Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 (7563 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Video Confirmed Obi Conducted LG Election In Anambra / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Oyo LG Elections: APC Candidates Win 610 Wards, Clear 33 Lgas, 35 Lcdas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by BENEAMATA: 4:03pm On May 16
shidof:
Anambra, the same state the end time messiah Peter Obi ruled for 8 years. Obi didn't conduct the LGA election for 7 years but talk is cheap. He's everywhere claiming saint and a new order
I will disregard this info once our darling peter obi says it's not true ,with the usual " go and verify " .

yes daddy

yes daddy

yes daddy

yes daddy . . . .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by CoolAmbience(m): 4:08pm On May 16
Elusive001:

.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Stop being clever by half. You are from Obi's place my ass. If they show you his village will you know? Someone who does not know where Agulu is is claiming Anambra.

If Obi conducted a sham election, following your illogical bunkum, why didn't Obiano conduct another one after their tenure? Why didn't Obiano conduct LGA elections for 8 years?

And can you type amen to this if you are certain that I do not know Agulu. If you can't do that then you are a fool.

Maybe, it's Adazi Nnukwu in Anaocha or Nanka or Oko in Orumba North or Isuofia in Aguata that I know.

Also, I did not see where I justified Obiano's refusal to conduct LGA elections. Infact, I hold that against him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by Antivirus92(m): 4:52pm On May 16
NaijaNaWaa:
Truly sad but let’s get this message to Ifeanyi Ubah: God forbid that your likes would ever govern Anambra. May Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas or Hope Uzodinma never happen to Anambra State.
he knows that he's going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by Elusive001: 5:14pm On May 16
CoolAmbience:

And can you type amen to this if you are certain that I do not know Agulu. If you can't do that then you are a fool.

Maybe, it's Adazi Nnukwu in Anaocha or Nanka or Oko in Orumba North or Isuofia in Aguata that I know.

Also, I did not see where I justified Obiano's refusal to conduct LGA elections. Infact, I hold that against him.

Nanka, Adazi Enu, Adazi Nnukwu, etc, you must be a 🤡. What Google cannot do dey hard to find. Knowing Agulu is not the same as being an indigene of Agulu.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by Elusive001: 5:21pm On May 16
confusedlady:

Are the Pandora papers beer parlour gossip?
Oga, the Internet is free.....educate yourself......Peter Obi invested a lot of Anambra state funds in offshore accounts in his daughters name.....Peter Obi was involved in tax evasion.......Peter Obi misappropriated local government funds and his entourage was caught with over 250 Million Naira in cash in Lagos......

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

You think that if all these una beer parlour gossips are true, your god would not have gone against Obi? Have you not seen how your god went after and against those who challenged him in his presidential bid? You think he would have spared Obi if he had the opportunity? Do you know that your god would have gone against Obi since 2015 if all you were told on your WhatsApp group is true?

Rest bro. Even at your god's level, his powers now and connections before now, he couldn't find anything to nail Obi Bitters with, then you are holding on straws.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by Omookunnimi(m): 5:24pm On May 16
I used to say and I still maintain it that our major problems is this country are the state governors. They are in control of everything thing, yet they don't want due process. They hand picked who to represent at the Senate and house of rep. they hand picked who to be at the state houses of assembly and they just picked who to be the chairman of LGA. They are wicked
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by Antivirus92(m): 5:39pm On May 16
See as they're all crying as if local government is functional in their states. Bunch of dimwits looking for a reason to criticise Peter Obi.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by shidof(m): 7:59am On May 17
BENEAMATA:
I will disregard this info once our darling peter obi says it's not true ,with the usual " go and verify " .

yes daddy

yes daddy

yes daddy

yes daddy . . . .
Na Reno be his tormentor

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by CoolAmbience(m): 8:19am On May 17
Elusive001:

Nanka, Adazi Enu, Adazi Nnukwu, etc, you must be a 🤡. What Google cannot do dey hard to find. Knowing Agulu is not the same as being an indigene of Agulu.

You must be brain dead!
Can you show where I said that I am from Agulu? You've a problem of comprehension. I said that my place was less than ten minutes or so from Agulu. It could be Adazi Nnukwu, Aguluzuigbo, Oko, Ekwuluobia, Nibo, Isuofia, Nkpologwu, Akpo etc.
Wetin dem dey use being an indigene of Agulu take do?
I am responding to you because I need to disabuse your mind.
Maybe goggle also told me that Obi's sister owns Vianna Bread Bakery in Awka abi?
Maybe you started hearing of Agulu after you started supporting Obi. Incase you do not know, Sen. Joy Emodi, who was a candidate in the 1999 governorship election in Anambra is from Agulu. The late Prof. Dora Akunyili (from neighbouring Nanka), married an Agulu man, also put the town out there, by establishing the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of NAU.
Just last week, I drove through the popular Nwagu junction (which is the spot for banana, groundnut and other fruits) in Agulu to attend the burial of a former LGA HPM in Adazi Ani. So, you can't be saying nonsense. Most towns in Anambra are just few minutes drive away from each other. Anambra has the smallest landmass in the country.
The road from Amawbia through Nise and Nibo before Agulu, down to Nanka hitting the Ekwuluobia flyover under construction, and stretching to Nkpologwu and Uga ( which shares borders with Akokwa in Imo state) is on the verge of being dualized.
Akokwa is the home town of Orange Drugs founder, Sir. Tony Ezenna.
My brother, you don't meet people online and start blabbing. No be everything dem dey talk. Na we know Peter Obi. Wetin you no sabi pass you. When Soludo write him letter about Obi before the last election, shey una wan crucify am? Las las, no be Obi dey go visit Atiku, Saraki and Lamido recently?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by Elusive001: 8:39am On May 17
CoolAmbience:

You must be brain dead!
Can you show where I said that I am from Agulu? You've a problem of comprehension. I said that my place was less than ten minutes or so from Agulu. It could be Adazi Nnukwu, Aguluzuigbo, Oko, Ekwuluobia, Nibo, Isuofia, Nkpologwu, Akpo etc.
Wetin dem dey use being an indigene of Agulu take do?
I am responding to you because I need to disabuse your mind.
Maybe goggle also told me that Obi's sister owns Vianna Bread Bakery in Awka abi?
Maybe you started hearing of Agulu after you started supporting Obi. Incase you do not know, Sen. Joy Emodi, who was a candidate in the 1999 governorship election in Anambra is from Agulu. The late Prof. Dora Akunyili (from neighbouring Nanka), married an Agulu man, also put the town out there, by establishing the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of NAU.
Just last week, I drove through the popular Nwagu junction (which is the spot for banana, groundnut and other fruits) in Agulu to attend the burial of a former LGA HPM in Adazi Ani. So, you can't be saying nonsense. Most towns in Anambra are just few minutes drive away from each other. Anambra has the smallest landmass in the country.
The road from Amawbia through Nise and Nibo before Agulu, down to Nanka hitting the Ekwuluobia flyover under construction, and stretching to Nkpologwu and Uga ( which shares borders with Akokwa in Imo state) is on the verge of being dualized.
Akokwa is the home town of Orange Drugs founder, Sir. Tony Ezenna.
My brother, you don't meet people online and start blabbing. No be everything dem dey talk. Na we know Peter Obi. Wetin you no sabi pass you. When Soludo write him letter about Obi before the last election, shey una wan crucify am? Las las, no be Obi dey go visit Atiku, Saraki and Lamido recently?

Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You go explain tire!!!!

Have you finished convulsing and fuming from your mouth?

I never even tell you anything and you are here looking for rope to hang yourself. Like I said, what Google no fit do dey hard to find. Na this response take you days to write? You want to prove that you know Agulu. Who does not know even with Google where late Dora, Ekwunife and others are from? What's is Google for then?

I no need Google to reply you, but I won't dignify you with another response. Put your ₦100 data and continue to Google. Like I said what Google no fit find dey hard.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18pm On May 17
Elusive001:

Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You go explain tire!!!!

Have you finished convulsing and fuming from your mouth?

I never even tell you anything and you are here looking for rope to hang yourself. Like I said, what Google no fit do dey hard to find. Na this response take you days to write? You want to prove that you know Agulu. Who does not know even with Google where late Dora, Ekwunife and others are from? What's is Google for then?

I no need Google to reply you, but I won't dignify you with another response. Put your ₦100 data and continue to Google. Like I said what Google no fit find dey hard.

Lol.

You think I dey idle like you to dey sit by phone every second to respond to anyone? I respond to people like you at my leisure.

I could easily decide not to say a word to you.

I do not need to prove anything to you. I no sabi you.

You are obviously deranged. You no see as you bring Ekwunife name from nowhere....mumu! Is Ekwunife from Agulu too? Lol.

Ekwunife na Igboukwu woman wey dem dey marry for Nri. Mugu wey no sabi anywhere for Anambra!

I am a full blooded Nigerian and Igbo from Anambra.

My friend, go and rest! You are just making a fool of yourself here. Dem dey pay who sabi Agulu? Mtchewwww.

If you no be idiot, why would you doubt that a man knows a town he says he knows without even knowing him? Isn't that stupidity?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: It Is Sad Anambra hasn't conducted LG Elections Since 2006 by commoditiesnig: 8:54pm On May 17
It's really a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos / Rochas Okorocha A Man With An Evil Agenda / Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.