Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar (10879 Views)

Abubakar Umar: Classmate Testifies Against Kebbi Deputy Governor At Tribunal / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / Abubakar Umar To FG: Forget Census, Secure Nigeria First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar by BabaAduras: 1:14pm On May 16
bennybuhari:
What is this mugu saying?
"the said hotel was built in 2021 “And it is exclusively owned by the Correctional Cooperative Society COCOS), a Cooperative Society for all personnel of the Service which was formed in the year 1996”.

What is wrong in a Cooperative Society owning Estates and Hotels or any other LEGAL businesses?
Re: Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar by GboyegaD(m): 1:41pm On May 16
LyfeJennings:

Don't joke with cooperatives
Those guy are very very liquid to the tune of billions
If only U know
Do U know NPF cooperative has it's own MFB and it's liquid in excess of billions
These guys liquid die
As in diee diee

NPF, I agree. They have the staff strength to have much in excess. I just need be convinced NCoS has such staff strength to pull such strings.

1 Like

Re: Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar by onadana: 2:52pm On May 16
bennybuhari:
What is this mugu saying?
"the said hotel was built in 2021 “And it is exclusively owned by the Correctional Cooperative Society COCOS), a Cooperative Society for all personnel of the Service which was formed in the year 1996”.

I just tire ooo...the guy is a slowpoke contradicting himself
Re: Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar by NLhustle: 11:06am On May 17
Donchieli:
And they had to make the deduction for cocos mandatory

A cooperative dat is mandatory is that one cooperative abi coercion

With only yearly/annual meeting to discuss wat was made and wat was spent and profit allocation

Also a cooperative that does not give easy loan to its personal especially serving personal without high interest

And when they giv u d loan, jus stat praying u dnt knw wen deduction will end

Who is the chairman of the cooperative and who is he answerable to

Your points are off-topic. Those aren't the points of discussion here. Create a new thread to raise your points.
Re: Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar by Donchieli: 2:40pm On May 17
I didn't ask for ur validation

Plus abeg try chop make u fit they read well and understand

NLhustle:

Your points are off-topic. Those aren't the points of discussion here. Create a new thread to raise your points.
Re: Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar by NLhustle: 7:55pm On May 17
Donchieli:
I didn't ask for ur validation

Plus abeg try chop make u fit they read well and understand

You're more in need of that recommendation, bro. Please steer clear of my mentions. I don't dignify skunks with lengthy talks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Feared Dead As Gunmen Rain Bullets In Yenagoa / Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi / Abia State Government Reacts To Attack On Ubani Market Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.