Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks (35992 Views)

Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The / OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by EzekielAkins: 9:24am On May 17
Watianoengineer:
Everyone from Anambra na billionaire yet Ifesinachi buses from anambra dey carry full load of billionaires looking for greener pastures in Lagos every day

Try borrow Dog brain... Cos e go function pass this one wey dey ur skull so!

I am Yoruba but I can boldly tell how Stooopiid you are with this comment!

5 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by justmondris: 9:24am On May 17
mushroomFarm:

This is total nonsense if those vehicles were not purchased from innoson. Explanations not needed. Friends of Nigeria will understand.
You are very ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by ElevationD: 9:24am On May 17
Fantastic. Those are very popular on the roads. Now they can transport iron rods, cement, agricultural products and make plenty money daily. Many families through this have been lifted out of poverty.

Hopefully the recipients can reciprocate the gesture to others in need. I see happiness all over Oduburu.

Thank you to Chief Ifekudu.

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Heffalump(m): 9:25am On May 17
This commendable unlike the wheelbarrow crew tongue

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Administration1: 9:25am On May 17
okoro:
Drug money at work

You have no idea who that man is, so continue in your foolery

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by goaldynboy: 9:27am On May 17
Watianoengineer:
Everyone from Anambra na billionaire yet Ifesinachi buses from anambra dey carry full load of billionaires looking for greener pastures in Lagos every day

Why do you ya.riba ronu miscreants always think like toddlers and retarded brains?

Have you gone to count the number of luxurious buses that leaves Lagos to the east everyday and night?

The buses you see coming from the east are business men and women that comes to Lagos to buy goods and go back because Lagos has the only functional seaport in Nigeria!

If the government opens up other sea ports in the eastern corridor, you won't see those business people coming to Lagos again!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by sukar886: 9:29am On May 17
okoro:
Drug money at work
U no get shame at ur age, every rich drug man, na drug man, na poverty go finish u
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by nedekid: 9:29am On May 17
mushroomFarm:

This is total nonsense if those vehicles were not purchased from innoson. Explanations not needed. Friends of Nigeria will understand.
Do they make tricycles?
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by rajiedreez: 9:30am On May 17
That's how best to eradicate poverty.

If you're blessed, extend the blessing to others. If some do not appreciate at least there'll be a percentage that'll genuinely appreciate the blessing and in turn bless others that are below them. But most wealthy people prefer being worshipped by the poor.

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Emlproperties: 9:30am On May 17
seunjungle1:
Good job the man did. But he should have patronise Innoson motors company, abi him no dey build this kind of truck.
Daylong is an indigenous company based in Nnewi. They've been in the motorcycle business since decades.

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by focus7: 9:31am On May 17
Since when did Keke Napep become a truck?

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by southsouthking(m): 9:32am On May 17
Metu2016:
May God bless him

Thief.
The Facebook you stole and didn't pay me a dime, how are you better off now?
You'll meet your Waterloo someday.
Karma will hit you hard.
Thief.
Onyara
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by easzypeaszy(m): 9:40am On May 17
Na wetin matter be dis..if state governors can be doing 100 annually life of ppl go change or even be giving civil servant as loan
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Mrexcell(m): 9:43am On May 17
This one is better than okada.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Lanretoye(m): 9:46am On May 17
Mini trucks?…foolish people

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by DeOTR: 9:48am On May 17
...while some governors are buying wheelbarrows. OK.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Everlastingson: 9:56am On May 17
mushroomFarm:

Take it easy.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Ezmans: 9:59am On May 17
Watianoengineer:
this is not your lord & god giving you 50,000 naira halve bag of rice money calling it empowerment this is 2.8 to 3 million per one
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Delimama(f): 10:13am On May 17
[quote author=okoro Drug money at work

Your papa jagaban wey be drug lord ,how many people he help for yoruba land
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by mushroomFarm: 10:15am On May 17
nedekid:

Do they make tricycles?
Yes boss. Check their manufacturing history

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by DestinyNigga: 10:16am On May 17
Watianoengineer:

Yet ur ancestral home in ile-ife is full of old buildings with brown roof. U go still cry that Igbos are buying all your lands in Lagos.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by mushroomFarm: 10:16am On May 17
justmondris:

You are very ungrateful
Sir please don't ever complain again when petrol prices go up and naira devalues. These are the actions that leads to such things.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Poleski: 10:17am On May 17
Watianoengineer:

Continue claiming Lagos while Igbos buy all your ancestral lands and develop them.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by MySolace: 10:36am On May 17
The real people da should b commended for dia philantrophy. An established bussinessman.
Better dan exalting some pulpit bandits da neva accept dey're into bussiness. Buying cars or woteva for his associates and expect us to jump up in applaud.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Blaze14k: 10:42am On May 17
Watianoengineer:

Which kind yeye talk be dis one
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Bwilliam(m): 10:43am On May 17
Watianoengineer:

I read your comment and I could literally smell the festering open wound in your mind.
We are not surprised, bad belle dey cause bad breath, that's why everything that comes out your mouth is vile.

Lagos is a the only functioning port of entry for goods imported into this cun-try, it is only reasonable that people who are into buying and selling of goods will try and make their way to the city.

Your government have purposely kept Portharcourts' seaport under-developed, because they know that the day it starts functioning at its maximum capacity, will mark the begin of the end for Lagos.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Tap0lane: 10:46am On May 17
Some Igbo governors are even worse sharing Garri n ofe nsala but bigotry n foolishness you are born with will not let you see that.

Thewrath:
Good,while a senator is donating clay pots,white cloths and burial materials in the north.

And the Chinese that are found in every part of the world doing business are what…that’s is the reason you guys will leave your osun and sleep under bridge in Lagos paying 250k per year and still not make it in same Lagos.

Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by iswallker(m): 10:46am On May 17
Whats da business ..
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by mcgaius: 10:48am On May 17
Watianoengineer:
If I were you,I will find out how someone that came with ifesinachi on a night bus from east and me you leaving in face me I face you apartment.Few years later,the guy becomes a billionaire while you have been ejected from your orile face me I face you apartment to another Ajegunle face me I face you.No growth from year to year.Just wake up from sleep beg for money,buy data and be tormenting the whole universe.
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by MySolace: 10:48am On May 17
Watianoengineer:
...so, before ure regarded a billionare, u must've made d money in ur closet?

Omo, see person i dey share country wit. Ur type dey bring bad name/dishonor to ur people. I mean, wot sort of mentality is dis?
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Burruchaga71(m): 10:50am On May 17
okoro:
Drug money at work
Still far better than SKULL mining.
Go and verify..
Re: Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks by Ategberoson(m): 10:52am On May 17
Igbo no dey bow for anybody, are those kneeling down igala and efik?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable / Pictures Of Dangote Rice Mills In Jigawa State / Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.