Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' (14477 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Onewazobia(m): 8:36am On May 16
englishmart:
This is an insult to persons with genuine mental illness. If I had a mental illness, I would be on my way to sue the government of Peru

Have you check up with professionals to authenticate your status (mental)? Please don't be decisive by your ability to read and typed.
The situation can be complex sometimes
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by eedhrisademola(m): 8:45am On May 16
Even PERU don dey PARA
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by RealEmilokan: 9:08am On May 16
LGBTS people should actually seek mental help. It's a psychological disorder.

There are people who crave to eat poop. Yes they have their right, but we all agree it's not normal. Or pedophiles who are only attracted to children; we all agree something is wrong with them.

Why then do we disagree that it is wrong to want to stick your dic*k into another man's Aass?

Hope every country in Africa takes a stand like Peru!

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Mirasteel: 9:30am On May 16
God bless Peru, this nonsense needs to stop
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Basic123: 9:37am On May 16
I still don't understand why beastials (those that have sex with animals) are outcasts and homosexuals are not!
Are beastials not entitled to their feelings and secual orientations too?

Justice for beastials!
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by justmondris: 9:38am On May 16
They are children of anti-christ.

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by justmondris: 9:38am On May 16
Basic123:
I still don't understand why beastials (those that have sex with animals) are outcasts and homosexuals are not!
Are beastials not entitled to their feelings and secual orientations too?

Welcome to the double standard of the west.

Justice for beastials!
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by thaoriginator: 9:50am On May 16
Iseoluwani:
grin.
as in AWON
W
E
R
E
Y

BETTER COUNTRY
PERU PARAN grin grin grin
mi o kin faaigboh but I'm on molly grin

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:53am On May 16
EXACTLY,THAT is WHAT ALL SOCALLED LGBT ARE, MENTALLY ILL PERSONS .AND WE ALL THAT ARE STLL NORMAL HUMANBEINGS SHOULD FIND MEDICINE FOR ALL LGBT angry
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by correctguy101(m): 11:00am On May 16
As it should be...

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Mrexcell(m): 11:14am On May 16
Nice one from the peru govt instead of criminalising them they will be locked up in mental institutions.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Omoawoke: 11:40am On May 16
WeddingParol:
The west is obviously upto an evil agenda against humanity particularly against women and families.

They came up with several confusions in the name of empowering woman but with the intention of destroying family units.

You can not under play the role of women in families as pillars, trainers and caregivers. If the girl child is not properly groomed, what would she have to offer the society and her family? You can not give what you don't have. You can take a clue from what the society is becoming.

They told them that what they do with their bodies doesn't matter and ended up authorising them to go into nudity, sexual pervasion, body mutilation, prostitution and other acts that will destroy them.

I even read about a country clamouring to collect tax from onlyfan and other adult platforms contents.

Gender equity was what they sold to people which represents equal treatments for employment, education, political offices among other opportunities.

You may ask, what about the boy child? It takes destroying the female to produce ill responsible male.

Note: I am not against women protection and empowerment but you need to check in-between the lines when a referee chose to play to one side against the other. You wonder why it is more easier to get divorced in today's world than any other thing in the court?

In my opinion, some of these one-sided policies among others are to destroy the marriage ideas and discourage people from building good homes to raise great children.

You wonder why the young generation don't want to get married?

Please take care of your girl child to be great tomorrow like NOI, F.Alakija among others, you will be proud you did.

You are one of the few to have made a very intelligent post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Jasonekah98: 11:44am On May 16
It's a Mental disorder grin
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by meobizy(f): 12:12pm On May 16
Only three pages? Nairaland is disappointing me.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by IMAliyu(m): 1:51pm On May 16
You do know Intersex is a biological condition that can be observed right?
It's like calling a person with polydactyly mentality ill.

Peru is probably like Nigeria, with misplaced priorities.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by ComeToJesus: 2:23pm On May 16
edogu:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/peru-officially-classifies-transgender-nonbinary-and-intersex-people-as-mentally-ill.html

This is the true definition of God's Own Country.

I've always said it that those people are deficit in their minds.. they don't know what they are doing. A mad man doesn't know that he's mad. He rather thinks that normal people are the ones mad.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by MyAmericandream(f): 2:49pm On May 16
helinues:
It's actually a disorder..

I don’t think so.. for every action there’s always a demon responsible for it. The demon of homosexuality is really working so hard more than any other demon I know. Demon/ spirit of lust too is another one. I don’t even know who to give first and second position.

1 Like

Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by westside365: 4:05pm On May 16
WeddingParol:
The west is obviously upto an evil agenda against humanity particularly against women and families.

They came up with several confusions in the name of empowering woman but with the intention of destroying family units.

You can not under play the role of women in families as pillars, trainers and caregivers. If the girl child is not properly groomed, what would she have to offer the society and her family? You can not give what you don't have. You can take a clue from what the society is becoming.

They told them that what they do with their bodies doesn't matter and ended up authorising them to go into nudity, sexual pervasion, body mutilation, prostitution and other acts that will destroy them.

I even read about a country clamouring to collect tax from onlyfan and other adult platforms contents.

Gender equity was what they sold to people which represents equal treatments for employment, education, political offices among other opportunities.

You may ask, what about the boy child? It takes destroying the female to produce ill responsible male.

Note: I am not against women protection and empowerment but you need to check in-between the lines when a referee chose to play to one side against the other. You wonder why it is more easier to get divorced in today's world than any other thing in the court?

In my opinion, some of these one-sided policies among others are to destroy the marriage ideas and discourage people from building good homes to raise great children.

You wonder why the young generation don't want to get married?

Please take care of your girl child to be great tomorrow like NOI, F.Alakija among others, you will be proud you did.

Well spoken. The world is something else.. Everything comes to fighting against God's law. They want to make people Godless.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by westside365: 4:33pm On May 16
santaclaws:
Good call by Peru... Peru don para! grin

Western countries with satanic agendas arrogantly believe the whole world would allow them crumble human civilization and devolve human beings based on the nonsense going on in their society, hell no!

-Men are marrying men
-Women are marrying women
-Men are marrying men who were once women
-Women are marrying women who were once men
-Schools are teaching kids that there are more than 2 genders
-LGBTQ people are adopting other people's children and some are sexualizing the kids
-Pedophiles are gradually trying to agitate for their own inclusion, very soon bestiality will become a norm
-Teachers are leaving their jobs cos kids lack home training and they often harass their teachers

All these are symptoms of a failing society and crumbling civilization.

I love your comments cos you nailed it. Gbam! This is what is happening.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Itzlinda(f): 4:36pm On May 16
IMAliyu:
You do know Intersex is a biological condition that can be observed right?
It's like calling a person with polydactyly mentality ill.

Peru is probably like Nigeria, with misplaced priorities.

How's polydactyly has to do with perception of what's wrong or right?
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by KayCee92(m): 4:57pm On May 16
Peru don para grin
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by IMAliyu(m): 5:58pm On May 16
Itzlinda:

How's polydactyly has to do with perception of what's wrong or right?
Did you misread my comment?

I made no mention of right and wrong, so I don't understand your question.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by Itzlinda(f): 6:03pm On May 16
IMAliyu:

Did you misread my comment?

I made no mention of right and wrong, so I don't understand your question.

They declare their perception of attraction to same sex as mental illness. You term someone mentally ill because his judgement is in divergent with the norm.

No comparison between polydactyly and Intersex as you mentioned. One has to do with physical deformity and the other is purely mind thing.

Peru might be right to term it mentally unstable
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by PotatoSalad(m): 6:26pm On May 16
Itzlinda:

They declare their perception of attraction to same sex as mental illness. You term someone mentally ill because his judgement is in divergent with the norm.

No comparison between polydactyly and Intersex as you mentioned. One has to do with physical deformity and the other is purely mind thing.

Might?
It's clearly mental.
They are supposed to get 24 strokes with peppered cane and 1 year of therapy.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by IMAliyu(m): 6:31pm On May 16
Itzlinda:

I made the comparison between intersex and polydactyly, because intersex is a physical state that has to do with the developmental of the reproductive organs during fetal development that ends up somewhere between the 2 sexes, or mutation to the genes responsible for sexual development, the X and Y chromosomes.
Much like how polydactyly is caused by a recessive gene, and is also physical condition IMO.

So designating intersex as a mental condition is very dumb from a scientific point of view.

This is in contrast to Transgender identities, which are infact a mental state.
Re: Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' by panafrican(m): 3:34am On May 17
Good News.
God bless Peru.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter / My SAPS: South African Police Launches A Crime-fighting App (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.