Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 (7122 Views)

Student Loan Applications Hit 6,000 In Seven Days’, Says NELFUND / ASUU Strike : Schools Resuming May 24 / 2020 NLNG SIWES Application Portal Is Now Open Apply Now End 13th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Bossly: 7:23am On May 17
You go explain taya, u neva even start.
Gbajue oshi 🥴

Putindbutt:

Dear Bitter Obidient, you cried more than this before the election yet you failed.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Blaze14k: 7:24am On May 17
Naijaguy123:
Tinubu is the best president in the history of Nigeria.

God bless Asiwaju.

Bros please stop this dangerous joke
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Kukutente23: 7:24am On May 17
Blaze14k:
This is the only thing I see tinubu has achieved since he became the president
How is this an achievement?
The US he's copying from had to forgive millions of student loans just last year

Go and find out why students loan was scrapped in Nigeria and govt heart to just remove tuition from tertiary institutions

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by zionstaar75: 7:27am On May 17
BossGerald:

With that ridiculous requirements??

Tinupoo is not serious
idle wailing wailer, uve resumed your work
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Kukutente23: 7:28am On May 17
Nyanabo2:

Calm down so you can learn. Even the saner clones you guys always tsk about has provision for a better structured student loans. Which is very easy to pay back.

Though I'm not too confident of this one they are trying to do. They would only give it to their kind and kiths and maybe a selected constituents.
Very easy to pay back? Are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by ppogba: 7:29am On May 17
ganisucks:
- Emirates will soon resume flying in Naija
- Student loan portal to open soon

Somebody somewhere is poking his head out of the hole and celebrating that his Eureka masterplan is about to bear fruit.
Kikiki... by the time these plans burst again, he will run back into the hole and hide again.
Kikiki... 😁😅😅🤣

It is only mad fellow that can only hope and pray a master plan fails even when it has not started.

Not to worry, wailing is your oxygen and no one will be wicked enough to deny you that.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:29am On May 17
Ebimpawa oooo
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Blaze14k: 7:29am On May 17
Kukutente23:

The US he's copying from had to forgive millions of student loans just last year

Go and find out why students loan was scrapped in Nigeria and govt heart to just remove tuition from tertiary institutions

My dear what you want me to say.. let's give him credit for this one if not it's zero achievement
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by SoNature(m): 7:31am On May 17
Kobicove:
I hope Nigerians will not frustrate this laudable with their attitude of not wanting to repay loans.

If you take the student loan please pay back so that those coming after you will also enjoy the loan!

This project will hardly work in Nigeria. Student loans work in countries where graduates are guaranteed to get jobs after graduation.

Many people left school 5 years ago and are still looking for jobs today. Perhaps politicians have been looting the common wealth and want to extend it to young people through this and I appreciate them for that. After all, na common wealth.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On May 17
Onekilo:
Can a online student of foreign university eligible for loan ?
noo bro once you leave the shores of this country u can’t be a beneficiary

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by TheAlchemist: 7:33am On May 17
What is the maximum loan that I can collect as a student.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by TheAlchemist: 7:39am On May 17
Students will port from Lapo, okash to student loan portal.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by SupaBoy(m): 7:43am On May 17
FinanceHub:
Please see our signature of you're looking for a loan

Please I need loan
How do I apply
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Solcampbell: 8:01am On May 17
Blaze14k:

My dear what you want me to say.. let's give him credit for this one if not it's zero achievement

Guy wait make them start fes and guage the success level by how many students would benefit from it without "man know man" before you begin give credit.

That's how you rate your government's performance.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Bluntemperor: 8:03am On May 17
omoredia:
U never get work u wan dey start life with gbese. U see that Nigerians regardless of their PhDs do not reason

Necessity and The Needs For Students Loans Now:
Nonsensical statement, coming from you and the OP- Madam Sucks!
1• the purpose of Students Loan is to reduce the Financial burden of Students paying School Fees on their Parents.
2•By so doing,the Students can face their studies with all the seriousness.
- if any Students collect and divert the Loan,he/ she would not collect the Certificate,after graduation.
3• this is an innovation introduced by the Federal Govt,for the first time in Nigeria history,so we should allow it to work.
- Similar thing is being done by the American Govt to raise the School Enrollment in USA,
4. It is Not Igbese - as the man above me is trying to portray this novelty,for there is nothing perfect in this World!
5•Let look at the Benefits than always casting aspersions on things genuinely formulated to benefits the Masses.
It's not everything that is bad on govt initiatives,so you can be more - Patrotic, even though you may not necessarily benefits now,due to your age- grade in going back to School!
•What about your Relatives or Friends or your Children and the Future?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by omoredia: 8:08am On May 17
Bluntemperor:

Necessity and The Needs For Students Loans Now:
Nonsensical statement, coming from you and the OP- Madam Sucks!
1• the purpose of Students Loan is to reduce the Financial burden of Students paying School Fees on their Parents.
2•By so doing,the Students can face their studies with all the seriousness.
- if any Students collect and divert the Loan,he/ she would not collect the Certificate,after graduation.
3• this is an innovation introduced by the Federal Govt,for the first time in Nigeria history,so we should allow it to work.
- Similar thing is being done by the American Govt to raise the School Enrollment in USA,
4. It is Not Igbese - as the man above me is trying to portray this novelty,for there is nothing perfect in this World!
5•Let look at the Benefits than always casting aspersions on things genuinely formulated to benefits the Masses.
It's not everything that is bad on govt initiatives,so you can be more - Patrotic, even though you may not necessarily benefits now,due to your age- grade in going back to School!
•What about your Relatives or Friends or your Children and the Future?

Govt that has put the masses into more poverty by its very deliberate actions. Govt that cannot be trusted that said subsidy is gone but we are still pay subsidy even more than before. I don't accept gifts from the devil.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Ttipsy(f): 8:18am On May 17
Snam app you mean?
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Thomthom(m): 8:20am On May 17
Kingrshd3:
I want to apply but am a graduate already 😂

So what will I do
we dey the same page ooo.. grin
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by FashionCookie(f): 8:23am On May 17
Na the bad belle pple go register pass sef.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Bluntemperor: 8:28am On May 17
Kukutente23:

Please,enumerate to us,why it was Scrapped,so we learn from you?
•Tell us if earlier mistakes can not be rectified again, because we are in Nigeria?
• What about the Consumer Credit Scheme that have Started too?
Hate will not kill some people on this Nairaland Forum!

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by luskysylver(m): 8:57am On May 17
on the other hand, student loan is a welcome sense. This is because most people actually wished to be educated but could not afford the necessary fund to graduate. The time also given for repayment is also a welcome one. My challenge is that after graduation there is really no tangible job to repay the loan. Just imagine access over 1 million naira before graduation only to start life with debts. My prayer is that by the special GRACE OF GOD let people have tangible and meaningful job to do after graduating. This is a welcome development where it will work freely for everyone.

My advice is that dont let anybody to tell you that they will help you to provide the loan for a certain amount of money. At the end of the day na ur bank account o suffer am

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Deepspirituals: 9:01am On May 17
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Onekilo: 9:55am On May 17
Edusouls:
noo bro once you leave the shores of this country u can’t be a beneficiary

Na waooo.
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Kukutente23: 9:58am On May 17
Bluntemperor:

Please,enumerate to us,why it was Scrapped,so we learn from you?
•Tell us if earlier mistakes can not be rectified again, because we are in Nigeria?
• What about the Consumer Credit Scheme that have Started too?
Hate will not kill some people on this Nairaland Forum!
Nothing like hate. Disagreeing with something does not imply hate. Zombies should stop gaslighting people who have different opinion from praising failed govts with labels as haters.
You can do the research yourself why student loans of the 70s failed and check if the present one has safety guards in place to present such occurrence. Instead of just terming observations as hate. Years down the line when billions have gone down the drain, folks like you will come to blame "Nigeria" for leaders who repeat the mistakes of the past.

Go and google Biden forgiving student loans and see the periods that was covered. Can Nigeria afford such without the program going bankrupt? That's just one question.

The consumer credit scheme is also not new in Nigeria. It existed before. As an enlightened and informed citizen, do a research on why it failed and call attention to how those loopholes must be avoided this time around. It is not just about praise-singing and bootlicking govt officials that makes you good citizens. How did ABP end recently? What about AMCON loans?

It also appears that Tinubu is trying more than normal to Westernize Nigeria's financial landscape. I fear that may not augur well. We have a part of the country who don't necessarily subscribe to Western tendencies. Besides that, our fundamentals compared with other Western countries are totally different. So it is something that anyone with half a brain should view cautiously. Not everything works everywhere and our challenges are miles different from that of Western nations
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Greenback: 10:09am On May 17
This gonna be helpful to the students..nice one from the govt
fuckJones:
go for another degree
Kindly close up your mouth and quit talking about degrees..that's left for educated people with life to live and not for petty agbayas who litter this beautiful forum with disgusting Igbo this, Igbo that rubbish everyday....it appears the mods have deleted that useless you put up earlier and we hope they also banned you...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Tareq1105: 10:15am On May 17
BossGerald:

With that ridiculous requirements??

Tinupoo is not serious

Some nigerians are truly zombie, that's why they supported buhari for 8 wasted years and now tinupoo.

You people deserve your useless leaders

What are the ridiculous requirements? Tell Nigerians those requirements that are ridiculous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by PHAYOL81: 11:02am On May 17
Good

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Khyrvxjzy: 11:32am On May 17
Putindbutt:

Bitter Obidient, the school loan is not by force, go inside the bush and collect ESN form.

more grace bro
press hin neck
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by fuckJones(f): 12:02pm On May 17
Greenback:
This gonna be helpful to the students..nice one from the govt

Kindly close up your mouth and quit talking about degrees..that's left for educated people with life to live and not for petty agbayas who litter this beautiful forum with disgusting Igbo this, Igbo that rubbish everyday....it appears the mods have deleted that useless you put up earlier and we hope they also banned you...mtchew
stop masturbating in the morning
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by commoditiesnig: 1:04pm On May 17
Very good. Congrats to the Uni students
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by God2man2again(m): 2:05pm On May 17
How authentic is this information?
Re: Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 by Greenback: 3:29pm On May 17
fuckJones:
stop masturbating in the morning
Kindly be a good citizen and get your arsse of Education Section...you can take yourself to politics or agricultural farming Section where you are very useful, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / 2nd Batch Have Been Released,at Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State / Nigeria Ranked 7th In Countries With Lowest IQ See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.