Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? (48256 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by HRMK: 7:08am On May 17
only corn is sign of hunger and refreshment while the other three are to take care of thirst!for me,though,i cant take any of them publicly!no way you can eat any publicly and you wont look uncultured!that is the plain truth!!
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by BeeNG3: 7:10am On May 17
Mumu
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by bewla(m): 7:34am On May 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Roasted corn and orange....

Before I leave the road every blessed day,I always end it up with oranges.....I no dey joke with am...
ALL BUT MANGO THEY FALL MY HAND SOME TIMES
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:35am On May 17
Magnetic010:
Anything expect sugar cane before I turn monkey for road cheesy
*except
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by amadiama(m): 9:16am On May 17
Corn and orange
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Bishopsgate(m): 9:45am On May 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Roasted corn and orange....

Before I leave the road every blessed day,I always end it up with oranges.....I no dey joke with am...

All of the above.

If I paid for it, I can eat it anywhere. Albeit with a little more forming than I would if I were home.
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Mariangeles(f): 10:04am On May 17
folake4u:

Yeah, partly ripe and unripe with firm skin.

Same with pawpaw. I only eat the unripe ones that are strong and crunchy. I have no business with ripe soft pawpaw.

And it doesn't upset your stomach or make your teeth sensitive?

Crunchy pawpaw, I can understand, but unripe mango? 😬
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by mikmash(m): 10:05am On May 17
All of them. Especially corn and sugarcane
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Magnetic010: 12:01pm On May 17
Dcaliphate:

*except
Thanks... just came back to this message now

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by folake4u(f): 1:12pm On May 17
Mariangeles:

And it doesn't upset your stomach or make your teeth sensitive?

Crunchy pawpaw, I can understand, but unripe mango? 😬

Lmao no, it doesn't.

Preference, Maria. cheesy
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by Nazgul: 1:38pm On May 17
folake4u:
I know jare.

Na just preference. cheesy
Ah

Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by folake4u(f): 2:01pm On May 17
Nazgul:

Ah

Yes dear. grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by iampeterben(m): 3:36pm On May 17
Sugarcane, corn and mango
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by sunnyprof: 4:51pm On May 17
CORN anyday, anywhere, anytime!!
Re: Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? by HarsharGoon(m): 7:56pm On May 17
It is very wrong to eat fruits like this in public.Apple smells better and can be eating in public,just imagine the smell of a mango or orange in a bus in traffic where every where stuffy now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) / Recipes For The Fruitful Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.