Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu (19383 Views)

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by ddippset(m): 6:54pm On May 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Everybody must not support obi hypocrite, who are you? Are you feeding kukah? If you have access to Tinubu, you will lick his ass and kiss his feet
Always talking about asss.
grin grin

Such a pervert...

May I ask, What is your obsession with politicians' asses?

grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by TGreatGatsby: 6:54pm On May 15
In his status visiting the president is not a bad thing o.
He can still stand a chance to spit his piece

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Jaylord12(m): 6:54pm On May 15
Nothing is wrong with Kukah visiting Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Pootle: 6:54pm On May 15
national cake should be shared evenly
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 6:57pm On May 15
One of the few pastors in Nigeria that speak the reality
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by xile: 6:59pm On May 15
LordIsaac:

I did😀
Me I pressed like 5 times before I discovered it was an image 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by YesDaddyTill203: 7:00pm On May 15
Kukah the religious fanatical mumu looking for handouts. Foolish man.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 7:04pm On May 15
hedonido:
This guy is obviously a charlatan, and it was obvious from his mealy mouthed doublespeak during the election build-up.

Ode. You're going to visit that thing for what purpose exactly?

God bless the likes of Cardinal Onaekan (hope I spelt the name correctly). Not all these 'eloquent' anywhere belle face hypocrites who can't do without sucking up to power.

He don't suppose to visit him to show you are angry abi? Or I don't get the purpose of your anger
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Exousiang01(m): 7:13pm On May 15
hedonido:
This guy is obviously a charlatan, and it was obvious from his mealy mouthed doublespeak during the election build-up.

God bless the likes of Cardinal Onaekan (hope I spelt the name correctly). Not all these 'eloquent' anywhere belle face hypocrites who can't do without sucking up to power.

You rat heads tomorrow would say the religious leaders didnt speak when the country was going bad, just the same way you rat heads insulted Adeboye, saying he didnt say anything.
Kukah is meeting with thw president you are angry.
You are going to ask what they discussed. Must you be told everything that is discussed in the Villa? Is that how other countries are run?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Babbyad: 7:13pm On May 15
Juat because of opera free mb you will come here to start spewing rubbish. The Bishop has a reason for his visit. He dosent just visit for fun.
hedonido:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Advocate500: 7:14pm On May 15
Kuka the 🤡,this one confirmed his true colour during the campaign and election season,I feel for those who ignorantly believe in them, hoping that they are the voice of the oppressed, last election thought me a lot,most men would have gone their grave with honour if tinubu did not contest I swear.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 7:14pm On May 15
hedonido:

All this abuse for someone just because he visited the President. Toxic politics will be the end of some people. And no, you did not spell the cardinal's name correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Villa12(m): 7:14pm On May 15
Paraman:
You will wail till 2031
while you and your family continue to live on "e go better " just like your forecast had lived.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by BarrElChapo(m): 7:16pm On May 15
hedonido:

Nothing wrong with going to see the President, it can even be an advantage as you can tell the president your thoughts directly and in person without being misunderstood.

What you should lookout for is whether he'll stop critiquing the government completely after this meeting.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by ajimo54(m): 7:22pm On May 15
hedonido:

Your matter is not reasonable!
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by amnesty7: 7:28pm On May 15
Kukah the hatemonger.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 7:29pm On May 15
Throwback:

This one is still bitter that the candidate he supported was defeated.

We have seen the great job the candidate you supported is doing

inflation all time high in 26 yrs

kudos
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by amnesty7: 7:29pm On May 15
phemmie06:
One of the few pastors in Nigeria that speak the reality
If you believe so, you can as well believe that all ashawos are virgins.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by amnesty7: 7:32pm On May 15
JuanDeDios:

All this abuse for someone just because he visited the President. Toxic politics will be the end of some people. And no, you did not spell the cardinal's name correctly.
The toxic Kukah spewed lots of venom and the APC, now see him grin
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by komzy589(m): 7:34pm On May 15
Throwback:

This one is still bitter that the candidate he supported was defeated.
I’m telling you.
His bitterness is about the fact that an incompetent person won the election. It is painful sha, unless you don’t love Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 7:36pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:
I hope the bishop told him the truth. The gospel truth.....that he is the worst president to have ever governed this country. 
lolz I think say na Buhari before?
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by countryman13: 7:36pm On May 15
hedonido:

Not well spelt.
D correct spelling is ONAYEKAN
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by countryman13: 7:42pm On May 15
YesDaddyTill203:
Kukah the religious fanatical mumu looking for handouts. Foolish man.
U re getting it wrong somewhere n need to be properly guided! That d social media is free doesn't mean u can come online n be raining insults on our elders at little or no provocation. Religious aside, U are too small to tag him Foolish man.
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Kokomaster69: 7:47pm On May 15
Bishop Kukah is a politician and schemer in disguise..

If you follow this kind person waka on the same road , na you go miss oo
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Patojargz: 8:03pm On May 15
Mad pipo everywhere!!! Ona just dey jump jump like frog... Ona sabi their discussion?

Normally, some pipo nor well and e clear...
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by oyeb15: 8:22pm On May 15
Adeboye then Oyedepo. They must collect their palatives
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Kusu12: 8:30pm On May 15
ThiefnubuBandit:
No matter what you tell that incompetent runaway Chicago drug criminal, his administration is already a failure.
You are not bothered about 85% of your brothers and sisters who are languishing in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and other criminal activities?
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:33pm On May 15
hedonido:

How do you guys expect the country to move forward with so much hate?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 8:38pm On May 15
amnesty7:

If you believe so, you can as well believe that all ashawos are virgins.

Wetin this one de talk
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25pm On May 15
Baba will thinking like hmmm this man
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by stuffs2002: 10:11pm On May 15
hedonido:

Hahahahaha..

OBIDIENTS in pains as usual grin
Re: Bishop Kukah Visits President Tinubu by stuffs2002: 10:17pm On May 15
Adamux:
My friend from one region said Tinubu is dead and Shettima is under house arrest so that he will not take over power grin

The way some people reason is so amusing.

Take it easy on the poor boy na cheesy

That is their character.. They are experts at creating and spreading evil and malicious lies about people they feel are beter than them

That was how they created and spread the evil rumour that Buhari was dead and that a Jubrin from Sudan is the one ruling Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / El Rufai Sacks 15 Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.