Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' (14478 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Iseoluwani: 6:46am On May 16
englishmart:
This is an insult to persons with genuine mental illness. If I had a mental illness, I would be on my way to sue the government of Peru

u mean say mentally ill people still better pass this people. omo una no get chilll ooo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by greenermodels: 6:46am On May 16
I love this, they have mental disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Kaybaba5(m): 6:46am On May 16
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by NOBLE179(m): 6:47am On May 16
they are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:47am On May 16
WeddingParol:
The west is obviously upto an evil agenda against humanity particularly against women and families.

They came up with several confusions in the name of empowering woman but with the intention of destroying family units.

You can not under play the role of women in families as pillars, trainers and caregivers. If the girl child is not properly groomed, what would she have to offer the society and her family? You can not give what you don't have. You can take a clue from what the society is becoming.

They told them that what they do with their bodies doesn't matter and ended up authorising them to go into nudity, sexual pervasion, body mutilation, prostitution and other acts that will destroy them.

I even read about a country clamouring to collect tax from onlyfan and other adult platforms contents?

Gender equity was what they sold to people which represents equal treatments for employment, education, political offices among other opportunities.

Note: I am not against women protection and employment but you need to check in-between the lines when a referee chose to play to one side against the other. You wonder why it is more easier to get divorced in today's world that any other thing in the court?

In my opinion, some of these one-sided policies among others are to destroy the marriage ideas and discourage people from building homes that can produce great leaders.

You wonder why the young generation don't want to get married?

Please take care of your girl child to be great tomorrow like NOI, F.Alakija among others, you will be proud you did.

Women amounts to nothing in west. They are sex objects and toys to toy with .

Good comment bro

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by CountinBlessins(m): 6:52am On May 16
Finally !!!!! A country is having the balls to do the right thing!!!! Finally 😃 🔥💯💯💯🔥

3 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by macanu(m): 6:55am On May 16
Abeg, one orgin for the lawmakers of puru, best classification that suit it, they r actually mentally ill for u even thinking about or doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Kobicove(m): 6:58am On May 16
I agree with the Peruvian Government on this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by chronique(m): 6:58am On May 16
Exactly what it is.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by ceejayluv(m): 7:01am On May 16
Peru Is official Joyless....
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by pikechukwu6(m): 7:17am On May 16
if not Madness, how on earth you have feeling for your follow man or woman in a society where gbola and kpekus full everywhere angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by jpmoriarti(m): 7:17am On May 16
lastmessenger:
just imagine what will become of the poor countries if they add sexual orientation to their numerous problems?
There will always be sexual minorities in every country. Making these senseless laws against them will not make them go away.

So why not make laws that promote inclusion and equality?

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by NwokoloOwa: 7:22am On May 16
Chai. Thank you PERU

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Smithwilliams826: 7:22am On May 16
This one na trouble maker
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by GreaterFuture(m): 7:24am On May 16
Intersex is not mentally ill, it is not a sexual orientation, queer identity nor all of all that... It's purely a biological condition.
They should know this before posting.

This is not good, at all.

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:30am On May 16
Lol, I love countries like this
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by bewla(m): 7:33am On May 16
helinues:
It's actually a disorder..
The type that need urgent encampment for them
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Rebuke: 7:37am On May 16
Normal, normal, they are not well indeed. What even annoys me about those mentally ill set of people, is the fact that they are trying to force it us.

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Iceberg3: 7:45am On May 16
Say it as it is,God bless the Peru
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by TONYE001(m): 7:47am On May 16
jpmoriarti:
It's always the poor countries always using sexual minorities to flex their muscle, instead focusing on getting their nations on par with other countries. Misplaced priorities every single time

This priority is certainly not misplaced.

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by illicit(m): 7:51am On May 16
Exactly
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Alsenora: 8:03am On May 16
The mentally ill should seek healing at least...
englishmart:
This is an insult to persons with genuine mental illness. If I had a mental illness, I would be on my way to sue the government of Peru
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Cineinfo(m): 8:06am On May 16
Well said.

P
E
R
U
Don dey Para
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:06am On May 16
It means same.
pyyxxaro:
Not just mentally ill but mentally possessed undecided
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by maasoap(m): 8:11am On May 16
WeddingParol:
The west is obviously upto an evil agenda against humanity particularly against women and families.

They came up with several confusions in the name of empowering woman but with the intention of destroying family units.

You can not under play the role of women in families as pillars, trainers and caregivers. If the girl child is not properly groomed, what would she have to offer the society and her family? You can not give what you don't have. You can take a clue from what the society is becoming.

They told them that what they do with their bodies doesn't matter and ended up authorising them to go into nudity, sexual pervasion, body mutilation, prostitution and other acts that will destroy them.

I even read about a country clamouring to collect tax from onlyfan and other adult platforms contents.

Gender equity was what they sold to people which represents equal treatments for employment, education, political offices among other opportunities.

You may ask, what about the boy child? It takes destroying the female to produce ill responsible male.

Note: I am not against women protection and employment but you need to check in-between the lines when a referee chose to play to one side against the other. You wonder why it is more easier to get divorced in today's world than any other thing in the court?

In my opinion, some of these one-sided policies among others are to destroy the marriage ideas and discourage people from building good homes to raise great children.

Please take care of your girl child to be great tomorrow like NOI, F.Alakija among others, you will be proud you did.

Everywhere in the world, people are opting to stay out of marriage, both men and women. They have successfully played both genders against each other. Even my people in Africa who can't joke with marriage are not left out, this is the next generation being destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by bluefilm: 8:12am On May 16
Way to go
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by phenzeek: 8:17am On May 16
That's the simple truth the world is not telling. They need help, not support.

2 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Mayeldah(m): 8:20am On May 16
englishmart:

😅 Oga easy na, which one you get?

Na kolos abi craze be your own? Let the mentally ill people fight for themselves.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by bluefilm: 8:21am On May 16
WeddingParol:

I even read about a country clamouring to collect tax from onlyfan and other adult platforms contents.

You may ask, what about the boy child? It takes destroying the female to produce ill responsible male.

Note: I am not against women protection and employment but you need to check in-between the lines when a referee chose to play to one side against the other. You wonder why it is more easier to get divorced in today's world than any other thing in the court?

In my opinion, some of these one-sided policies among others are to destroy the marriage ideas and discourage people from building good homes to raise great children.

You're so right

The illuminati agenda is to destroy the family unit

They have successfully done that with pushing feminism ideology and biased divorce laws which have turned men against women and vice versa

Their other agenda is to blur the sexes by pushing their homosexuality agenda and their transgender ideas together with their insane men-can-get-pregnant ideas

The aim is to confuse the people and keep them in perpetual bondage because a person who is confused about the most basic thing in their life which is their specific gender, is the most pliable person you can get...

2 Likes

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by symbianDON(m): 8:32am On May 16
Peru para, Peru Peru para grin
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by judedwriter(m): 8:36am On May 16
pyyxxaro:
Not just mentally ill but mentally possessed undecided

Rather, spiritually possessed by strange spirits.

I see it more as a spiritual problem than psychological.

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by funshint(m): 8:36am On May 16
Peru para o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter / My SAPS: South African Police Launches A Crime-fighting App (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.