Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu (25416 Views)

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by strangest(m): 11:06am On May 16
Okay
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 11:06am On May 16
Ajaka may win at the tribunal and then rejoins to APC.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:07am On May 16
I'm so sure one of the matters to discuss will be how to give Yahaya Bello soft landing... We have seen this before

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Chucks13: 11:07am On May 16
ganisucks:
One man like that has tried everything to remove Ganduje, but still no way. The man has used Bello, Osifo, ASUU, random protesters, but all to no avail. The man don tire, sef. And 2027 is approaching fast-fast. May the Lord be his strength.

Hahahha your mouth bad wallahi....

I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Franklyspeakin: 11:09am On May 16
him don go beg for him oga
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Kaiser20: 11:09am On May 16
Governor Oddo is a big Olodo like his Name sounds.
He had a fruitful Meeting with Tinubu.
The Olodo governor Briefed Tinubu how he aided a looting ex-governor Yeye Bello to run away from EFCC.
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by uvie66: 11:15am On May 16
Richtaiwo:
I support apc but this Ododo is damn irritating. I donโ€™t have anything against him or his mode of operation. Infact I don't know anything about his administration or how he became a governor. Whenever I see a man bleaching his skin, I always have this feeling he is irresponsible.
a former stooge of Bello, what do we expect.....
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by MaxW11: 11:17am On May 16
Honestey:
Ododo: Good morning Mr president
Tinubu: Good morning how was your trip.? Why are you here?
Ododo: Sir, I came to seek your forgiveness over my action towards EFCC when they came to arrest that white-rat. There was nothing I could than to at least try protect the man who helped me to become the governor of Kogi.
Tinubu: You know that was wrong and you might be questioned about it after the expiration of your tenure as governor.
Ododo: Sir actually that's why I'm here I don't know what I can do because he is sleeping in our government house female toilet and my wife is troubling me about that. Our budget for food is looking like a nothing now that we have to share everything with someone who should have gone elsewhere. In fact he is trying to establish a office within the government house where he will be giving me order on what to do. I'm getting frustrated already.
Tinubu: I can imagine how you are feeling but that's how rats are, especially the white one calling itself a white lion. My advice is that henceforth stop feeding him and stop cleaning that female toilet. Let you wife enter shit there and leave it unflushed. I bet he will find his way out.
Ododo: Ok sir, I will do that

Hahaha epic!
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by uvie66: 11:18am On May 16
Honestey:
Ododo: Sir, I came to seek your forgiveness over my action towards EFCC when they came to arrest that white-rat. There was nothing I could than to at least try protect the man who helped me to become the governor of Kogi.
Tinubu: You know that was wrong and you might be questioned about it after the expiration of your tenure as governor.
Ododo: Sir actually that's why I'm here I don't know what I can do because he is sleeping in our government house female toilet and my wife is troubling me about that. Our budget for food is looking like a nothing now that we have to share everything with someone who should have gone elsewhere. In fact he is trying to establish a office within the government house where he will be giving me order on what to do. I'm getting frustrated already.
Tinubu: I can imagine how you are feeling but that's how rats are, especially the white one calling itself a white lion. My advice is that henceforth stop feeding him and stop cleaning that female toilet. Let you wife enter shit there and leave it unflushed. I bet he will find his way out.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:18am On May 16
Rule on law works for the poor
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Tradepunter2: 11:20am On May 16
His name is more like OLODO
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Menclothing1: 11:20am On May 16
Where is bello hiding he should be in jail
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:20am On May 16
I hope its not because of tribunal judgement grin
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by TUNIKA10(m): 11:21am On May 16
Please stop deceiving Nigerians just tell us you went there to see mr president on behalf of yahaya Bello we will understand,stop telling us you went to brief Mr president on the state of kogi state.
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:24am On May 16
Starting from Tinibu and his members of government , including few criminals governors ....
They are just so irritating and disgusting
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by spencekat(m): 11:25am On May 16
Yankee101:
The fear of election tribunal
Fear of tribunal verdict? I guess before the outcome of appeal and supreme courts verdicts,he will have a serious high blood pressure. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Una too conclude for this Naija.
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by anidan(m): 11:25am On May 16
All because of bello
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by spencekat(m): 11:28am On May 16
Jostoman:
I hope its not because of tribunal judgement grin
No
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by spencekat(m): 11:29am On May 16
seunmsg:
Ajaka may win at the tribunal and then rejoins to APC.
What about at AC and SC?
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by gigabyte13: 11:29am On May 16
Dis one come beg for him oga
Boy boy governor.....
Make your oga come out first
White lion
Don turn albino rat.
What a shame
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by adeiza4u(m): 11:39am On May 16
ganisucks:

Kingsley Femi Fanwo (KFF)
Please change the heading. It's Governor Ododo and not Oddo
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by zoghys: 11:41am On May 16
Honestey:

You're trying too hard to be a comedian, you ain't cutting it
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On May 16
Richtaiwo:
I support apc but this Ododo is damn irritating. I donโ€™t have anything against him or his mode of operation. Infact I don't know anything about his administration or how he became a governor. Whenever I see a man bleaching his skin, I always have this feeling he is irresponsible.
Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ, LoL at bleaching his skin , he is like a roasted plantain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Callosobruchus(m): 11:51am On May 16
Is it Oddo or Ododo?I'm asking for a friend.
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Spybradd: 11:56am On May 16
Just imagine the disrespect...sitting down in front of the president with his hands on the president's table!
Well,they be all APC,so what do you expect
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:56am On May 16
slivertongue:
looking for soft landing for yahaya Bello
for himself.
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Tonnyray: 12:01pm On May 16
Judging from that pix PBAT is not buying what you're selling Olodo or whatever your name is.

Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by FaceTanke: 12:12pm On May 16
It's ร’dodo not Oddo
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Gabayo17(m): 12:17pm On May 16
Great achievement
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 12:21pm On May 16
slivertongue:

He's also looking to save his own election at the tribunal as well. If his election is overturned, No hiding place for Yeye Bollo in the government house.
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by omooba05: 12:23pm On May 16
Bring yahaya out.. then all your sins are forgiven chikenaa
Re: Kogi Governor, Oddo, Visits President Tinubu by Obansy112(m): 12:29pm On May 16
slivertongue:
As simple as Abc....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults / Shehu Shagari: Ex-president Jonathan arrives in Sokoto / Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.