Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah (22134 Views)

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 9:45am On May 16
grin Israel has reached its zenith and is slowly sinking under the weight of its hubris and vicious greed and that of its enabler, the United States. We are recognizing now how vulnerable Israel is and how responsible we all are for challenging it.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 9:50am On May 16
grin 1. They are definitely not Native to Palestine but there are hundreds of pieces of archeological evidence that shows who they are

2. Painting of a jew raping a Christian child by Hungarian artist Mihály Zichy from 1906.

Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 10:06am On May 16
grin

Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by SWATMan: 10:46am On May 16
AbuTwins:
Anything Israel shit out from their mouth just swallow am like that!

Anyone Israel kills is a terrorist!

Israel is your god o!

It's only a matter of time as your god go soon die!

Even after watching the video you are still talking like a dimwit? You are irredeemable.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by KGBKremlin: 10:53am On May 16
Obaranje:
not surprised, even if they show you white you will still call it black because of your indoctrination.

That is the average head slammer for you

Look at this nyameri who doesn't know where he come from no wonder Fulani will continue to use you like slave.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 11:11am On May 16
SWATMan:

Even after watching the video you are still talking like a dimwit? You are irredeemable.
grin israel said UNWRA participated in oct7. it led to many western sponsors defunding the organisation. fast forward to today, most of those who defunded have started to refund again. cos they all found out israel lied.
israel said hamas had a command center under the al shifa hospital. it proved to be an elaborate hoax.
israel said it was the islamic jihad who fired a rocket at the hospital that killed 500 innocent bystander. it later proved to be IDF
israel said hamas took the first batch of hostages to al shifa hospital. it turned out that it was false.
israel said the grave site in khan yuonis had one of hamas tunnels underneath it. it didnt take CNN more than 5mins to completely rubbish the story.
israeli military spokesperson went into an hospital in gaza and pointed to a paper on the wall, saying it was a list of hamas participants in the oct7 attacks and that each of the names on that list were all walking dead men. it turned out, that the list was just a calendar in arabic.
and on and on and on and on again. israel is the biggest liar one can ever listen to.
to think after all that has gone down, anyone can still put an ounce of premium in wot israeli government says on hamas, truly shows how deprived such persons are

Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by olabodejinad: 11:36am On May 16
Coldspice:
Hamas shouldn't have attacked Israel.

But isreal is justified of decades of settlement, ethnic cleansing , right?

It doesn't matter what side you are on, if you don't recognise whats going on as wrong, you are worse than an animal. I will go further to state that while I support a Palestinian state, the actions of HAMAS a lot of times sound counterproductive to the realisation of such. I even go further to theorise HAMAS may be an agent of zionism founded to serve as justification for isreal to keep attacking gaza. Maybe I'm wrong but that's of little importance , what's most important is the end of this war cos na innocent people dey die
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 11:42am On May 16
grin Famed Jewish historian Ilan #Pappe (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pappe) posted on his Facebook page that he was stopped at #Detroit (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Detroit) airport and taken for an investigation that lasted for two hours, during which his phone was seized.

Pappe stated that the questions he was asked during the investigation "were really out of this world!". In his Facebook post, the historian mentioned being asked questions such as "Am I a Hamas supporter? Do I regard the Israeli actions in Gaza as genocide? What is the solution to the conflict?"

"Who are my Arab and Muslim friends in America? How long have I known them, and what kind of relationship do I have with them?" he added.

Pappe stated that the investigators "had [a] long phone conversation with someone, the Israelis?" and that after they had copied "everything on my phone," they let him in.

"I know many of you have had far worse experiences, but...

Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Obansy112(m): 12:43pm On May 16
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7vReIN-shs?si=15DivG_RHM8KHC8O

https://m.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-801171?utm_source=jpost.app.android&utm_medium=share
From one lies to another.
IDF is d real terrorist but d hypocrisy & double standard of USA will continue to aid them.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by amah4game: 12:45pm On May 16
Charity begins at home, it's as simple as ABC...This truth as you de see am is just 1 (one). You can't bend it, it's only has two sides, no in-betweens. You can't turn blind eye to the turmoils in your house simply because your neighbour de influence am and still expect to win the war .
Krismas:
grin good point. but u have to understand, everything happening in nigeria, militancy, terrorism, ethic clashes, poverty, ethnicity, food shortages, dollar manipulation, and so on, are all the result of colonial manipulation. we are not as independent as we imagine. if globalism fail in Ukraine, if colonialism fail in Palestine, if slavery fail in Haiti, if terrorism fails in Syria, if manipulation fails in Caledonia, if BRICS end the domination of debt based dollar monetary Rothchild global enslavement, if social media destroy the falsehood imbedded in MSM, etc, all will also simultaneously fail in Nigeria. If u want freedom, never back any oppressor.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 1:38pm On May 16
amah4game:
Charity begins at home, it's as simple as ABC...This truth as you de see am is just 1 (one). You can't bend it, it's only has two sides, no in-betweens. You can't turn blind eye to the turmoils in your house simply because your neighbour de influence am and still expect to win the war .
grin Charity begins at home? those days. cos the world is now more closer together than it has ever been before. the world is now home. grin
all the turmoil in the nation is stemming from abroad. thats why it defiles all the local solution applied to them till date.
boko haram for instance, has been on since OBJ was president. wot else u think the nation has left undone about the insurgency?
no body turns a blind eye to the problems, the idea is to address the roots of them.
the major problem we have in nigeria, is neo colonialism. we are independently dependent. we are not independent as we think.
but, how do u fight a problem, u dont even know of its existence? u can talk from now till next week about the symptoms of the problems bedeviling the nation and still fail to address the root causes. in which case, every solution u proffer, will only lead u, one step forward and three steps backwards
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Perocom(m): 1:54pm On May 16
Coldspice:
Hamas shouldn't have attacked Israel.

E tire me oo. Hamas shouldnt have attacked Israel, an equally dangerous beings like them. They should have known the consequent already. Those innocent kids and women being killed are the most devastating outcome of hamas' action.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by ViceGovernor: 2:01pm On May 16
bigwig071:
with time you go soon cry as usual say IDF don kill everything wey dey Gaza
Baba keeps posting edited photos from one amateur propaganda site.
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by adebowales: 2:11pm On May 16
Uprightness100:
ISRAEL Has always been right on UN activities in Gaza.

From UNRWA officials who were directly and indirectly involed in tbe Oct 7 massacre to these Hamas terrorists UN collabo. You can imagine the War ISRAEL is fighthing in GAZA.

Shame on the UN
Shame on UNRWA
United Nothing indeed.

When you Hear ISRAEL kills UN official, it could very well be Hamsas- Terrorists UN official.
get out of Gaza! You don’t belong there
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by amah4game: 2:57pm On May 16
The same people sponsoring the killings happening in your backyard seems to come from the same source you are saying not to drop it's arms in more than one middle eastern country cause their mode of operations are twins... Why not nip the cause from there ?
Krismas:
grin Charity begins at home? those days. cos the world is now more closer together than it has ever been before. the world is now home. grin
all the turmoil in the nation is stemming from abroad. thats why it defiles all the local solution applied to them till date.
boko haram for instance, has been on since OBJ was president. wot else u think the nation has left undone about the insurgency?
no body turns a blind eye to the problems, the idea is to address the roots of them.
the major problem we have in nigeria, is neo colonialism. we are independently dependent. we are not independent as we think.
but, how do u fight a problem, u dont even know of its existence? u can talk from now till next week about the symptoms of the problems bedeviling the nation and still fail to address the root causes. in which case, every solution u proffer, will only lead u, one step forward and three steps backwards
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 3:20pm On May 16
amah4game:
The same people sponsoring the killings happening in your backyard seems to come from the same source you are saying not to drop it's arms in more than one middle eastern country cause their mode of operations are twins... Why not nip the cause from there ?
grin thats wot they want u to believe. but its extremely false. the colonialist is behind every form of terrorism in this world. know this, know peace
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by amah4game: 4:45pm On May 16
Please brief me on how colonialists upturned and eliminated a certain population in countries like Egypt and Turkey to name just two, (Syria is debatable but still won't favour the ideology you are promoting.
Krismas:
grin thats wot they want u to believe. but its extremely false. the colonialist is behind every form of terrorism in this world. know this, know peace
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 5:04pm On May 16
amah4game:
Please brief me on how colonialists upturned and eliminated a certain population in countries like Egypt and Turkey to name just two, (Syria is debatable but still won't favour the ideology you are promoting.
grin ur question is ambigious. or confusing to me. u asking about the effect of colonialism on egypt turkey and syria? the one fact people usually forget, is that the Greeks colonized Egypt for more than 600yrs. infact they were in the middle east for more than 600yrs. and apparently there were intermarriages, population displacement and consequently demographic and human displacements. i dont know if thats wot u mean
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by amah4game: 6:11pm On May 16
My question is was it the western colonialist or the Jewish occupiers influence that up-turned a majority population to minorities? Or a movement of certain organisations in those countries listed?
Krismas:
grin ur question is ambigious. or confusing to me. u asking about the effect of colonialism on egypt turkey and syria? the one fact people usually forget, is that the Greeks colonized Egypt for more than 600yrs. infact they were in the middle east for more than 600yrs. and apparently there were intermarriages, population displacement and consequently demographic and human displacements. i dont know if thats wot u mean
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by Krismas(m): 6:42pm On May 16
amah4game:
My question is was it the western colonialist or the Jewish occupiers influence that up-turned a majority population to minorities? Or a movement of certain organisations in those countries listed?
grin jewish occupiers? wot u mean?
the word, jewish, can be very problematic. as for western colonialists, i think, the british empire, the greek empire, the roman empire, the mongol empire, the american empire, french empire, accounts for more than 90percent of world colonialism.
then, majority population to minorities? take the Mongol empire for instance, ghangis khan conquered many lands, he raped many many women and fathered many many children. today, ghangis khans genes are still found in most european people even after several hundred yrs after his death. i mean there were lots of gene mix, in places like egypt and north africa generally. that i think, is responsible for why majority became minority in those places. the arab league today, is populated by people who are mostly not even arabs at all. not generically arabs. but since certain arabic families are defacto rulers over those nations, they are refered to as arab countries. the arabs are the minorities in egypt, syria and north africa
Re: IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah by amah4game: 8:23pm On May 16
You went far, 1914-1920
Krismas:
grin jewish occupiers? wot u mean?
the word, jewish, can be very problematic. as for western colonialists, i think, the british empire, the greek empire, the roman empire, the mongol empire, the american empire, french empire, accounts for more than 90percent of world colonialism.
then, majority population to minorities? take the Mongol empire for instance, ghangis khan conquered many lands, he raped many many women and fathered many many children. today, ghangis khans genes are still found in most european people even after several hundred yrs after his death. i mean there were lots of gene mix, in places like egypt and north africa generally. that i think, is responsible for why majority became minority in those places. the arab league today, is populated by people who are mostly not even arabs at all. not generically arabs. but since certain arabic families are defacto rulers over those nations, they are refered to as arab countries. the arabs are the minorities in egypt, syria and north africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.