Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo (23309 Views)

JUST IN: CCTV Footage, Mohbad's Cause Of Death Leaked!? / Daddy Freeze & Samklef Finally Shares Mohbad Cause Of Death � / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Treasure17(m): 8:31pm On May 15
Lies everywhere. This is Nigeria anyway.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On May 15
RPG2020:

Poor man first son don comment grin
Will you rest now or your wailing just start?
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by BarrElChapo(m): 8:33pm On May 15
Look at the useless excuse ? Those who are conversant with ID and other investigative stations will know this is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Beremx(f): 8:33pm On May 15
Verydarkman deceived gullible Nigerians to request for DNA instead of the autopsy. Now this is what it has lead to. Same people attacking Mohbad's wife to get a DNA are the ones wailing about the result of the autopsy.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by SmallmebigGod: 8:34pm On May 15
princetom1:
I quickly go ask google
Thank god the reference is from even punch newspaper here... So wtf

Not all cause of death can be detected at that stage. If someone died of strangulation or gunshot for example many years you will see. But if someone died of let's say Cerebral infarction or MI. You may not see much as the organs Autolyse.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by onadana: 8:35pm On May 15
fuckingAyaya:
Postmortem are conducted on skeletons not to talk of decayed bodies, you mothefvckers are tryna cover up the truth. Ogun kee una nd very dark man wey kill the momentum.

Don't mind the idiots they think we are all fools.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Bullet01(f): 8:36pm On May 15
Pathologist lier
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by oxygeng: 8:38pm On May 15
JuanDeDios:

It depends on what killed the person. Some facts can be extracted from even a fossil while others cam only be found on the dead body when it's still fairly in tact.
get out. Village OTU.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by sematec(m): 8:39pm On May 15
this country of criminals and rippers in legal uniform
m everywhere. justice is far from the horizon in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by aywagze(m): 8:40pm On May 15
Nigerians half baked scientists on the beat ..🤔
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Mummyfour(f): 8:40pm On May 15
fuckingAyaya:
Postmortem are conducted on skeletons not to talk of decayed bodies, you mothefvckers are tryna cover up the truth. Ogun kee una nd very dark man wey kill the momentum.
Exactly my thoughts. Even DNA is gotten from decomposed and skeletal remains of up to 5 years. And that's why even corpses can be exhumed after years for autopsies and other issues.

I knew it would enter for story. What exactly are they hiding?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by yewit37486: 8:42pm On May 15
Chevrolet076:
They should just leave the poor boy alone.

His story is now a lesson to everyone on how to live their life, pick friends, relate with parents, colleagues and facing adversities. And the kind of girlfriend to have.

In short, He's the most unlucky guy ever.

He seemed like such an easygoing guy who just wanted to sing his songs and live a simple life. It's unfortunate he had the family he had and worse still ended up in the circle of someone like naira marley. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Reelmii: 8:43pm On May 15
SmallmebigGod:

Not all cause of death can be detected at that stage. If someone died of strangulation or gunshot for example many years you will see. But if someone died of let's say Cerebral infarction or MI. You may not see much as the organs Autolyse.
so are u saying if someone dies of overdose or from a wrongful drug administration, it cant be detected...why i asked is because,, mohbad was accused of using drugs....no let me rephrase that....he was said to have taken overdose of drugs the night at the show and many of the those who testified were laying emphasis of him using drugs...

Now if truly the drugs he took were overdose,, is ot possible that all the overdose drugs spilled out while he was buried...

Because i am sure if the drugs were dictated,, that content creator that calls himself a pathologist would have been glad to say it...but because there is more to wat he saw,, he had to summarise it all in that rubbish he said

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by ceejay80s(m): 8:44pm On May 15
maasoap:

Lol. See ignorance! Shocking!!
U think I don't watch crime scenes....
I am watching one now, it's only when the body is burnt u can't find any evidence

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Reelmii: 8:44pm On May 15
aywagze:
Nigerians half baked scientists on the beat ..🤔
i actually tot they first said the test was being carried out abroad and that was wat caused the delay

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Verbtips(m): 8:48pm On May 15
Lobatan. case dismiss
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Beautifulday: 8:49pm On May 15
Hezzyluv:
Were they not aware before taking samples from his decomposed remain?

Nah conspiracy, they know the cause.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Twodareel(m): 8:49pm On May 15
iCauseTrouble:
I do not believe the report from the pathologists.
I have seen several cases where bodies were exhumed weeks after burial and the pathologist still detected the cause of the death.
A not too far example is the case of Timithy Adegoke and Ramon Adedoyin where the body was exhumed at a later time than Mohbad's own. The pathologists still detected the cause of the death of Timothy Adegoke.
Like I always tell my friends and Family, don't let anyone kill you in this Nigeria because it is hard to get justice.
Kill them before they kill you.

Naso kill them before they kill you

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Beautifulday: 8:50pm On May 15
Reelmii:
so are u saying if someone dies of overdose or from a wrongful drug administration, it cant be detected

Why not. Do chemical decompose? They can be extracted
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Honestey: 8:51pm On May 15
Lobatan
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by kevwemike: 8:53pm On May 15
Nigeria na scam
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53pm On May 15
They are hiding something. This is so unfair. Why are they saying this now when they had all the time right from the day he was exhumed. All this alausa and area c pathologist have collected something to hide the truth

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Omoawoke: 8:54pm On May 15
What a country. Money has exchanged hands

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by mafmag(m): 8:55pm On May 15
As long as APC is still in power, the truth will continually decompose...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by tnerro1(m): 8:57pm On May 15
So those documentaries wey we Dey watch where oyibo dey tell us wetin kee person 100 years ago plus the last meal the person chop na lie,?

Fear Nigerians and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by otherway: 8:57pm On May 15
Welcome to Nigeria.

But wait o.. I thought they said the autopsy was done in the states.

https://leadership.ng/toxicology-on-mohbads-body-ongoing-in-us-lagos-tells-coroner/

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by 1000Capacity: 8:58pm On May 15
thesicilian:

Lol
The pathologist must be from Ikorodu

Oluwole pathologist
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Reelmii: 8:58pm On May 15
Beautifulday:

Why not. Do chemical decompose? They can be extracted
exactly my point, so the guy did not die of drugs like they claimed.....that guy was killed

Because how possible is that a small substance of the drug could not be detected....and they could not see any cause of his death

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by harmonyglobal: 9:02pm On May 15
Rubbish
Y the waste of time
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Ategberoson(m): 9:03pm On May 15
I wasn't expecting a good result, they used DNA to bring down the justice for him and the wife who is supposed to be one of the suspect turn to victim

If Bola Ige, Dele Giwa can't get justice, who is Mohbad to get justice?

Ken Sarowiwa who is supposed to be a victim turn to culprits. Compromised and manipulated justice is one of the failed system that bring this country to her knees

If you like no protect yourself in this country, you're gone

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Macmilla(m): 9:04pm On May 15
princetom1:
I quickly go ask google
Thank god the reference is from even punch newspaper here... So wtf
Be careful how you use information gotten from Google.
Autopsy on decomposing or decomposed body "can" find cause of death. The word is "can". It is not "will find". This means there is a chance it may not. If you hit someone with a hammer and cracks the person's skull leading to his death, the skull will remain cracked even after the flesh has rotted away. But if you slice the person's wrist and he bleeds out, you will not have a skin to examine one month later. The longer the postmortem period, the less the autopsy will find. Any cause of death that affects the bones will be seen after decomposition.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by youngrichnigga: 9:06pm On May 15
And you had to wait for almost a year to tell us dat shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia / Twitter Removes Shatta Wale's Rape Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.