Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo (23310 Views)

JUST IN: CCTV Footage, Mohbad's Cause Of Death Leaked!? / Daddy Freeze & Samklef Finally Shares Mohbad Cause Of Death � / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Kingzjayzee: 12:05am On May 16
Pinkyposh:
The pathologist has been compromised .
I'm not surprised.
An autopsy that was done since he was exhumed barely 24hrs after he was buried, it's just now the report is coming out.
You all know what you're doing
May his soul rest in peace
rest in peace bawo? Wey those wey Killam still dey roam about the street. On the contrary, may His soul continue to haunt those behind his death...AmeN!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Kingzjayzee: 12:09am On May 16
Body wey still looked very fresh as of the time of exhumation nahim una come dey tell us say body don decompose! Naija and lies ehhh.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Jamie248: 12:51am On May 16
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7ZFDmM9eb8r5oJcp/?mibextid=oFDknk

Anyone who believed even for one minute that a Nigerian coroner/pathologist would actually do justice for Mohbad is a godforsaken retãrd

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On May 16
I said it. I knew this will be their response. They just don't have the capacity. Mohbad's body was far too composed for them to handle.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Larrydasilva(m): 1:55am On May 16
CHICAGO PATHOLOGY VENDOR shocked
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by FireUpNow(m): 2:16am On May 16
Nonsense. Why take the sample of his body when it was already decomposed. Naija is a cruise
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by CrownedPhoenix: 2:59am On May 16
oluwaseyi0:
Or they don't want to cause controversy

But this is already a controversy on it's own.

I hope his colleagues that are registered with the profession's professional body can confirm this
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by GindoX(m): 5:27am On May 16
Whobedatte:
Shagamu pathologists

Which Shagamu? Abeg ooo grin
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by victorVIC1(m): 5:33am On May 16
Later na go dey wonder why people dey travel abroad? Country wey dem no get regards for life
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Satazaa: 5:39am On May 16
ceejay80s:

U think I don't watch crime scenes....
I am watching one now, it's only when the body is burnt u can't find any evidence
oga point of correction even at that they will still use the teeth to carry out thier investigation, teeth no dey decay, go dey watch ID channel 171 for dstv

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by bellosulaiman(m): 6:07am On May 16
In shanks’ voice…. Pathologist yi ma pa nauuuuuuuuuu!
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by AnonimusdeTerra: 6:12am On May 16
Such reports from high profile cases like this is not suprising. Never expected any tangible result when the autopsy crossed 3 months. May the soul of Mohbad rest in eternal peace, and may peace of mind cease from all those involved in his demise. Stay Safe Everyone #SSE...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by infogeneral: 6:13am On May 16
They think everybody is stup.d like them! In this jet age?
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by victorv12(m): 6:14am On May 16
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by SisterAnn(f): 6:19am On May 16
Kionrae:
Wetin oyibo dey do with ease with or without decomposition
I'm telling you. Watching ID channel on DStv makes me weep for this country because I wonder if Nigeria can ever develop even 200yrs from now.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by SisterAnn(f): 6:24am On May 16
oluwaseyi0:

After all the time wasted
Should the law be respecter of anyone? His son will grow up one day and be disappointed with this ruling.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by paramakina202: 6:37am On May 16
Yaser Arafat was exhumed months after his death for autopsy I wonder what this Ijebu Ode pathologist is saying.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by etobaba: 7:26am On May 16
what do you expect when you are in a country that is not serious. How can someone say such by now.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Father4all: 7:57am On May 16
No be Nigeria we dey again
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by R0LL0N(m): 8:06am On May 16
Sango ota pathologist highly incompetent for the imole task. Omo ologo jiiiii masun fight your fight.
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by razzydoo(m): 8:51am On May 16
That’s gross anatomy. What of the toxicology result? From inference, he was likely poisoned. If nothing could be determined from gross examination such as marks from trauma, blunt force trauma, bullet entry and exit etc, then toxicology should give something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by JuanDeDios: 9:00am On May 16
ppogba:

This must be PATHOLOGY 401.

The starkest illiterate in the person of Iya Alaka will not accept this your statement as a fact.

Please say something else sir.
grin
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Zony94: 9:36am On May 16
Certificate saga
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by shadrach77: 9:56am On May 16
princetom1:
I quickly go ask google
Thank god the reference is from even punch newspaper here... So wtf
Thank you for this Google search. These people are liars
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Mrexcell(m): 10:57am On May 16
Pinkyposh:
The pathologist has been compromised .
I'm not surprised.
An autopsy that was done since he was exhumed barely 24hrs after he was buried, it's just now the report is coming out.
You all know what you're doing
May his soul rest in peace

Very possible I wonder why it took them this long to say if they know the body can't be examined?
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Johnn44: 11:43am On May 16
razzydoo:
That’s gross anatomy. What of the toxicology result? From inference, he was likely poisoned. If nothing could be determined from gross examination such as marks from trauma, blunt force trauma, bullet entry and exit etc, then toxicology should give something.
Of course toxicology should give something. if this was the body of american celebrity on forbes list or Elon musk or usa president exhumed in less than 2weeks after death, dont no body gonna say autopsydidnt come up with anything significant and cause of death inconclusive.
ON A SERIOUS NOTE WHAT ARE THEY TRYNA HIDE.? CUTIE BLOGGER WEEKS AGO ALREADY PUBLISHED ESTABLISHED CAUSE OF DEATH WAS NARCOTICS OVERDOSE, WHICH CLASHED WITH TETANUS INJECTIIN NURSE ADMINISTERED MOHBAD

Gten:
If you have seen the series "bones", you will know this is a lie.
Nigeria has happened to his dead body.
cool
Remains of King Richard 3 who died in 1485 was discoered over 500 years later in 2012 and cause of death was still scientifically established and rigorous foresencic analysis of skeletal remains deligently carried out. NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE Sighs cool

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by breezeng: 1:49pm On May 16
JuanDeDios:

It depends on what killed the person. Some facts can be extracted from even a fossil while others cam only be found on the dead body when it's still fairly in tact.

That's the truth
But people just open their mouth to spew thrash without proper knowledge of how ferentic/pathology investigation works
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Elzazzi: 3:13pm On May 16
oluwaseyi0:

After all the time wasted

Some powerful folks are behind it. Same people that took the young lad down

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Pinkyposh(f): 4:43pm On May 16
Mrexcell:

Very possible I wonder why it took them this long to say if they know the body can't be examined?
They know exactly what they're doing. They just want to cover their evil tracks

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:10pm On May 16
TheWinterBird:
Omg. And so? Just say you're incompetent.

Hello,

How do I leave you a message regarding your writing ad?
Re: Mohbad: Cause Of Death Not Ascertained Because His Body Had Decomposed - Patholo by Wisfem: 2:57pm On May 17
fuckingAyaya:
Government pathologists

Group of liars...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia / Twitter Removes Shatta Wale's Rape Tweet / Rita Dominic Named The Queen Of Amvcas Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.