excelled because they didn't support him
Tinubu is performing wonders because they didn't support him.
Take your Igbo hatred to your family and leave public space alone.
Deluded little mug!
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by CaptainFM1: 5:13pm On May 15
Available9:
Now fubara can appoint his own commissioners and hit the ground running...a welcome development

Does that boy looks like he can run any ground on its own. I can bet you, the chaos hasn't started yet in the state. FG may need to step in and declare state of emergency as things progress.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Onyiridike(f): 5:16pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:

100%, and we all know what happens to anyone they support. They bring bad luck. They should continue pushing Fubara inside canal. Perhaps they would transfer voters and defenders from Abia grin
So uncivilized urchins like you are in support of Wike totally controlling a sitting governor and the resources of Rivers State because your sworn enemy (Igbos) are against it?
It is now obvious that if Igbos choose heaven, Yorubas will conversely choose hell fire just to spite Igbos.
In the end, they will tell you that hell fire is better than heaven.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by theamazonguru(m): 5:17pm On May 15
Coldspice:
There is something about Fubara these people are seeing that we don't know.

Abeg what exactly do you think they are seeing.

This is bound to happen.
They are not on SIM's side.
They are Wike's loyalists loyal to him to the core and are deviant to the governor.

Since the start of this administration there has not been a harmonious working relationship between both sides of the divide.

So what exactly are they seeing that we are not seeing, other than they showing loyalty to their Task master - Wike.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Onyiridike(f): 5:22pm On May 15
CaptainFM1:

Does that boy looks like he can run any ground on its own. I can bet you, the chaos hasn't started yet in the state. FG may need to step in and declare state of emergency as things progress.
A former principal accountant, Director of Finance, Permanent secretary and Accountant General is a boy?
A holder of B.SC, M.SC Accounting and MBA is a boy?
A sitting governor of a state is a boy?
What do you people smoke in South West?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by ufotunang: 5:30pm On May 15
Fubara is winning the battle πŸ™„
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by theredaddy: 5:34pm On May 15
ddippset:
David was the little man, Goliath was the big big man.

There was rejoicing when David fell Goliath.

There would have been no rejoicing if it had being the other way round.

Of course we all know Wike is the bigger man, sort of like the bully in this circumstance..

Fubara is the underdog.

That is what he has a lot of support from the masses.
Wike might have the politicians and the moneybags but Fubara has the sympathy of the people.

To begin with, David and Goliath had no relationship, Goliath did not do david any favor and David did not "Betray" anybody

Betrayal must not be condoned under any guise, Most people cheering Fubara are outside Rivers, most people cheering Fubara are outside Rivers
Fubara has the sympathy of obedients who just want to get back at WiKE cheesy
Nigeria politics is all about structure, and so far what we have seen signals WIKE still has a huge influence on rivers, when the next election comes people deceiving Fubara with Nzogbu Nzogbu will be nowhere to give him votes cos they are not even resident in rivers.
Wike have loyalist while Fubara has enemies of Wike .. cheesy who is fooling who
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Available9: 5:37pm On May 15
CaptainFM1:

And what happens when a state of emergency is declared ?
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by ddippset(m): 5:50pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
headless hypocrite, you will still come to the Internet to cry just as you've always done
grin grin

Your thoughts and opinions are always all over the place just like your moniker.

Such a stupid fellow in real life!

It's like you get paid for being stupid.

Meathead!
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 5:56pm On May 15
ddippset:
grin grin

Your thoughts and opinions are always all over the place just like your moniker.

Such a stupid fellow in real life!

It's like you get paid for being stupid.

Meathead!
your father gets paid for being stupiid hypocritical loser

Anywhere you see a wike news, you get a hard on, wike must have fhucked your mother for you to be this pissed tongue
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by wizelink(m): 6:03pm On May 15
The resigned commissioners should join their demi god at Abuja, he has jobs for them in his ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Enugu Over National Assembly Election Result / Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.