Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,025 members, 7,852,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians (33656 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / NKST Church Pastor Allegedly Sends Catholic Guests Out During Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by 99thEnemy(m): 10:16pm On May 16
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Lilgabby(m): 10:16pm On May 16
Both Nigeria oh una governors oh una president oh ...all the politician.... All of una dey mad.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Shimran(m): 10:18pm On May 16
Tecnophone:
That's why Isreal is killing them like chicken in gaza.

Since 1948 but they refuse to finish, that's Islam for you. cool

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by onuman: 10:19pm On May 16
Not the fault of the Emir.

Emir believes that Nigeria was created by God to remain indivisible.

It's the fault of those in the south of Nigeria who because of crude oil in the Niger delta region, believe that God created one Nigeria to remain indivisible forever.

In the last 40 years, European politicians tactfully aided the division of the multi religious and multi ethnic countries that once existed in Europe, because they knew that such countries never form nationhood.

Nigeria's politicians are eating proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta, and ignore to do the needful. Arewa sharia states through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system, literally created the boundary of their Arewa Islamic Republic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by themanderon: 10:19pm On May 16
You will find no comments from the muric man on this. By the way where has he been all these while?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Passionate888: 10:19pm On May 16
Conquered territory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by kiltoko1(m): 10:19pm On May 16
That's mixing cultivation grin
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Shimran(m): 10:23pm On May 16
Chrislam my A**

It's either Islam or Christianity.

Christianity says Father, son and the Holy Spirit each are Gods, all put together as one.

Islam Says God is One only

Let's no deceive ourselves please.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by SisterAnn(f): 10:25pm On May 16
helinues:

You are the same person trolling me for years, calling me jobless, I just reported one of your numerous monikers on this thread, yet at night you will come up with different scam story.

Those time and years you have been wasting creating dedicated moniker's to troll others, you could have used it for something meaningful.

Go and hustle, you are not disabled or are you?

Make una continue wasting time away attacking government and everyone . Nairaland no be Beggarsland

Would that stop you from continue the trolling tomorrow? Hell No, over 6 years counting.

Chai, inside NL
Big boy don drop quote 😅

Wahala dey o 😃

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Mikomiko1: 10:25pm On May 16
Burna Boy finally reveals the reason why he doesn't want to have children yet

Watch Voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltPUS2yGnM
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Atlantis585: 10:26pm On May 16
intolerant terrorists.
They can’t coexist with anyone else.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by TariDisemi300: 10:28pm On May 16
Godjone:
Una see this Islamic religion ehn, there is nothing good that ever came out of it except violence, intolerance and bitterness.

Immagine the audacity the emir even had in dishing out instructions and orders to a community that he is originally a stranger to. Because his forefathers Osman Danfodio conquered ilorin does not make him the owner of ilorin.

Islam as a religion gave birth to the following...
1. Al Qaeda
2. ISIS
3. Iswap
4. Boko haram
5. Al-shabab terrorists
6. Taliban militants
7. Ansarudeen
Etcetera.

Islam can never be a religion from God i rest my case
Abdulsalam Alimi, not Dan Fodio

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by EmperorEmerald2: 10:28pm On May 16
Igbo's Should Help Yoruba Reclaim their Land oooh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by SisterAnn(f): 10:28pm On May 16
The narrative of the woman priest for me grin
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by backtalkG(m): 10:30pm On May 16
fear brainwashed ronu muslims
they are worse than hamas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Blitzerz: 10:31pm On May 16
Southerners better hold your Christianity strong.
Its the only religion that guarantees freedom for everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by YorubaLord: 10:31pm On May 16
Tecnophone:
That's why Isreal is killing them like chicken in gaza.

I swear.. that religion is one bleeped up, cursed religion! angry

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by illicit(m): 10:31pm On May 16
SpecialAdviser:
Only God knows how Christians in Kwara state suffer. When you go there, you will learn the meaning of dominance

There's nothing of dominance there

Kwara is a state of many towns and villages

I schooled there
Even in Ilorin, there is no dominance

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Ngozi123(f): 10:37pm On May 16
Shimran:
Chrislam my A**

Christianity says Father, son and the Holy Spirit each are Gods, all put together as one.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are manifestations of One God.

Just as H2O can present as ice, water and water vapour, God can present himself in different forms.

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by CountinBlessins(m): 10:38pm On May 16
Yoruba people and hate. They are so intolerant 🔥💯 angry

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Antilslaam: 10:38pm On May 16
Sulu dey para
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by boludareli: 10:38pm On May 16
Eriokanmi:
Shey ori emir yii pe shaa. Please don't cause any religious crises in our land. I blame those who have refused to dethrone you all these years. Ilorin is a Yorubaland and I hope brave yoruba indigenes in that town would do the needful sooner than later . We don't want another religous crises in kwara pls. The one that broke out decades ago took both Muslim and Christian lives. Same emir fuelled the crises
oloriburuku which crises Emir caused? If you like kill yourself we won’t tolerate the nonsense from the woman their is nothing like meta lokan we only have one religion which is Islam

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Franking: 10:39pm On May 16
Religion is the least of my worries, abeg. They can worship a pot of soup for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by CountinBlessins(m): 10:39pm On May 16
helinues:
K-leg story

Today is not my birthday

grin

Modified: That must definitely be in reference to the comments I made below.. Sebi na me dey jobless abi. Toh

Continue wasting life and time away trolling others shogbo

You that is a fraudster ? Pls spin those tales to those dimwitted iboz gala hawkers that you Yorubaz deceive on this forum with your lies 🤣😀😀
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Franking: 10:40pm On May 16
boludareli:
oloriburuku which crises Emir caused? If you like kill yourself we won’t tolerate the nonsense from the woman their is nothing like meta lokan we only have one religion which is Islam

Islam my foot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Akano5(m): 10:42pm On May 16
Godjone:
Una see this Islamic religion ehn, there is nothing good that ever came out of it except violence, intolerance and bitterness.

Immagine the audacity the emir even had in dishing out instructions and orders to a community that he is originally a stranger to. Because his forefathers Osman Danfodio conquered ilorin does not make him the owner of ilorin.

Islam as a religion gave birth to the following...
1. Al Qaeda
2. ISIS
3. Iswap
4. Boko haram
5. Al-shabab terrorists
6. Taliban militants
7. Ansarudeen
Etcetera.

Islam can never be a religion from God i rest my case

I tire oo
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by deathtoLeo: 10:47pm On May 16
Hahahahahaha
helinues ooo
Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by AfonjaConehead: 10:48pm On May 16
all coneheaded structures right now 😁😁😁
Za fear of their Hausa Fulani masters issa za beginning of wisdom for ëaffonjass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by Omoawoke: 10:54pm On May 16
Either mankind destroys religion or religion destroys mankind. One will happen

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by chopnaira: 10:57pm On May 16
AfonjaConehead:
my name is chukudi obiajulu

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by thorpido(m): 10:57pm On May 16
Shimran:
Chrislam my A**

Christianity says that God is one.In John 17:3,Jesus said...this is life eternal,that they may know you,the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.

Notice that he said...that they may know you ,because the one they know is NOT You.

Again Jesus said,everyone who has learnt of the Father comes to me.John 6:45.

See anyone can claim to be God,but there is the One who sent Jesus and everyone who has known Him,believes the Gospel!

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians by adecz: 11:01pm On May 16
Islam and intolerance of other religions❗️❗️😕😕😕

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.