Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos (35585 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Bluntemperor: 12:11pm On May 17
Bullfallo:
..he should have forgot about music. Come back in music is always harder than upcoming artists. Ask edris and terry G. Blackface etc

Did you listen to his voice last week or so?
Music de en body!

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Legitz: 12:11pm On May 17
I hope they are not trying to use him to cash out
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by sircrabo: 12:11pm On May 17
Who dey deceive this guy say e go still dey relevant

He better delves into business with the money raised so far
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Crafteck1: 12:11pm On May 17
Being in Nigeria seems to be the curse of nigerians
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by ComeToJesus: 12:14pm On May 17
vizkiz:
Who the hell is SkyB?

There are no comebacks in the entertainment industry. When you are over, you are definitely over!

Ask 9ice who have been trying a come back for over a decade

Shebi you be God abi?

That it has not happened to 9ice doesn't mean it wouldn't happen to someone else..
This arrogance of sounding as if you are in control of someone's life should stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by emnite(m): 12:16pm On May 17
I thought it was said he has no phone?
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:16pm On May 17
Thank God!

I hate to see talents fade away!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Bidmaster(m): 12:17pm On May 17
vizkiz:
Who the hell is SkyB?

There are no comebacks in the entertainment industry. When you are over, you are definitely over!

Ask 9ice who have been trying a come back for over a decade
That is not true, the music of these days is all about vibe and playful words with good beats. We have several platforms that are ready to distribute songs for airplay. He can still make it, but only if he can switch to the trends. Wish him luck

2 Likes

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Seagodess(f): 12:18pm On May 17
God1000:
I'm happy for him, he should not forget that his friend oo, in fact if I were him, I would make him my manager
well,, if the friend knows about music business.
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:18pm On May 17
Nwaikpe:
My allah will punish hamas and all palestinian muslim terrorist.

Tell me, what will your allah do?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Calm down, leave those bastards for now
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Bidmaster(m): 12:19pm On May 17
Legitz:
I hope they are not trying to use him to cash out
That one na normal thing
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Major1984(m): 12:21pm On May 17
Nwaikpe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Isheee
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:21pm On May 17
CuriousCart:
What's he gonna sing?
He wasn't talented to begin with. undecided
He just had a hit like Portable.
& same portable can at least acquire 4 himself some decent properties!
cool
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by jasontrigga(m): 12:22pm On May 17
Nigerians are sensible people
Just check out the comments
Quite decent and encouraging

But when it comes to politics
Seems , they do replace our brains 🧠 with something else
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 12:24pm On May 17
eedimo:
This guy made falling in love in 2006/2007 a pleasant adventure.

I remember how "Ogechi my girl..." was always on my lips and coincidentally na Ogechi been dey on board.

Wishing him well though
Anywhere I see d niggar show I go pay to see him again. Sky B deserves second chance in d game. D niggar really made us to enjoy 2006/2007/2008

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On May 17
They better find him money to dey sell spare parts ....

2 Likes

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Reality3080: 12:24pm On May 17
dsocioemmy:
This is nice.

But i believe whoever wants to help him should set him up with the money to do other things aside music. Music might not just work for him in this era
God bless u

Music have evolve n it’s not like how it used to b, new artists n new sounds

I believe many are just doing it to chase clout cos this man can blow again, no b curse.

The best is to set him up for business or better still get an hummer bus for him for transportation

All these things na rubbish for my eye cos music go far

Studio session
Production
Marketing
Video
Sponsor
Acceptability n co

Who assure him say people go hear him music self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by TrackerSK: 12:24pm On May 17
He should leave music and do another business.The music industry is a cult on its own.
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by OMEGA009(m): 12:24pm On May 17
Una like to promote bad things as long as your money isn’t involved. Op, would you invest your hard earned money in a guy that had an only hit song over 10 years ago? Na so una dey hype Happy boys until them fall inside pot. Continue hailing a man wey dey chop him capital.

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 12:25pm On May 17
dsocioemmy:
This is nice.

But i believe whoever wants to help him should set him up with the money to do other things aside music. Music might not just work for him in this era
U are on point. But what if music is d only ting he could do for a living?
He could be a writer too, not necessarily singing

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Reality3080: 12:26pm On May 17
SoNature:
His career has hit bottom rock and everyone disappears. The moment he shoots back to stardom, he will have a lot of PAs carrying his bag and washing his pants cheesy

By the way, as a musician, how can you get to the top and fall? He should have been buying lyrics to stay at the top; that's what every musician who stays relevant for a long time does. It's hard to get to the top but it's even harder to remain there.
he can buy lyrics but he can’t buy acceptability

No b when dem hear your song n like it?
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by CuriousCart(f): 12:32pm On May 17
MichaelSokoto:

& same portable can at least acquire 4 himself some decent properties!
cool

I said talent, no?
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 12:33pm On May 17
Reality3080:
God bless u

Music have evolve n it’s not like how it used to b, new artists n new sounds

I believe many are just doing it to chase clout cos this man can blow again, no b curse.

The best is to set him up for business or better still get an hummer bus for him for transportation

All these things na rubbish for my eye cos music go far

Studio session
Production
Marketing
Video
Sponsor
Acceptability n co

Who assure him say people go hear him music self?
D niggar still get vibes pass some of dis generational musicians, he can still mak something from showsbiz
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by Reality3080: 12:40pm On May 17
emmanuelbrown26:

D niggar still get vibes pass some of dis generational musicians, he can still mak something from showsbiz
it’s a gamble bro

Business sure pass cos if he fails nobody will contribute money for him again

He should get a business for his wife at least if it doesn’t work

All these gen z na them dey hear song pass n u know they have a bad ear for songs

Sky B will sing reasonable songs but they won’t find it appealing, they will prefer to follow shallipopi, Seyi vibes, zino n all those singing meaningless songs

If 2face can go back to upcoming who b sky B?

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by alpharoyalty: 12:54pm On May 17
Nwaikpe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave innocent Palestinians out
The punishment should only go to Hamas and it's sympathizers
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by noble2faith(m): 1:01pm On May 17
Why wasting money? The man should apply for any online skills like Forex trading. Funds should be raised for him to kickstart.

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by CorrectionFLuid: 1:03pm On May 17
SoNature:
His career has hit bottom rock and everyone disappears. The moment he shoots back to stardom, he will have a lot of PAs carrying his bag and washing his pants cheesy

By the way, as a musician, how can you get to the top and fall? He should have been buying lyrics to stay at the top; that's what every musician who stays relevant for a long time does. It's hard to get to the top but it's even harder to remain there.

He no know say his album go blow. He sold his IP to a producer.

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by iammolise(m): 1:04pm On May 17
I remember mimbebe too well, when I traveled home to Delta it was a serious hit back then, although his music made waves in eastern and southern part of Nigeria, Lagos no too hear him name... Well he's made his mark in old-school afro-beat though, "mimbebe" still suffices in mixtapes, if u're an old school hip-hop fan u know this.
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by CorrectionFLuid: 1:06pm On May 17
CuriousCart:
What's he gonna sing?
He wasn't talented to begin with. undecided
He just had a hit like Portable.

Don't compare sky b to portable. Who no know sky b back then. Plenty people no know who portable be, talkless of his song. I for one just know him. I don't know his song, and have no interest in knowing any.

Sky b songs are more popular than him. Go to main market and ask a random trader of sky b, he fit no know, but just sing mambebe grin and he go know.

Portable is more popular than his songs. And even at that a random trader for main market no go still know am. Sing his song, and them go look you like say you don craze.

And lastly, the guy can rap. Forget low quality hit he did back then, with video wey be like say na Onitsha gospel song video director do am.

I remember mocking his songs as a kid back then tho it was a hit. But hearing the song mambebe grin as an adult, my perception was not the same. Especially when he's rapping. He has the rap vibes of American rappers of early 2000s. And he delivered. He messed up the copy copy Eminem Stan track tho. With that fine yellow pawpaw
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by drerocker: 1:11pm On May 17
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/61559637740302/posts/pfbid02priMvQoqPqKfXnHuDoqcWNviBAa51tbjAgZeoN2VU4qMLQWSwGdovays6Dz3HhJAl/?app=fbl
This time around put pride away e kill a man faster n respect your wife not time 5o beike portable,davido n tufac many kids
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by aikyg(m): 1:41pm On May 17
Say no to poverty. See as the man come fresh in just one week of touching small money.
Re: Sky B Is On The Move, See Photos by kitken: 1:42pm On May 17
Lol... this skyB should just start business, instead of wasting time & little money he has on one music.
A musician cannot be at a particular limits for ever. Moreover once you've reached that peak of popularity n u slide down, it will be very difficult to climb up. Remember say no b only u dey music industry.
Music na turn by turn.
In the next 10yrs from now... new musician will emerge n people like Davido, wiz, bboy n many others would b struggling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Decorated Office - Photos / Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday / Linda Ikeji's Parents Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.