Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano (23778 Views)

Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:08pm On May 16
Generator republic
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:08pm On May 16
Kano and weird news?

Very wicked
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:11pm On May 16
Danzakidakura:
In their so called Islamic state. Killing and raping children

Killings and raping are part of Islamic doctrine na
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by ceejay80s(m): 6:12pm On May 16
post=129987549:

See Graphic Photos Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/missing-father-of-three-found-stabbed-to-death-in-kano-2.html
Who is the old man?

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:18pm On May 16
ceejay80s:

Who is the old man?
The late father whom he was making arrangements for the burial

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Whobedatte(m): 6:18pm On May 16
New year eve , I was at Atiken by court road and I saw with my Korokoro eyes arobaga boys snatched phone from a lady who stood outside Mairabo hotel .
The boys were up to ten and they didn't even flinch snatching phones from people along the road till they got to Simon place .
Kano is a very deadly place when it comes to knives stabbing all because of petty 5hings like phone even though okada has been banned .
One has to take precautions when traveling to the north especially Kano .
Do not stay outdoor till 8pm and till 7am in the morning.
Even in the daytime in Sarki Yakin they robbed with Keke for my eyes I had to run enter one shop tongue

2 Likes

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by faceland: 6:22pm On May 16
RIP

Bikes are too expensive for any commercial cyclist to carry customer to any lonely place at night... And they would not agree to be robbed, they would fight.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:23pm On May 16
Whobedatte:
New year eve , I was at Atiken by court road and I saw with my Korokoro eyes arobaga boys snatched phone from a lady who stood outside Mairabo hotel .
The boys were up to ten and they didn't even flinch snatching phones from people along the road till they got to Simon place .
Kano is a very deadly place when it comes to knives stabbing all because of petty 5hings like phone even though okada has been banned .
Even in the daytime in Sarki Yakin they robbed with Keke for my eyes I had to run enter one shop tongue
They make sure they stab their victim after collecting their valuables, when they discover that he or she is a non-indigene from other regions of the country
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On May 16
angry
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Orobadmeat: 6:29pm On May 16
Why can't they just take the bike and leave him the hell alone, and police will start capping we are on top the mata angry
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by ceejay80s(m): 7:01pm On May 16
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The late father whom he was making arrangements for the burial
Ahhhhhh!!!
That's sad
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by dododawa1: 7:03pm On May 16
NO PEACE FOR D

KILLER
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by gabbasin(m): 7:26pm On May 16
With the price of a brand new Bajaj motorcycle hitting 1million naira, it will be risky riding a new one in isolated areas or at night, the rate of snatching these bikes is very high. Okada riders should be careful, late night work and isolated routes should be a no no.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by tishbite42: 7:40pm On May 16
Solcampbell:
This kind thing dey also happen for hotoro? I thought it was only in the sabon gari area of Kano state which is the headquarter of the dredges of the society.
You don't know Sabon gari
You're super ignorant
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by onlinestaff247: 7:58pm On May 16
STEWpid:
Chai..

Those useless boys are now many in the FCT, stabbing people and highjacking phones and valuable items.

This is hOrribU!!

May God console the wife and kids left behind.

...but why are we seeing different pictures?

Kano and not FCT
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Darkjudge24: 7:58pm On May 16
Night hustling get as e be, so to those out there especially transporters u guys should be extremely careful because night is their time
RIP to a great hustler
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by newoffer: 7:59pm On May 16
[Pepper spray will save you from unnecessary attack. quote author=STEWpid post=129987578]Chai..

Those useless boys are now many in the FCT, stabbing people and highjacking phones and valuable items.

This is hOrribU!!

[/quote]
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:10pm On May 16
newoffer:
[Pepper spray will save you from unnecessary attack. quote author=STEWpid post=129987578]Chai..

This is hOrribU!!

In addition
These deadly boys are also attacking residents with cutlass just for the fun of it without any reason especially at night

The authorities will pretend not to see what is happening

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by newoffer: 8:19pm On May 16
In Victoria Island we have young teenagers around Adeola Odeku displaying tough characters that is close to being violent . Teenager up to 30 gathering in spots around VI. They see lady with big behind they will start shouting which will be embarrassing to the person.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

In addition
These deadly boys are also attacking residents with cutlass just for the fun of it without any reason especially at night

The authorities will pretend not to see what is happening

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Solcampbell: 8:32pm On May 16
tishbite42:

You don't know Sabon gari
You're super ignorant

A friend's brother was stabbed and his phone snatched while he was returning from one of the blue light district in sabon gari, Odutola to be precised at around eightbin the evening.

If you know sabon gari as you claimed, you can't deny that you don't know someone who have fell victim to this boys, that's if it hasn't happened to you or someone close to you.

You also can't deny that such occurrences is more rampant in sabon gari than any other places in Kano.

BTW I agree with you that I don't know sabon gari and I'm super ignorant. I hardly visit that area because I dunno anybody there. A few friends who visitregularly go there to have fun ( sleep with women after getting drunk).

They are the ones that bring the tales to me.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by cardoctor(m): 8:45pm On May 16
Hmmmm. One has to be careful everywhere in this our naija these days.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by adecz: 8:45pm On May 16
Okada night service seems to pay
better than day, but more risky and
dangerous...

I'm sure he was doing this extra hours
to raise money for his dad's burial..

Unfortunately, his dad's spirit didn't
protect him.

Now, it's double wahala for 2 deadi
bodies, and suffering now starts for his
widow and children❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

Tinubu is a terrible man & nobody
believed it was possible for a leader to
be worse than Buhari❗️❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Artist002(m): 8:52pm On May 16
People are full of evil 😈
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Rich4god(m): 9:24pm On May 16
Solcampbell:

A friend's brother was stabbed and his phone snatched while he was returning from one of the blue light district in sabon gari, Odutola to be precised at around eightbin the evening.

If you know sabon gari as you claimed, you can't deny that you don't know someone who have fell victim to this boys, that's if it hasn't happened to you or someone close to you.

You also can't deny that such occurrences is more rampant in sabon gari than any other places in Kano.

BTW I agree with you that I don't know sabon gari and I'm super ignorant. I hardly visit that area because I dunno anybody there. A few friends who visitregularly go there to have fun ( sleep with women after getting drunk).

They are the ones that bring the tales to me.

Issue of stabbing and snatching people's phone is more rampant in sabon titi and cikin gari than is sabon gari. Get your fact right.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by pretty1214(f): 9:51pm On May 16
post=129987718:

Very Bad

The old man is his dad, who died three months ago
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by pretty1214(f): 9:51pm On May 16
STEWpid:
Chai..

This is hOrribU!!

the old man is his dad who died three months ago.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Solcampbell: 9:53pm On May 16
Rich4god:

Issue of stabbing and snatching people's phone is more rampant in sabon titi and cikin gari than is sabon gari. Get your fact right.

OK. Thanks boss. Sabon gari is very close to my area, brigade. Perhaps that's the reason why why I hear alot about it more than the other places you mentioned.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Chasito(m): 9:57pm On May 16
But why is he only driving his Keke during night time instead of daytime?

Rip
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Solcampbell: 10:00pm On May 16
Whobedatte:

What's more worrisome is that these hoodlums are getting bolder by the day and the police don't care at all. Recently, a young lady was severely injured because sge resisted them

What's more annoying is that most of these useless children are not actually from sabon gari, they come from other areas to torment the place.

1 Like

Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Rich4god(m): 10:00pm On May 16
Solcampbell:

OK. Thanks boss. Sabon gari is very close to my area, brigade. Perhaps that's the reason why why I hear alot about it more than the other places you mentioned.

Brigade is even worse, aside from cult guys we know are in sabon gari, the bulk of the boys terrorising sabon gari comes from brigade.
Re: Missing Father Of Three Found Stabbed To Death In Kano by Elidrisy20: 10:02pm On May 16
Kano state is turning to something else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.