Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found (42067 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by 99thEnemy(m): 8:11pm On May 17
pointblank247:
Is Algeria not Africa again ? Strange things are happening here
Anything not subsaharan is not African to me.

They can cut all those desert dwellers and their barren land out of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Harmless1b(m): 8:17pm On May 17
Everything has happened
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by CrownLands(m): 8:35pm On May 17
Spell, Charm, Juju.
What could it have been?
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Z115: 9:34pm On May 17
Dude was enjoying free food
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Emdebby2: 9:44pm On May 17
Imagine!
Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Teejay2033: 9:51pm On May 17
What if the victim and the accused are homosexual lovers? What if the victim eloped with his lover to conceal their relationship from a society that disapproves of homosexuality?

Here's why I say this: the victim appeared well-fed, clean, and healthy. He wasn't chained or restrained, nor was he gagged, so he could have escaped when his abductor went to work, as the abductor is a civil servant.

Well, I'm just thinking out loud.
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by noCAP(m): 12:02am On May 18
Aghabak:
Verified PayPal Account for 8000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.

Obvious scam. Go find job, bro. Scamming no be am. Trust me
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:43am On May 18
Wicked soul,?
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by xeju: 12:55am On May 18
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by WhereMyLoud: 1:09am On May 18
meobizy:
Na wa. You foolish children always fantasize about gays. Abeg, confess to your parents, you are all in the closet. I want to know the conclusion of the story, however updates are not a thing on Nairaland.
na to google the story normally nah
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08am On May 18
He was feeding him for 27yrs

Nice one
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by SommzyGlobal: 4:36pm On May 18
🔥 Exciting News! 🔥 Looking for top-notch laptops? Look no further! We specialize in quality UK 🇬🇧 and US 🇺🇸 used laptops. Get premium performance at unbeatable prices. DM us for inquiries and upgrade your tech game today!
call or chat me via WhatsApp at 07063695282
💻✨ #LaptopDeals #TechUpgrade
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by simpppxxx: 4:46pm On May 18
Morbeta11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBNJAQik-I?si=FWFHGsnnBHkUQ13M

There are a few potential reasons why a person who has been abducted may be reluctant to attempt to leave or escape from their abductor, even though the situation is unethical and illegal:

Stockholm syndrome - In some cases, victims can develop a psychological alliance with their abductors and even defend them. This is an unhealthy trauma response.
Fear of retaliation - The abducted person may be afraid that if they try to escape, the abductor will harm them or their loved ones in retaliation.
Feelings of shame or guilt - Victims sometimes blame themselves, which can make it harder to leave.
Dependency on abductor - If the victim has been isolated for a long time, they may feel dependent on their abductor for basic needs.
Manipulation and grooming - Skilled abductors can use psychological tactics to manipulate and groom their victims over time to comply.
Traumatic bonding - Forming emotional ties during intense trauma and a power differential.

However, it's important to state clearly that abduction is never the fault of the victim. The abductor is always fully responsible. Leaving safely should be the top priority whenever possible.

CollinRugg
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:00pm On May 18
STEWpid:
Chai..

Gaskia so sai,,

Allah ka tsaremu!!

shocked I think say na only Yoruba and Igbo u sabi

So I sabi speak Hausa too angry
Re: Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:43pm On May 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Arabs are the problems of this world,breaching peace and unity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.