Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,558 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found (42130 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by descartes400: 4:26pm On May 17
meobizy:
Na wa. You foolish children always fantasize about gays. Abeg, confess to your parents, you are all in the closet. I want to know the conclusion of the story, however updates are not a thing on Nairaland.

The conclusion of the story will only be complete if the kidnaper and his accomplice is sent to Kim Jong un of North Korea for retribution angry

1 Like

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by nnadychuks(m): 4:28pm On May 17
Ladiesdoctor:
I used to think that it's only Nigerians that are wicked.

Wicked 🖤 man
Nigerians aren’t really that wicked towards themselves purposely…
but u see these Arabs and mooslems…Even USA ppl

Tor
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by ugoc2016: 4:28pm On May 17
Jesus Christ this Algeria Sabi work pass Nigeria, Nigeria just dey learn work
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by dayusla: 4:29pm On May 17
This is serious
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On May 17
Sex slave to a gay fvcker for decades...!

Sigh... Every time you think you've heard it all.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Omoawoke: 4:31pm On May 17
People are sick in this world.
World is filled with so many mentally unstable people
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by mightyhazel: 4:35pm On May 17
Under a Haysack : sad
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by iswallker(m): 4:37pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Very sad story. The mother died in 2013 hoping her son was still alive. The dog patrolled the captor's house for a month after his abduction was poisoned knowing his master was in the house.

Reminds me of several stories of girls kidnapped and raped over decades. This man is damaged (likely forever)

Check the story on linda ikeji. It has more details.

The dog at the captors house should have given a clue.....

Why did they ignore..

Anyway many questions unanswered... undecided

1 Like

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Brushstrokes20: 4:38pm On May 17
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it... Lil wonder my people says '' ehin kule lota was, Inú ile ni aseni ngbe"🔊🔊🔊

# always watch your back, vigilance is key 🗝️🔑💯💯🔊
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by BlackDuke(m): 4:39pm On May 17
😱 shocked
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by CountinBlessins(m): 4:42pm On May 17
Ha is gay angry
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by VULCAN(m): 4:45pm On May 17
It seems you are unable to read btw the lines.

How can the captor get the young lad a wife when the young lad was the wife of the captor.

I leave you to think on that

Laple0541:
The captor should have got a wife for him while in captivity.

What a bizarre story!

1 Like

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by YourGFsnatcher: 4:48pm On May 17
STEWpid:
Chai..

Gaskia so sai,,

Allah ka tsaremu!!

dama kina jin hausa
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Emmanuel30a2: 4:54pm On May 17
Morbeta11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBNJAQik-I?si=FWFHGsnnBHkUQ13M

CollinRugg
Same way I would hold you captives, o ye eve&steve-you are thieves... I would put eve and steve into captives... I won't leave eve&steve until they are bereaved...until they are bereaved... I am not the one they believes or believed, yet they would becomes talkatives anytime&anywhere they sees me....so that they can still thief from me... Now know this adam&eve..., you would be put into captives or held captives and I won't gives you a leaf-let alone any leaf... Adam&eve, you would soon bereaves; you would soon be bereaves/bereaved... I know that your lifes are so brief...I would bereaves you and you won't be able to sing jimmy reaves... And even if you sings jimmy reaves or jimmy reeves, you are the one that is naive and being deceived...You are so naive, adam&eve... A thief&a naive eve and steve...
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Lanre1st(m): 4:55pm On May 17
Almost 30years of his life was wasted
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Emmanuel30a2: 4:57pm On May 17
Omoawoke:
People are sick in this world.
World is filled with so many mentally unstable people
You are one of them sighted...you would soon be melted, no matter what you cited&recited... Are you excited...? When you exited, you would forgot that you existed or that you have existed...
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Faposky95: 5:04pm On May 17
Evans ! !! !!!...you dey learn ..
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by AuthorMan: 5:09pm On May 17
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Arabs are the problems of this world,breaching peace and unity

You can say that again
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by CodeTemplar: 5:30pm On May 17
[img][/img]
grandstar:
27 years wasted.

There's something that is not being said. I wonder whether they were in gay relationship. whether willing or unwilling.
read up the detailed version on LIB.

He always sees his relatives from a distance through an opening but appears to be under a spell that prevented him from speaking. Also his dog was always going to the place he was kidnapped for a month before it was poisoned.
There is a fetish side to the story that's being censored out.
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by seanery: 5:41pm On May 17
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Arabs are the problems of this world,breaching peace and unity

I SEE WHAT U DID THERE.., U NO WAN MENTION THE RELIGION NAME DIRECTLY.

U BE COMRADE.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by HRMK: 5:50pm On May 17
hold a man captive for 27yrs and feeding him? and you believe he is normal upstairs?i dont think so at all!
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Benjamin4388(m): 5:56pm On May 17
Melagros:
COMRADES are speechless at this weird news

it's so weirdship gay
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Olichoke: 6:22pm On May 17
Islamic nations and their weird behavior
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by jojothaiv(m): 6:33pm On May 17
STEWpid:

Allah ka tsaremu!!

[/i]
A big amen!
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by succri(m): 6:37pm On May 17
He too dey blast loud music grin grin grin
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by NaijaSumigan: 6:50pm On May 17
Hmmm! What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by AfDapone: 7:15pm On May 17
His yansh need to be checked and carry out HIV and other STI test ASAP.
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by PHAYOL81: 7:28pm On May 17
Spell indeed!
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Golan007: 7:40pm On May 17
GBTYO:
Mehn, they turned this dude into a gimp for 30ys straight.

He's gay as fck now
Zed and Maynard.

grin
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:43pm On May 17
Ladiesdoctor:
I used to think that it's only Nigerians that are wicked.

Wicked 🖤 man
for where even devil self dey fear some humans because if you know atrocities wey some people don commit, you self go 🏃‍♂️
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by CorrectionFLuid: 7:54pm On May 17
YorubaLord:
Allahu Akubar! grin

Oga sharap, this has nothing to do with Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) / Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye Sentenced To Death & Hanged / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.