Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,756 members, 7,851,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti (9674 Views)

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti by Marcus247(m): 1:45am On May 16
Ezewuzie01:
Alex Otti will disappoint Peter Obi in 2027. Just wait and see. Tinubu has been of more value to his life than the agulu thief.
You are just a proper idiot! lousy poor fool!
Re: We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti by KnowAll(m): 1:57am On May 16
LP is means to get a foot on the ladder. Once in u join BAT
Re: We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti by chatinent: 7:59am On May 16
From the comments, majority of Nigerians are illiterates. Rather than concentrate on a better country, they'd rather concentrate on tribalism and bigotry.

That is why they are the way they are.
Re: We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti by Obainomilano: 9:07am On May 16
SoNature:

Stop writing trash! Otti is a governor who owes his people to deliver on his promises. This is the time for development, not politics. When it's time for election, every living thing in his state will vote for Peter Obi.
u are wasting ur strength to reply an agbadorian slave ...they think say south east is like ogbomosho were they have no choice but to blindly follow Bulaba
Re: We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti by Ebeano49(m): 9:20am On May 16
Ezewuzie01:
Alex Otti will disappoint Peter Obi in 2027. Just wait and see. Tinubu has been of more value to his life than the agulu thief.

Otti is smarter than that. He knows that if he dares mention Tinubu or APC in Abia State he will not come back for second term if the elections are free and fair.
Re: We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti by LouiseSEO: 10:49pm On May 21
Gizmogo is an innovative technology when it comes to selling used electronic devices. I'm glad I came across their website when trying to figure out how to get rid of my old equipment. The fair price they gave for my belongings shocked me, and the procedure was really easy. What really impressed me, though, was their commitment to sustainability. Knowing that my electronics won't end up in a landfill and will instead be recycled or repaired makes me feel more at ease. I heartily recommend Gizmogo to anyone looking to make some extra money while maintaining proper decluttering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judiciary Workers Closed Down All Courts Nationwide / Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.