Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family (24563 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Konquest: 1:26am On May 17
Lanruze:
Reuben Abati (Ph.D) is an all round Genius.

I have personally known him for over 20 years and his credentials, work experience and work ethics are intimidating.

You can imagine the quality of advise that President Goodluck Jonathan enjoyed from the eloquent Doctor of Letters.

I also remember his wife when she was a Co-presenter with Yourview on TVC. Her opinions were extreme and seemed somewhat to the left (Controversial). She has her own Podcast now.

Good to see Dr. Abati happy after three (3) attempts at Marriage.
That's truly impressive.

I can't recall ever seeing Kikelomo Atanda (I just got to know that her mother is originally from Argentina) on that TVC breakfast program from back in the day. Good to know though that Reuben Abati is happy about his choice of woman.

What all men want in life is near-absolute peace of mind while in a long-term relationship... NOT negative vibes from a woman who uses emotional blackmail at every little opportunity. Period.
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Qoko: 5:43am On May 17
Elidrisy20:
If wife get money, husband no dey curial with am

So Dr Abati is poor, don’t fool yourself.
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by sacajawea: 8:44am On May 17
Ashirioluwa:

I know my English is very limited and not very good, but I don’t see anywhere in the post that says @Reuben married another wife after this woman.

It's not in this post, but I/we know. He has three wives
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Papayaayasager(m): 9:53am On May 17
Beauty and the beast
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Ashirioluwa: 10:13am On May 17
sacajawea:

It's not in this post, but I/we know. He has three wives

He married those women before, not after her.
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Omodua(m): 12:20pm On May 17
JuanDeDios:

Rub is 58. His age is in the public domain.
No,he is60. Not 58. He was born 1964.
PhD in English from University of Calabar. He is also a Lawyer.
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by JuanDeDios: 12:43pm On May 17
Omodua:
No,he is60. Not 58. He was born 1964.
PhD in English from University of Calabar. He is also a Lawyer.
I recall when he celebrated his 40th birthday in November 2005. Quite a media event then - as every columnist had something to say about him. Interesting to learn he's now 60 and his birthday has changed to 64. I salute you, sir, for this revelation.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Omodua(m): 7:05pm On May 18
JuanDeDios:

I recall when he celebrated his 40th birthday in November 2005. Quite a media event then - as every columnist had something to say about him. Interesting to learn he's now 60 and his birthday has changed to 64. I salute you, sir, for this revelation.
The 40yrs in 2005 was football age. He was not realistic. He was more than 40 in 2005.

Take it from me. Reuben Abati is not less than 65!
Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by JuanDeDios: 9:01pm On May 18
Omodua:
The 40yrs in 2005 was football age. He was not realistic. He was more than 40 in 2005.

Take it from me. Reuben Abati is not less than 65!
I doubt someone who went to school in time and whose records are all in the public domain could pull off what you're suggesting though.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Promises To Pay Second Bride Price To Wife's Family by Omodua(m): 6:15pm On May 19
JuanDeDios:

I doubt someone who went to school in time and whose records are all in the public domain could pull off what you're suggesting though.
Hmmm

If you think so bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking / Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) / Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.