Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Is Your Health Status? - Know Your Body Mass Index Before Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Is Your Health Status? - Know Your Body Mass Index Before Weight Loss (756 Views)

Your Urine Colour And Health Status / How To Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI) / Body Mass Index Calculator: find out if you are normal weight or overweight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Health Status? - Know Your Body Mass Index Before Weight Loss by Eljean(m): 1:27am On Nov 23, 2011
HEALTHY LIVING is what everyone desires, and this has to do with your Fitness, Nutrition and Early detection of any Symptoms of ailment, 

Healthy Living by definition is "State of physical, social and mental well being"

Not absence of infirmity,

I want to share something very important with you about your weight to know if you are alright (sound) or in case you need help.

How to know your body mass and to determine whether you are normal or obese.

I would like us to make this discussion Interactive by participate to make this thread very interesting and helpful. Please Post Results,

If you have been planning or you are already on a weight loss/ management program, please try and find out your Body Mass Index to know exactly what your doing.

Now, quickly do this math to know your body mass index

Formula: weight/height2 (height should be squared before dividing the weight by it).
Note: Weight in Kg while Height is in meter square

Example: 80kg weight, 1.82m height
Calculation: 80/1.82x1.82 = 24km/m2

Now if your answer is
<19 = Underweight
19-20 = Normal
24-29 = Overweight
>30 = Obese.

What’s your result?

Share with us here or if your result is above the 24 mark, and you need someone to help you with a weight management/control program, you can contact via e-mail to hudson212@live.com

You can also get help at http:///BodyMassIndexHelp and navigating to the right pages.

Remember 3 John 2 - Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

God Bless.
Re: How Is Your Health Status? - Know Your Body Mass Index Before Weight Loss by Eljean(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
I just want to thank all the people that has viewed this topic and those who sent in e-mails.

Please, keep checking your Body Mass Index to be sure of your status.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released / » SUICIDAL! Pregnant Woman Swallows 51 Wraps Of Cocaine / Hair Loss: Facts, Causes, Preventivemeasures, Food To Eat & Not To Eat,natural R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.