Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike (18375 Views)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Atiku’s Impending Graduation At UK University Delaying Reconciliation With Wike / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:13pm On May 16
You only tow the path where your personal interest lies. It's never about the masses or your followers.

1 Like

Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by chipet67(m): 6:18pm On May 16
BondRiv:
Even this one might be better than that empty drum called Fubara. Never support an ingrate.
Your papa ingrate
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:19pm On May 16
I see Wike projecting Magnus Abe to become the next governor of Rivers state and rooting for him in 2027 under APC.

This i have seen.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 6:22pm On May 16
NeckingNgulping:
You only tow the path where your personal interest lies. It's never about the masses or your followers.
it's never about the masses for any of them including saint fubara
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Greatex90: 6:25pm On May 16
Wike dealt with this man. Stole all his votes in the last election
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:29pm On May 16
vanitybutiwanti:
it's never about the masses for any of them including saint fubara

Yeah, they are birds of the same feather.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:30pm On May 16
Greatex90:
Wike dealt with this man. Stole all his votes in the last election

🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by barinedan(m): 6:36pm On May 16
harryboyng:
With this their tussle..the governor go just waste him 4 years doing nothing than dragging..na there Wike go wait for am..second tenure..he no go smell am
Four fruitful years is far better than eight years with nothing to show, and in addition wike is not God, okay?
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by harryboyng(m): 6:44pm On May 16
barinedan:

Four fruitful years is far better than eight years with nothing to show, and in addition wike is not God, okay?

Nothing if fruitful about the first 4 years when all the commissioners continue resigning. Can he do the work alone?
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by frankmoney(m): 7:06pm On May 16
This Magnus eh ... Anywhere bele face
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Monday60655(m): 7:08pm On May 16
Mr Abe stop this too much talk. The only thing that played here is that Wine drafted you in to join hand and fight governor Fubara with the promise that you will get APC governorship ticket in 2027.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Okhuadams(m): 7:15pm On May 16
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Theoarhics: 7:20pm On May 16
Na mumu dey carry politicians fight for head. You will just die for nothing and they later reconcile drinking 40 year old wine together laughing at your dead body.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by jiz: 7:25pm On May 16
Opportunist.....if that will make him governor 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by goslowgoslow(m): 7:25pm On May 16
opamoses1:

Good question. Wike already said he made a mistake. He is human and humans make mistakes. He was hoping to have a Sanwo Olu type of situation, but it backfired cheesy
In the first instance are governors supposed to choose their successor or the people? Thank God it back fired!
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Arabaincubus: 7:31pm On May 16
I don't know the people this Abe guy leads, but he is a man of straw. Highly untrustworthy.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by bluecircle470: 7:50pm On May 16
ThiefnubuBandit:
Both Abe and Wike will soon crash. Idiotic selfish bastards!!! Abe is reconciling with Wike because of his governorship ambition.

That’s not your problem
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:01pm On May 16
bluecircle470:

That’s not your problem

I don't need illiterates to quote me. My opinion about public issues is none of your business.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by bluecircle470: 8:03pm On May 16
ThiefnubuBandit:

I don't need illiterates to quote me. My opinion about public issues is none of your business.

Get a living dear. Stop going to Total
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by barinedan(m): 8:07pm On May 16
harryboyng:

Nothing if fruitful about the first 4 years when all the commissioners continue resigning. Can he do the work alone?

Are those commissioners resigning the only people we have in Rivers State? Is there anything special they were doing that others can't do? Those were obviously the people nominated by wike, they are moles in the government. Their resignations come as a welcome development. Sim will now appoint people who will be ready to work with him
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Kukutente23: 8:20pm On May 16
BondRiv:
Even this one might be better than that empty drum called Fubara. Never support an ingrate.
Even Abe is an ingrate

Ask Amaechi
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by racerve(m): 8:21pm On May 16
harryboyng:
With this their tussle..the governor go just waste him 4 years doing nothing than dragging..na there Wike go wait for am..second tenure..he no go smell am

Do tell. How will Wike unseat Sim in 2027?

Is it via an APC candidate? In Rivers State?
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by cardoctor(m): 8:40pm On May 16
Wike is a brick wall. Try punching it and see what happens.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by racerve(m): 8:41pm On May 16
NeckingNgulping:
I see Wike projecting Magnus Abe to become the next governor of Rivers state and rooting for him in 2027 under APC.

This i have seen.

APC cannot win gubernatorial elections in Rivers. Why do you think Wike hasn't officially decamped?
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Confirmedzombie: 8:56pm On May 16
EponObi:
In Rivers, who are the allies of Fubara? Seems Wike controls the entire structure of that state - both PDP and APC.

Ipob and obedient are Fubara Allies in Rivers state.

All the people that natter in Rivers politics are with wike

1 Like

Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by Confirmedzombie: 8:58pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:
Anywhere bele face 👀!

What of Peter obi,from APGA to PDP and later to LP now planning to go back to PDP

Hypocrites
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by ddippset(m): 9:05pm On May 16
Yeah that's the tactic Magnus Abe...

Give Amaechi a bad name and make that your alibi to go again and continue being Wike's biitch.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by prophetfire: 9:17pm On May 16
luuvv:
G
Beggi beggi
. Hunger have reset Magnus Abe's brain. grin grin grin
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by goslowgoslow(m): 9:24pm On May 16
Confirmedzombie:

What of Peter obi,from APGA to PDP and later to LP now planning to go back to PDP

Hypocrites
So who is the hypocrite? Me or the politicians? Abi I tell you say I dey support Peter Obi?
You just picked phone to type ode!
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by ElevationD: 9:28pm On May 16
Abe hopes to use the platform of APC to achieve his dream of becoming the governor in 2027.

While he aligns with Wike and Tony Okocha, Fubara will align with the others and use the same Wike’s system to secure victory in 2027.
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by harryboyng(m): 9:45pm On May 16
barinedan:

Are those commissioners resigning the only people we have in Rivers State? Is there anything special they were doing that others can't do? Those were obviously the people nominated by wike, they are moles in the government. Their resignations come as a welcome development. Sim will now appoint people who will be ready to work with him

Then let him appoint those that wants to work for him and get work started and stop the taunting between each other
Re: ‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike by harryboyng(m): 9:45pm On May 16
racerve:

Do tell. How will Wike unseat Sim in 2027?

Is it via an APC candidate? In Rivers State?

Issokay. 2027 is here already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) / Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.