Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% (4962 Views)

Nigeria’s Oil Production Drops 14.69% To 1.22 MB/D / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 22.79% As Food Prices Rise / 69% Nigerians Still Live Below Poverty Line – Oxfam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by PheelzAlmighty: 6:55pm On May 15
This is Nigeria 💔
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by Kelvin5214: 6:55pm On May 15
Normal wink Sai Tinubu cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by ClearFlair: 6:57pm On May 15
Exousiang01:
And the airheads NLC and Obidients are demanding for N615k minimum wa[sub][/sub]ge.

LoL NLC want to tell us they dont have anyone to explain the implications.....

Instead of encouraging exportation na minimum wage....
Nothing will change untill we start exporting.
Not government but as private.
Government will not exporr castor beans for you, na your farm.
You are not doing the government a favour when you produce for exportation na you dey collect the money...
I am done
Obidients come an insult me.
Loyal animals will not fail to come

If ignorance typed comments

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by Henrymas(m): 6:57pm On May 15
Exousiang01:
And the airheads NLC and Obidients are demanding for N615k minimum wage.

You are not doing the government a favour when you produce for exportation na you dey collect the money...
I am done
Them don press this mumu button. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by MEEVEET: 7:02pm On May 15
Kelklein:

You can still have development without subjecting everyone to all of these.. high price hiking over a short period is not good governance..

Sincere and Purpose leadership, Judicious application of resources, blocking leakages and putting the right people in positions can achieve that..
You still don't understand me sha

Nigerians get long way to develop
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by okunwaye(m): 7:07pm On May 15
Exousiang01:

I am done

Modified:They came just like I said and they are doing exactly what I said they would do. Very loyal animals, they never fail

PS: The igbos are they key drstroyer of Nigerian economic, they dont do anything to earn foreign exchange, all they do is import, using up every dollar we have thereby causing more scarcity.
They are thicks sucking up the economy....

The northerners are majorly farmers, producing and selling their food right here.

Mean while i heard some people from one ethnic group wants to start importing yam from China.....

1 2 3 start raining insults.
Animals
Hehehe grin
Scratch face cowardly animals never disappoints cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by bizzibodi(m): 7:10pm On May 15
False statistics Nigeria inflation is now 400%....a cup of garri is #50 when bullhari left..now it is #300.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by DMerciful(m): 7:47pm On May 15
You think you're doing Obidients? Let this inflation continue and Tilumbu will be booted out before 2027
Exousiang01:

I am done

Modified:They came just like I said and they are doing exactly what I said they would do. Very loyal animals, they never fail

PS: The igbos are they key drstroyer of Nigerian economic, they dont do anything to earn foreign exchange, all they do is import, using up every dollar we have thereby causing more scarcity.
They are thicks sucking up the economy....

The northerners are majorly farmers, producing and selling their food right here.

Mean while i heard some people from one ethnic group wants to start importing yam from China.....

1 2 3 start raining insults.
Animals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by DMerciful(m): 7:51pm On May 15
Stop doing drugs man
CountinBlessins:
Fūck inflation, the executive the whole corrupt staff and legislature. Fūck Tinubu and his supporters

Fūck APC PDP and LP
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by Omalicious1: 8:01pm On May 15
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/just-in-nigerias-inflation-hits-33-69/

...and IMF would praise the FG for doing well. Well, the Population reduction in Africa is their plan, and they're working hard on it
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by Scholarforlife: 8:13pm On May 15
[color=#000000][/color]
xile:
Soon will hit 90%
Personally speaking, l think it is nothing but a display of ignorance to wish OUR nation evil because of the hatred for the rulership of the President. Let's wish our country well under him and work for the good of the nation while he rules.
We can then look for how to vote him out in 2027.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by Confirm4real(m): 9:34pm On May 15
Tinubu is doing well cheesy

Tinubu supporters are you happy now cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by xile: 10:22pm On May 15
Scholarforlife:
[color=#000000][/color]
Personally speaking, l think it is nothing but a display of ignorance to wish OUR nation evil because of the hatred for the rulership of the President. Let's wish our country well under him and work for the good of the nation while he rules.
We can then look for how to vote him out in 2027.
I love your response. We kick him out in 2027
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 33.69% by MomohMrMoore: 5:35pm On May 17
Lol, Tinubu and his people have run out of idea. A good politician never make a good leader. This man is too good in politics, he cant be good in managing the economy, the country. I have been scammed. I campaigned and voted Tinubu all the way. Scammed again after Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori's Chase: Militants Chases Efcc Out Of Oghara - Breaking News / General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast / When Last Did You Witness This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.