Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects (11974 Views)

Genral Leo Irabor Orders 50 Generals To Resign / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / Weeds Take Over Mega Bus Terminals As Lagos Fails Transparency Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by kokoA(m): 9:47pm On May 15
Emeskhalifa:

Come to Abuja and see these Buses called El-rufai bus languishing in the Sun and Rain.

We lack maintenance.

Not far from me, a gigantic Sign board is being erected whereas there is about the same size of same Sign board wasting with no one using it.
Maintenance has always been our problem in this country
All the ministers of FCT after Elrufai before Wike should be in jail. Those buses were really helping the poor masses then but all of a sudden they disappeared from the roads.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by melodyogonna(m): 9:50pm On May 15
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On May 15
Governor Mbah should learn to focus on a project and complete it before starting another. This his style of starting too many projects at once without finishing any doesn't make sense, rather he may end up having many abandoned projects in the state which would not speak good of him.
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Menclothing1: 10:11pm On May 15
This planet one company is doing well
They build over 8 terminal in lagos
3 in oyo
Currently building 2 in Abuja
Enugu want to
Build too
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by femtex007(m): 10:16pm On May 15
SpecialAdviser:
It's a good project if realised but I must admit that the present Enugu government cannot be trusted.

Hardly completing any project and hardly giving quality project. I am still monitoring Mba. He is behaving like he is serious but I'm a lot disappointed on the way he fails on promises.

Last year, he said he will deliver 85 roads before December. None delivered after December. Only 30 percent completed till now.

He also promised water project, not achieved till now.

He started Eke flyover, not 10% done.

No single big project completed. Only inferior and poorly executed internal roads

Alex Otti and Fr Alia have completed many. On top that, he is over taxing Enugu people. I understand he spent a lot to get to the seat but he should not punish ndi Enugu because of that

15billon giving to Ugwuanyi to cling Enugu PDP ticket. About 7billion paid to INEC to get declared in Abuja. About 5billion to win at Enugu tribunal and 10billlon to win at Supreme court.

I believe he can turn things around with all these projects initiated but we will wait if he achieves them with quality. They are laudable projects I must say
You are very correct my brother. Am so sure you are in enugu

Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Cotonou12: 10:16pm On May 15
SpecialAdviser:
It's a good project if realised but I must admit that the present Enugu government cannot be trusted.

Hardly completing any project and hardly giving quality project. I am still monitoring Mba. He is behaving like he is serious but I'm a lot disappointed on the way he fails on promises.

Last year, he said he will deliver 85 roads before December. None delivered after December. Only 30 percent completed till now.

No single big project completed. Only inferior and poorly executed internal roads

Alex Otti and Fr Alia have completed many. On top that, he is over taxing Enugu people. I understand he spent a lot to get to the seat but he should not punish ndi Enugu because of that

15billon giving to Ugwuanyi to cling Enugu PDP ticket. About 7billion paid to INEC to get declared in Abuja. About 5billion to win at Enugu tribunal and 10billlon to win at Supreme court.

I believe he can turn things around with all these projects initiated but we will wait if he achieves them with quality. They are laudable projects I must say

Nwanne oil de your head !!!! I drove pass emene the other day , I was crying cos of the quality of road they are doing there . Chai! Even the water scheme is not working there in emene abi na agbani road ?? He is forming Sullivan chime while he is just playing

The one wen d vex me is Holy Ghost and even osisatec he demolished today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by AmuRubber(m): 10:20pm On May 15
GODPUNISHALABI:
are you from lagos?.....weren't you deported to osun of recent? Every time lagos lagos lagos ...if them call abia state una go compare am with lagos if them call anambra state una go compare am with lagos....if them call enugu state una go compare am with lagos?? Una no get shame?? Why all of una dey deny una state of origin??
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:22pm On May 15
Cotonou12:

Nwanne oil de your head !!!! I drove pass emene the other day , I was crying cos of the quality of road they are doing there . Chai! Even the water scheme is not working there in emene abi na agbani road ?? He is forming Sullivan chime while he is just playing

The one wen d vex me is Holy Ghost and even osisatec he demolished today
Everybody dey vex. Instead of facing projects one after the other, he is opening many uncompleted fronts
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by DeeNet1: 10:34pm On May 15
Doings
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by patrickcollins: 10:40pm On May 15
LegendHero:
So it seems the new proposed Bus terminals that Enugu state government intent to build will be done by the Planet Project Nigeria Limited, same people that did the Oshodi bus interchange.

That make sense. Let’s see how it goes.
It is Audio project for now and he failed to make clear if they are CNG buses
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by patrickcollins: 10:46pm On May 15
Beremx:
Till four months time na. My kid brother is based in Enugu. In four months time I'll ask him if this is true. For now it's a speculation
Don't disturb yourself they engage only in uncompleted projects here in Enugu, good at demolishing than completing their projects, always abandoned them half way, engaging in a very poor work the quality is not standard at all
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Ragnorak: 10:53pm On May 15
LegendHero:
So it seems the new proposed Bus terminals that Enugu state government intent to build will be done by the Planet Project Nigeria Limited, same people that did the Oshodi bus interchange.

That make sense. Let’s see how it goes.

If what I read recently is to go by, same company got contract to build bus terminals in Abuja. They seem to be a good.
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by digital2018: 11:01pm On May 15
SpecialAdviser:

I believe he can turn things around with all these projects initiated but we will wait if he achieves them with quality. They are laudable projects I must say but lacking trust

Hatred is very bad.Your writeup is a clear indication of post election defeat. Purge yourself of hate and embrace the larger picture.
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Godsonkemz(m): 11:09pm On May 15
Bad news for transporters operating in Enugu
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by successman100: 12:17am On May 16
So you didn't buy cng buses from Innoson motors?
Enemy of progress.
Ode Governor!
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by RealTalkNoBull: 12:22am On May 16
Did he buy Innosson?
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by DatNiggaDaz: 12:37am On May 16
Lizzysamuel:

Accidental Lagosian, nobody is interested in your state.

Why not promote your state and leave Lagos?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by TrackerSK: 12:51am On May 16
Kam2021:
It's not to buy but maintenance is really a big challenge in Nigeria.
I swear,most Lagos buses I see on the road now looks damaged and tattered because of lack of maintenance
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Ezmans: 2:27am On May 16
SpecialAdviser:

I believe he can turn things around with all these projects initiated but we will wait if he achieves them with quality. They are laudable projects I must say but lacking trust

about 37 billion how did you get this figure any reliable source
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Halo22: 3:14am On May 16
I'm watching in earnest to see the level of transport plan that would be commensurate to the level of demolition of people's means of livelihood done at that Holy ghost area. More so, how would the so-called BRT buses be managed? That means taking some bus and Keke drivers out of the road, which in turn, brings more unemployment for people's benefactors and bread winners. We are on the look anyways.
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Trustmea: 4:07am On May 16
Governor Peter Mba should bring back street light in street of enugu. I miss the days of Sullivan when everyhwhere is shining during the night. Now night life is zero everywhere is dark, mehn Ugwuanyi messed up the state big one
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Basic123: 6:18am On May 16
GODPUNISHALABI:
are you from lagos?.....weren't you deported to osun of recent? Every time lagos lagos lagos ...if them call abia state una go compare am with lagos if them call anambra state una go compare am with lagos....if them call enugu state una go compare am with lagos?? Una no get shame?? Why all of una dey deny una state of origin??
Are you from enugu?

Can't you use your brain for once?

You biafrans don't even know that millions of yorubas are indigenous to lagos!.....and irrespective of how painful it is to your life....All cities in yorubaland belong to all yorubas irrespective of his or her origin. No be Nigerian government demarcated us in to states?

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:39am On May 16
Ezmans:
about 37 billion how did you get this figure any reliable source
No reliable source on the actual figure but there were payments of such huge amounts
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Localemperor: 8:31am On May 16
SpecialAdviser:
No reliable source on the actual figure but there were payments of such huge amounts
Hope you will be able to defend your self when they whisk you away. You think you are anonymous.
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37am On May 16
Localemperor:
Hope you will be able to defend your self when they whisk you away. You think you are anonymous.
If you know me, you will not reply me
Re: Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects by Localemperor: 8:46am On May 16
SpecialAdviser:
If you know me, you will not reply me
For someone that does not know that Ake Emene flyover is a federal project.. Just dey play, they will pick you up and you will explain how Mbah paid all those people you mentioned..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Plan To Win 2019 Election, By Buhari, Atiku / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth / Bayelsa Election: Patience Jonathan Working To Make Us Lose- PDP Group Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.