Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano (23782 Views)

Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Solcampbell: 10:05pm On May 16
Rich4god:

Brigade is even worse, aside from cult guys we know are in sabon gari, the bulk of the boys terrorising sabon gari comes from brigade.

Exactly! They dare not try it in brigade because that's where they were born and raised. If they do, their parents will be disgraced. Their family houses would be burnt down.

Hausa people no dey take shit like that, na we Southerners dey dull.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by STEWpid(f): 10:41pm On May 16
onlinestaff247:

Kano and not FCT

I know it happened in Kano,,

It is also happening in FCT!

cHAi..

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:17am On May 17
post=129987549:

See Graphic Photos Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/missing-father-of-three-found-stabbed-to-death-in-kano-2.html

What's any normal Igbo doing in a hate-filled, jihad-inclined northern Nigeria
Some people cannot learn

After my brief NYSC there some years ago, i swore that nothing would ever take me there, and it came to pass.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Olafada(m): 5:38am On May 17
May his soul rest in peace!!!
I escaped similar attack some years back in Sabin gari by some uselèşş boys from brigade . They usually move in groups with all kinds of knives and daggers.
I just handed my phone to them seeing about seven of them with cutlasses and knives.

This happened around 8-9pm

Be careful in Kano
Zoo road.sabon gari, Kwakwaci, Jaba axis, airport road
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Olafada(m): 5:45am On May 17
Solcampbell:

Exactly! They dare not try it in brigade because that's where they were born and raised. If they do, their parents will be disgraced. Their family houses would be burnt down.

Hausa people no dey take shit like that, na we Southerners dey dull.

From kings garden to queen cinema get into Sabin gari through government primary school enroute Aba road at night. They look for their victims on ibo road so that they can quickly run away back to brigade

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Ogbuu101: 5:47am On May 17
If a Hausa/Fulani man had died under same circumstance in the SE,Yoruba Muslims will turn it to “Igbos are killing Hausas”.

RIP to the young man

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by onlinestaff247: 7:20am On May 17
STEWpid:

I know it happened in Kano,,

It is also happening in FCT!

Okay, Mr.STEWpid

cHAi..
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by bewla(m): 7:38am On May 17
post=129987559:
Terrible Bad News, Coming From KANO STATE
By Angel of bad news
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by NaijaCover(m): 9:47am On May 17
bewla:
By Angel of bad news

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by lucky4west: 10:33am On May 17
the way some people chase this money without thinking of their safety baffles me...a volatile northern state like Kano, you choose to work in the nigh with a bike to pick passengers from the park to any location this death was avoidable
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Investordede(m): 10:44am On May 17
STEWpid:
Chai..

Those useless boys are now many in the FCT, stabbing people and highjacking phones and valuable items.

This is hOrribU!!

May God console the wife and kids left behind.

Sincerely, so many of them...

Especially Area like Kpeyegyi, Kurudu, Mbappe in FCT

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Exceed15: 12:22pm On May 17
See his wonderfully family. Why are people this wicked?
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by tishbite42: 2:27pm On May 18
Solcampbell:

A friend's brother was stabbed and his phone snatched while he was returning from one of the blue light district in sabon gari, Odutola to be precised at around eightbin the evening.

If you know sabon gari as you claimed, you can't deny that you don't know someone who have fell victim to this boys, that's if it hasn't happened to you or someone close to you.

You also can't deny that such occurrences is more rampant in sabon gari than any other places in Kano.

BTW I agree with you that I don't know sabon gari and I'm super ignorant. I hardly visit that area because I dunno anybody there. A few friends who visit regularly go there to have fun ( sleep with women after getting drunk).

They are the ones that bring the tales to me.
There's crime everywhere and you know that
I was just angry at that 'dredges of society' appellation
You can enjoy yourself
This guy was killed at Hotoro that hosts a Mopol Barracks
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Solcampbell: 3:48pm On May 18
tishbite42:

There's crime everywhere and you know that
I was just angry at that 'dredges of society' appellation
You can enjoy yourself
This guy was killed at Hotoro that hosts a Mopol Barracks

I'm sorry about that bro, please don't be angry.

In truth, it's riff raffs from brigade, tudun wada, kings garden and badawa that leave their area and come to flex in sabon gari.

Sabon gari only host these guys. I also can't deny that it's home to the most civilised, respectable and educated folks in Kano.

Thank you sir.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by tishbite42: 4:15pm On May 18
Solcampbell:

I'm sorry about that bro, please don't be angry.

In truth, it's riff raffs from brigade, tudun wada, kings garden and badawa that leave their area and come to flex in sabon gari.

Sabon gari only host these guys. I also can't deny that it's home to the most civilised, respectable and educated folks in Kano.

Thank you sir.
Na now you come

You be real Kanawa person sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud / Man Shoots Lover With Double-Barrel Gun Over Unwanted Pregnancy In Abia / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.