Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner (21570 Views)

Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Image123(m): 3:14pm On May 15
Call this governor to order. The progress of Rivers state should be bigger than all those face me I face you fight news that's become the highlight of the state.
It's not beyond Wike and his sim that this drama is orchestrated by them to confuse everyone. But they should think of the people.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Xox1945(m): 3:14pm On May 15
Bye bye
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by xile: 3:14pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:
Hahaha.

These guys are so loyal to Wike.

If Fubara appoints others, one month later, those ones will resign too grin

Even Lagosians are not this loyal to Tinubu.

And you, where will you be?
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by TableLeg(m): 3:16pm On May 15
Nemere2020:
For the second time, Rivers State Commissioner for Social Welfare, Inime Aguma resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government

The third Commissioner to resign today

Good riddance, worthless lapdog!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by weyreypey: 3:17pm On May 15
Coldspice:
There is something about Fubara these people are seeing that we don't know.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by bentenny(m): 3:18pm On May 15
I'm finding it hard to understand why they had to wait this long before resigning?
It's quite obvious that SIM surprised all of them with his latest actions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by billgabb(m): 3:19pm On May 15
Chill jor. The people you have been supporting have proven to be useless from Buhari to Tinubu. Things are getting worse with your useless choices and support for criminals but you don't see it because of tribalism.
Coldspice:
The problem with Fubara is the fact that Ipob losers are supporting him.

There is no one those people have supported and the person ended up succeeding, not one.

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by spencekat(m): 3:21pm On May 15
Expected.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by ElevationD: 3:21pm On May 15
There are eight of them. They are all part of Wike’s “structure”. Their political careers may be in jeopardy.

However, I see that they have been getting federal appointments.

Fubara will prevail, as I perceive.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Oneday82: 3:21pm On May 15
This outcome of last meeting is yielding fruits.

3 man down .. we are still counting. More to Go.

We don't needs this people again, it is either you are for us or against us.

Those against us are resigning, we must liberation is on the way.

One Drunk Abuja Base Agbero cannot and will not hold the entire State at ransom forming as Galadima for us all.

Who is he? We dare him.

NEXT.....
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Chucks13: 3:23pm On May 15
Fubara never seen anything. Politician hate betrayer and ingrate like Fubara like hell, I mean all politician be it APC, PDP, LP, AA, BBD, AAT, UAC or whatever.

Even Atiku that is supporting Fubara its all on lip, Atiku knew this but want to push Fubara into a free fall.

Without Wike there will never be Fubara and I had warned Fubara politics is a bloody dirty stuff if he think other political bigwigs in the country are behind him in "truth" I swear it's a lie. All politician are same and are bitch if you betray one of them the rest will gang up against you to sniff you out.

More commissioners will retsign again and again, Fubara will learn in hard way, after kicking him out then efcc will reopen his loot case and he is going to jail then I will see if obidients will rescue him then, we shall see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by asakoko: 3:24pm On May 15
Nigeria politicians..... kiss
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Jocdon(m): 3:24pm On May 15
Them don dey go, one by one. Them don dey go, one by one.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by id4sho(m): 3:24pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:
Hahaha. This is so embarrassing for the current governor. These guys are so loyal to Wike.

Hunger go reset their head
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by id4sho(m): 3:26pm On May 15
Chucks13:
Fubara never seen anything. Politician hate betrayer and ingrate like Fubara like hell, I mean all politician be it APC, PDP, LP, AA, BBD, AAT, UAC or whatever.

Even Atiku that is supporting Fubara its all on lip, Atiku knew this but want to push Fubara into a free fall.

Without Wike there will never be Fubara and I had warned Fubara politics is a bloody dirty stuff if he think other political bigwigs in the country are behind him in "truth" I swear it's a lie. All politician are same and are bitch if you betray one of them the rest will gang up against you to sniff you out.

More commissioners will retsign again and again, Fubara will learn in hard way, after kicking him out then efcc will reopen his loot case and he is going to jail then I will see if obidients will rescue him then, we shall see.
Gibberish, rest Abeg
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 3:26pm On May 15
CelestineNelson:
I am sure thousands of people are ready for that Job...Let her go with one coconut 🥥 head Wike. Who knows maybe wike na her former boyfriend
shut up, do you know who her late husband was? Do you know the weight the Aguma name carries in Rivers state? Social media is really a leveller where low lives come to spill trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by blackgold2018(m): 3:27pm On May 15
AllenSpencer:
Fubara’s defeat is guaranteed!

He should loot as much as he can. He is a one term governor.
I rather do one term and be respected
than to be controlled and insulted.

Mugu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by peter0071(m): 3:27pm On May 15
Wike stouges don receive order from their oga to leave the office...

ghen ghen... more drama g osoon play

Nemere2020:
For the second time, Rivers State Commissioner for Social Welfare, Inime Aguma resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government

The third Commissioner to resign today

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Mubieey: 3:28pm On May 15
Good game, Sim has ended godfatherism in Rivers politics
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Frankiss44(m): 3:29pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:
Hahaha. This is so embarrassing for the current governor. These guys are so loyal to Wike.

You are a joker.. This is time for Fubara to put his men and loyalist.. All these people resigning were handpicked by Wike
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by givedemwotowoto: 3:29pm On May 15
They were definitely asked to resign. Fubura is taking charge gradually.
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by frankmoney(m): 3:30pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up, do you know who her late husband was? Do you know the weight the Aguma name carries in Rivers state? Social media is really a leveller where low lives come to spill trash
which weight exactly ?
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by blackgold2018(m): 3:30pm On May 15
Chucks13:

SHUT Up!
Wike betrayed Jonathan and Amaechi, what happened?

Obaseki betrayed oshomola, what happened? Big fool
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by maestroferddi: 3:31pm On May 15
Resigned or advised to resign?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On May 15
Fubara is slowly spraying otapiapia, on all inhouse rodents....... 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by Forumobserver12(m): 3:32pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:

These are commissioners imposed on Gov.Fubara by emperor Wike,they were never loyal to the Governor or even the State, so the resignation is expected from disloyal Commissioners appointed by the former EMPEROR...
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 3:32pm On May 15
frankmoney:
which weight exactly ?
ask your father
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by playfulvivo: 3:32pm On May 15
This DSSRS title ehhh
Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by vanitybutiwanti: 3:33pm On May 15
blackgold2018:
SHUT Up!
Wike betrayed Jonathan and Amaechi, what happened?

Obaseki betrayed oshomola, what happened? Big fool
How did wike betray Jonathan? Did Amaechi make wike governor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / Cattle Colonies: Yoruba Youth Group Rejects FG's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.