Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? (3366 Views)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by daywatcher: 10:12am On May 17
why will Tinubu not will election when some the opposition devote their time to nonsense like this

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by dealslip(f): 10:19am On May 17
Ofunaofu:

There has never been any controversy regarding Peter Obi's ancestry.

But if you need to know more, take a trip to Anambra State and get all the answers you need.

Please, don't derail this thread.

Stay on the thread, or get out if you have nothing to say or post regarding this thread
Why haven't you taken a trip to Lagos Island to get the answers to the questions you have been asking. There's Tinubu house in Isale Eko, go and verify!!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by Ofunaofu: 10:28am On May 17
dealslip:

Why haven't you taken a trip to Lagos Island to get the answers to the questions you have been asking. There's Tinubu house in Isale Eko, go and verify!!

Stop displaying your stark ignorance

Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by richie240: 10:41am On May 17
The cat that chases 2 mice will surely loose both!
You've (suddenly) jettisiined biafla for nigeria yet ur heart is far from nigeria as the east is far from d west.
You See ya life now??
cool
gidgiddy:

I don't have Biafra yet, in the mean time, the drug pusher from. Iragbiji is in Aso Rock making decisions that affect my life fir the worse

Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by ruggedboych: 10:49am On May 17
there's a rumor that tinibu was having sexual affairs with his adopted mother cool
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by Tochj(m): 11:04am On May 17
Whoever wrote this trash should pull it down
Am a die-hard obidient
But we must do politics with sense
What is wrong with a son kissing his mom
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by elhakiimed(m): 11:50am On May 17
Older generations of yoruba kiss on the lip as a symbol of endearment between parents and child. It's not very common today.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by OfoIgbo: 12:57pm On May 17
YorubaMod:
Haba mana, this is an abomination in many part of West African culture.

Na im girlfriend you dey call im mama
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by Fujiyama: 1:07pm On May 17
elhakiimed:
Older generations of yoruba kiss on the lip as a symbol of endearment between parents and child.

^^^
Are you sure about this?

I have never heard of this.

A parent and an infant or toddler, yes. But parent and son/daughter as adults?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by seunjungle1(m): 1:10pm On May 17
Who know your own mother talk less of your father.
Awon asiere

Ofunaofu:
If that is the mother, then who is Tinubu's father

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by dealslip(f): 4:34pm On May 17
Ofunaofu:

Stop displaying your stark ignorance
Evidence is a piece of shit with no media name.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by ZekeYeager: 4:40pm On May 17
Yes O! There is no more runaway inflation, high cost of living, poor electricity supply and garbage Naira currency in Nigeria. THEEFnubu has solved Nigeria's problems

helinues:
Bad news about Nigeria no dey again, na pettiness remain
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by BlackyOne: 6:24pm On May 17
It's Yoruba culture grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by elhakiimed(m): 6:49pm On May 17
Fujiyama:

^^^
Are you sure about this?

I have never heard of this.

A parent and an infant or toddler, yes. But parent and son/daughter as adults?

Yes, it used to be a thing amongst well to do aristocrat yoruba families of 1980s. I am too young for such reference but I grew up seeing famous Yoruba like Ayinde Barrister flaunt their love for their grownup kids this way. Mostly rich fathers, although commoners with very old parents do it as well.

I recently saw something similar with Wasiu Ayinde in the viral video last week with an adult male(whom might be a son or his ward at some point in the past).

I don't follow these people nor care for their songs. And while such acts might be carried out for actual occultic reasons, I feel it might help to point it out.

Cultural relativism ehn grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by Fujiyama: 10:34pm On May 17
elhakiimed:
Yes, it used to be a thing amongst well to do aristocrat yoruba families of 1980s. I am too young for such reference but I grew up seeing famous Yoruba like Ayinde Barrister flaunt their love for their grownup kids this way. Although, Mostly rich fathers, although commoners with very old parents do it as well.

I recently saw something similar with Wasiu Ayinde in the viral video last week with an adult male(whom might be a son or his ward at some point in the past).

I don't follow these people nor care for their songs. And while such acts might be carried out for actual occultic practices, I feel it's might help to point it out.

Cultural relativism ehn grin

^^^
Interesting...although I am a bit skeptical.

I have been around for quite a while and I have never seen affection displayed in this manner between a parent and an adult son or daughter.

I actually saw this thread's photo a long, long time ago but I honestly thought it was some photoshop trickery by mischief makers.

Interesting.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Kissing His Own Biological Mother Lip To Lip? by drmuchin: 10:53pm On May 17
helinues:

Who was the grandmother of Peter Obi? How come we never heard anything about her?

How about Obi's mother?

Everyone can play the game

HELL ANUS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Bankole / Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police / Jonathan Orders Review Of Foreign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.