Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is Anyone Still Making Use Of Glo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Anyone Still Making Use Of Glo? (628 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / What Is The Full Meaning Of Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Still Making Use Of Glo? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2011
Then you are simply an enemy of progress., Am not trying to be rude or insult anyone. But i think that they are the most inconsistent network on earth. My opinion anyway. Can u imagine an emergency case and you want to use your Glo mobile to seek for help. You would sooo die in that pain because "with glo you can't make or receive calls when you feel like" Glo to me is a Virus in the mobile industry and needs urgent cleansing, sad

Yes MTN is expensive and we all know that they are thieves, But they are consistent
Re: Is Anyone Still Making Use Of Glo? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2011
Etisalat all the way for me

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Samsung Announces The Arrival Of Galaxy S III / Unlock My Usb Modem / Bold1 Cases...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.