Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture (13434 Views)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Focusmind: 9:53am On May 17
Barth Nnaji: One of my respected mentors in Cheveron told me that Professor Barth Nnaji was his former lecturer at the University in US. Very astute and well respected during his University days. That the man was always researching and producing papers in learned journals, working with professors across the globe in energy and electricity. I like professors that are committed to academics, not handouts and low quality book sellers.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Bluntemperor: 9:53am On May 17
What did you say Dele Momodu-de celebrate?
Except for Prof Nnaji, nothing on that table!
Each should tell us how their States were turned around and the Legacy left behind for our Generation and at least Prof.Nnaji turned things around in Aba- Lights for all!
Is Ovation making our Youth to be employed in Nigeria?
Na JuJu de do Una!
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Tareq1105: 9:54am On May 17
Thewrath:
The mandate grabber should swallow his pride and go there or send a rep.

Go where?

Is that what he was elected to be attending?

You think Obi would wait if he heard that Tinubu was coming?

You should be asking yourself why Atiku was absent.
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Prince111111: 9:56am On May 17
Tareq1105:

Go where?

Is that what he was elected to be attending?

You think Obi would wait if he heard that Tinubu was coming?

You should be asking yourself why Atiku was absent.
is Atiku your problem?
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Almunjid(m): 9:58am On May 17
jiz:
Naa you be Prof oversabi grin
Lol, person wey wan lead u, na now e dey attend leadership class. If to say he win nko? How e wan take rule Nigeria?
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Rebuke: 10:03am On May 17
Almunjid:
Pāndora is going there to learn. Because e no sabi grin

Lack of shame is a very serious issue, such as yhu have, right now. Don't go and look for how to make it in life, be typing rubbish on nairaland up and down.
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Successlane: 10:08am On May 17
Just for the records.
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by treatise: 10:15am On May 17
MrPristine:

The likes of Prof Barth Nnaji should be celebrated nationally and given national honors. Not just at their state level.
Bad Belle people won't allow that.
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Chucks13: 10:24am On May 17
Dem dem enemy of Nigeria bitered souls mingling with "Bittered Griiiigoory Obi".

Gathering of liars. If una like gather to heaven no Southern president will again experience the humiliation my man Gej suffered so if una like gather together with ghost the truth is Tinubu have 8 years to go as the president.
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by mamaafrik(m): 10:35am On May 17
OmoAladura44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Your contact is not responding,I want to send you something
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Starhearts: 10:40am On May 17
SpecialAdviser:
Men wey sabi

Obi will neva smell aso rock gate
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Kosoco(m): 10:53am On May 17
Lol na Statistics we go choooop?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by soccerlite: 11:18am On May 17
Good things that n nigeria are the only in talking

Never translated to action

What a country
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by ComeToJesus: 11:40am On May 17
ruggedboych:
Peter Obi zurukwanu ike, I am tired of seeing you everywhere.... thereby giving the children of hate chance to be attacking you up and down cool cool

It's the man with ball that is always marked.
Presently , Peter Obi is the man with the ball. So, attacks from the children of hate is welcomed. He is unfazed by paperweight attacks.
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Splashme: 11:41am On May 17
Great man
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Almunjid(m): 1:15pm On May 17
Rebuke:

Lack of shame is a very serious issue, such as yhu have, right now. Don't go and look for how to make it in life, be typing rubbish on nairaland up and down.
Have u made it in life already? What are u doing on Nairaland? E be like say na "advice" be ur only asset for this life Ooo. Keep ur asset (advice) for ur unborn children. If u give all of it out to those who do not need it, wetin ur children go inherit? grin
Re: Donald Duke, Peter Obi & Barth Nnaji At Dele Momodu Leadership Lecture by Metrofox(m): 1:19pm On May 17
Chucks13:
Dem dem enemy of Nigeria bitered souls mingling with "Bittered Griiiigoory Obi".

Gathering of liars. If una like gather to heaven no Southern president will again experience the humiliation my man Gej suffered so if una like gather together with ghost the truth is Tinubu have 8 years to go as the president.

ediot, you think people have fish brain like you. Who orchestrated the humiliation GEJ suffered? is it not your messiah in aso rock? Kill by the sword die by the sword Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears / Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets / Danjuma Goje: Why Corruption Charges Against Me Were Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.