Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,162 members, 7,852,963 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC (11432 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / Ansaru Terrorists Using Local Language To Spread Propaganda On Facebook / Ndume: Terrorists Using Arms Stolen From Nigerian Military To Kill Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by MichaelBlake40: 6:42am On May 17
Pecoleee345:

And the country that ban it internet isn't working over there?
What he means is that you can't truly stop people from trading crypto, if you ban it, people will just go through the apian way. So the only surefire way to stop crypto is to shutdown the internet.
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by CheapHomes1: 7:14am On May 17
Beverlyjean:

Lol...u see...that's y I said most of u really font know whats happening in the country... who told u politicians pit majority of their money in banks ?? Only moi moi politicians do that...the major thieves are keeping their loot in crypto cos it can't be traced or seized ...like the banks

if you are asking "who told u politicians pit majority of their money in banks", then who told you that politicians don't "pit" majority of their money in banks"? pls which deposits do banks use to make profits? what relationship do bank MDs have with politicians?

since you know whats happening in the country, pls name the "moi moi politicians and the politicians that put their loot in crypto
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by pafra(m): 7:56am On May 17
Pecoleee345:

And the country that ban it internet isn't working over there?

You are a novice when it comes to technology. Remember, twitter was ban in Nigeria. Does it mean that Nigerians where not using it?

When it's ban it mean it's illegal in that country. But can also be access.

Till now every crypto trader is still active Even on binace no body is afraid of the government ban.

So, Just relax nothing dey happen.

Stop magnifying your ignorance
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by chrisblack1234: 8:18am On May 17
Why is this fool eager to block BTC..is BTC Nigeria problem..
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Feldie: 9:17am On May 17
udemzyudex:
Terrorist use motorcycle, hilux etc to carry out terrorist attacks.

I'm still waiting for the government to ban these things.
they might actually ban them. It seems you are underestimating how retarrded these people are. Yorubas have turned out to be worse than aboki. This is coming from me who has always defended Yorubas thinking they'll be better than abokis.
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by millionboi2: 9:22am On May 17
Namaster:
I am 100% convinced that fhis guy is secretly DUMBER than a truckload of bricks.

The worst part is he assumes everybody is as dumb as he is.

First of all, he definitely does NOT have a friend who is the Assistant Director of the FBI. An airhead like this guy would have namedropped him like 20 times instead of something vague like "a friend of mine".

Plus, the Assistant Director of the FBI would know that it's completely IMPOSSIBLE to track any Dollar notes. That's why criminals like drug dealers do deals in CASH.

They merely have SECURITY features to make them recognisable as genuine and not counterfeit. And the Naira notes have similar features.

This guy is always so eager to spew LAMBACIOUS shiiits and exaggerate mediocrity.

He's the same guy that the EXCITEDLY held a press conference about how a 17-year old Yahoo boy got his BVN from his phone number.

This guy does NOT know what he's doing. But that's okay because he fits right in with the rest of Tinubu's appointees.
the day I knew he was foolish and useless was d day he was claiming that when thy went after binnance dollar started coming down,I said see fool....he talks like an illiterate.
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Beverlyjean(f): 9:48am On May 17
CheapHomes1:

if you are asking "who told u politicians pit majority of their money in banks", then who told you that politicians don't "pit" majority of their money in banks"? pls which deposits do banks use to make profits? what relationship do bank MDs have with politicians?

since you know whats happening in the country, pls name the "moi moi politicians and the politicians that put their loot in crypto

It's just common sense... crypto houses illegal funds ... so if u steal money as a politician, u will put it in bank ??... so u don't know that these bank mds aid these politicians thru crypto... they don't do foreign accounts like b4 so that it wudnt be traced ... if crypto existed during Abachas time, do u think we would have recovered a dime ??

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Pecoleee345: 10:34am On May 17
pafra:

You are a novice when it comes to technology. Remember, twitter was ban in Nigeria. Does it mean that Nigerians where not using it?

When it's ban it mean it's illegal in that country. But can also be access.

Till now every crypto trader is still active Even on binace no body is afraid of the government ban.

So, Just relax nothing dey happen.

Stop magnifying your ignorance

You are the one who is unnecessary paranoid......no one is stopping you from trading illegally but the fact remains the countries have there reasons for banning it.

I have people who put emotions into discuss.....next time tell me something NEW.

What a shame.
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by CheapHomes1: 11:29am On May 17
Beverlyjean:

It's just common sense... crypto houses illegal funds ... so if u steal money as a politician, u will put it in bank ??... so u don't know that these bank mds aid these politicians thru crypto... they don't do foreign accounts like b4 so that it wudnt be traced ... if crypto existed during Abachas time, do u think we would have recovered a dime ??

good. so use the "common sense" to answer my questions.

Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50am On May 17
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/terrorists-using-cryptocurrency-traders-to-fund-insecurity-efcc/
Lies from the pit of hell, I have a customs friend who told me there are containers you cannot check because you will get orders from above not to check them, they contain hard drugs and illegal stuffs or even ammunitions, what does EFCC took us for? Fools? There are big men in this country who stole money and nobody can touch them? You left people in hunger and destitution and you want to control cryptocurrency? Mad people
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On May 17
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/terrorists-using-cryptocurrency-traders-to-fund-insecurity-efcc/
The drugs that the bandits use most of them are brought to this country by the big men? Nonsense
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by pafra(m): 12:25pm On May 17
Pecoleee345:

You are the one who is unnecessary paranoid......no one is stopping you from trading illegally but the fact remains the countries have there reasons for banning it.

I have people who put emotions into discuss.....next time tell me something NEW.

What a shame.

What a shame.
We are discussing ban which was your concern.

What a shame. I addressed the issue. Where did bring in emotion.

What a shame. NSA, just requested for delisting of Naira pair on exchange (Naira land front page). He don't have the boldness to ban crypto.

Shame on you and crypto ban. It can not be ban I repeat . There are a thousand ways to trade.

People still trade even in countries that ban crypto.

You have a small mind.
You can never understand
The government would not ban.
Peace
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Pecoleee345: 12:44pm On May 17
pafra:

What a shame.
We are discussing ban which was your concern.

What a shame. I addressed the issue. Where did bring in emotion.

What a shame. NSA, just requested for delisting of Naira pair on exchange (Naira land front page). He don't have the boldness to ban crypto.

Shame on you and crypto ban. It can not be ban I repeat . There are a thousand ways to trade.

People still trade even in countries that ban crypto.

You have a small mind.
You can never understand
The government would not ban.
Peace

Once again drink a glass of chilled water and stop crying.

Lol
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by pafra(m): 1:20pm On May 17
Pecoleee345:

Once again drink a glass of chilled water and stop crying.

Lol

I am laughing with pride. The government can not ban crypto.

We are one step ahead in the game.

You should be crying because the government disappointed you for not banning crypto.

Sorry ooooooo
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by Pecoleee345: 4:30pm On May 17
pafra:

I am laughing with pride. The government can not ban crypto.

We are one step ahead in the game.

You should be crying because the government disappointed you for not banning crypto.

Sorry ooooooo

Once again if your livelihood depends on crypto bro am not against it and stop being paranoid unnecessary.
Re: Terrorists Using Cryptocurrency Traders To Fund Insecurity — EFCC by khattab02: 9:06pm On May 17
fineboynl:
..all I can say is propaganda.

Is Nigeria the only country doing crypto trading? Nigeria is not even among the top countries on crypto trading. Nigeria is just below 1% of total crypto capital. What the noise over crypto. During good luck Jonathan and buhari there was crypto trading. How come in less than one year crypto is now the problem of economy downhill.

This guys just want to control everyone and nothing else. Crypto has come to stay and nothing they can do. Even in China that's among the top country doing crypto the government couldn't stop in it. As rigid as the country is. Make them just the play. Crypto is here before tinubu and crypto will be there after tinubu

Most of them talking about crypto don't even know anything about it. And how it function and why people are trading it. Nigerians overseas prefers to send money to Nigeria via crypto and Nigerians in Nigeria still prefer to send money to abroad by crypto it's the reason the trading and demands are high. Not forgetting those that prefer to store their money in crypto then naira which turns out to be the worst currency in the world.

If you have crypto currency you can easily change it to any currency in the word anywhere you are. Better than carry physical cash even dollars.

The CBN banning of dollars card is one of the big reason crypto is very popular among young Nigeria

Open the naira to dollar card it will reduce crypto dependance for some people though
Gbam!!!

They always believed these fire brigade approach will address the issues outrightly not knowing the exact root causes.

Shame on this administration!

I had so much hope and believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra / Ernest Shonekan, Nigeria's Most Fugacious Leader / Untold Story Of ANN Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.