Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? (48239 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:28pm On May 16
Roasted Corn with no apologies!!!
I no go like eat the mango for road, because I dey strip the thing till the seed con dey white - best done indoors lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Mikefrik(m): 7:30pm On May 16
Agbado 🌽 all the way... Abi is it for eba? Is it for fufu? 😁

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Juoflife1(f): 7:34pm On May 16
Corn
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:34pm On May 16
DCmaverick:
Which of these items are you able to confidently consume in a public setting? grin grin
Orange and corn, you see that Mango and sugar Cain? They will both make you look like mad person in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Innobee99(m): 7:34pm On May 16
If I eat Mango in public, u might end up slapping me for public disturbance

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Ashirioluwa: 7:36pm On May 16
All except the sugar cane. My teeth are not strong enough to handle sugar cane.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On May 16
All of them... I nor dey look anybody face normally.

Of course, I don’t eat sugarcane anymore... Don’t need the extra calories. cool
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Solofresh2: 7:44pm On May 16
Anyone
I no send anybody papa again
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:55pm On May 16
Obierika:

There is no place where the OP mentioned road. A public place in this context he could be a restaurant or a gathering/party!

Let "he" be anywhere, I can't eat any of those outside of my comfort zone, se you get now chief!!!!
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Chimela101: 7:59pm On May 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Roasted corn and orange....

Before I leave the road every blessed day,I always end it up with oranges.....I no dey joke with am...

Yu are correct 💯....i will still choose same thing.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by tellwisdom: 7:59pm On May 16
Eat these things in Nigeria where everywhere is littered with dirts and bad air flying around?
As you de open your mouth, motor exhaust don full your mouth
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Shikena(m): 8:00pm On May 16
Agbado to the world

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Chimela101: 8:00pm On May 16
Ashirioluwa:
All except the sugar cane. My teeth are not strong enough to handle sugar cane.

Corn and orange is better to eat in the public.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by jeromestarks: 8:00pm On May 16
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Include "Toto" in the options if you want me to answer this question grin
You're a finished man.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by armyofone(m): 8:05pm On May 16
DCmaverick:
Which of these items are you able to confidently consume in a public setting? grin grin

I can try corn because it will be hot.

The rest attract flies and I hate flies dragging my food.

Those naija flies with bulging red eyes - they like mangoes and sugar cane.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Yelight(m): 8:06pm On May 16
All
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by adeniyi65(m): 8:10pm On May 16
All except mango
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Hezmatosky: 8:14pm On May 16
This OP is looking for trouble. Why do you include agbado there? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by missymide: 8:17pm On May 16
Sugarcane cos they cut it in small pieces so one at a time and I can trash it in the nylon

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by historic: 8:21pm On May 16
All... No be food?
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by historic: 8:22pm On May 16
Obierika:

There is no place where the OP mentioned road. A public place in this context he could be a restaurant or a gathering/party!

Just what I wanted to explain.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Kay25(m): 8:25pm On May 16
Roasted corn,orange but that Mango faraway from me

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Kevineleven(m): 8:28pm On May 16
None b4 this administration but now, I can eat all in the public no time for hocus Pocus.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by cardoctor(m): 8:34pm On May 16
I love sugarcane but cant chew that thing in public. I no be goat.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by ojun50(m): 8:36pm On May 16
Roasted corn and orange....
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Plamer: 8:36pm On May 16
Corn
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Inspirer1: 8:44pm On May 16
Dundalk:
sad
I will never forget the day I was taking sugar cane while walking in school..

The kind beating I received ehhn,I can't try that shit again.. 🤔
Why were u beaten?
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Afolue(m): 8:45pm On May 16
All of the above. If I come ask for your daughter’s hand in marriage, highest you go talk No!
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Artist002(m): 8:49pm On May 16
DCmaverick:
All, in short I will chew that sugar cane like a ………
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Dundalk(m): 8:55pm On May 16
Inspirer1:
Why were u beaten?
for safety reasons.. They said I fit go jam car unknowingly grin

grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by DeBigFab(m): 8:56pm On May 16
Corn men
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Inspirer1: 8:56pm On May 16
Dundalk:
for safety reasons.. They said I fit go jam car unknowingly grin

grin
Oh, okayyyyy, it's actually possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / Campaign Bread (pics) / Banana I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.